September 18, 2014, 03:40:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone watching "The Walking Dead"?  (Read 4730 times)
gossamer138
Franchise Member

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: March 24, 2013, 10:17:39 PM »

Saw a pic too but probably not the same one judging from your post. This was of "Henry" . Two main characters are scheduled to die , one in the first part of finale.

guess my one pic was right. Merle was the pic i saw and knew would turn trying to redeem himself. the "henry" hint was a reference to one of my favorite micheal rooker movie "henry: portrait of a seriel killer" where he plays the serial killer henry lee lucas.
r8derfan33
Franchise Member

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 25, 2013, 02:40:55 PM »

Ok Walking Dead fans....why has Meryl looked like he's been decomposing for weeks before his brother finds him?  They call this accelerated decomposition!  And the guy he's chewing on, Ben, shouldn't he have been a zombie by now?  He might've been shot in the head by Meryl himself, but not sure.
RVinnyT
Franchise Member

Raider Forum Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 25, 2013, 07:23:58 PM »

yea merle was the guy i was talking about.

Raider Nation Lifer
r8derfan33
Franchise Member

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 27, 2013, 12:18:08 PM »

I love all the attention that The Walking Dead is getting.  This means more advertisers which means bigger budgets which means more seasons!  Even watching the commercials are awesome!  But now it's taking a toll on the powerhouse American Idol! 
In a harsher blow to a blockbuster that once ruled the advertiser-adored young adult segment, "American Idol" has been overtaken this season by AMC's "The Walking Dead," despite the addition of glossy new "Idol" judges Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj and Keith Urban.

This is just pure awesomeness!
TIBERIUS
Administrator
HOF Member

FUCK YOU

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 28, 2013, 12:41:25 PM »

'Walking Dead' bloodbath: 27 will die in 'crazy' finale

http://theclicker.today.com/_news/2013/03/28/17501063-walking-dead-bloodbath-27-will-die-in-crazy-finale?lite

FIRE DENNIS ALLEN/ FIRE REGGIE MCKENZIE/GET NEW OWNERSHIP
gossamer138
Franchise Member

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 30, 2013, 08:46:58 AM »

For you ps3 fans look for the first commerical of naughty dogs "the last of us" probably one of the best zombie/ survival horror games to date. Finale is going to be a shitstorm. Fight or flee. Fraction. Dividingly unsettling.  Can't wait.
RVinnyT
Franchise Member

Raider Forum Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 01, 2013, 06:54:18 PM »

What a horrible season finale... Amirite?

Raider Nation Lifer
gossamer138
Franchise Member

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 01, 2013, 07:22:32 PM »

What a horrible season finale... Amirite?

yeah i was a bit disappointed too. was expecting more in terms of tragedy and deaths of the main group. When you consider season 1 finale with the cdc, season 2 with the farm burning down, the death of dale which was very dramatic with the music, barnaggedon with carols daughter, all which were much more dramatic. With merle many weren't not tied or emtionally attached to the character and even through redemption the killing of zombie merle by his brother brought little remorse. then the season finale had another pair saying goodbye to each other, many were getting tired of andrea and were expecting here death anyway, , so again, more so the same from a sorrow life, with very little effect.

i did like the underlying theme of "killed or be killed" as spoken by the governor earlier. Little carl who explains all this could of been avoided if rick just killed the governor without hesitation as he did with the young boy in the woods. this was repeated with Andrea, who seemed to flounder back and forth between her alliance to her old group and the thought of saving the governor and its people by playing peace keeper. She hesitated and watched as milton died with no sense of urgency,  inevitably not being able to save herself from zombie milton.

again not as dramatic as they made it out to be. im sure they have plans on the governor coming back later in season 4, as the expanded group (woodbury residents) seem like zombie fodder as there is to much to focus on and may hinder the character development of the main core. Again a bit of a let down but maybe more so the fault of the media build up.
BoNeSaW
Ontario Canada
Administrator
Franchise Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #173 on: April 02, 2013, 09:19:11 AM »

this was their worst season I thought..... was actually pretty boring. Dissapointed.
RVinnyT
Franchise Member

Raider Forum Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 02, 2013, 09:21:41 PM »

Such a build up to the season finale, only to have really nothing happen. Coolest part was when Governor going berserk and blasting on everybody. Glad Andrea died as I hated her ever since she wanted to commit suicide.. ugh i hated her. lol

I guess its going to be cool to see where the Governor ends up as you know hes going to come back bigger and stronger. Just sucks having to wait til October to see.

Raider Nation Lifer
BC
HOF Member

Raider Forum Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 03, 2013, 08:46:55 PM »

Michonne!!!

Grin

gossamer138
Franchise Member

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 12, 2013, 08:11:24 PM »

glenn mazzara (former showrunner for the Walking Dead) is penning the script for the prequel to "the shining"
BC
HOF Member

Raider Forum Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 13, 2013, 10:08:20 PM »

glenn mazzara (former showrunner for the Walking Dead) is penning the script for the prequel to "the shining"

I was really excited about it until I learned that King wasn't even writing it.  Sounds like overblown fan fic stuff now.

The way the studio people are claiming rights to this and that, it sound like it's just going to be some grab for cash and nothing more.

BC
HOF Member

Raider Forum Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 14, 2013, 06:41:19 PM »

BC
HOF Member

Raider Forum Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 19, 2013, 08:38:07 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Up
  Print