July 24, 2014, 11:20:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone watching "The Walking Dead"?  (Read 4552 times)
gossamer138
Franchise Member

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: January 22, 2013, 02:21:36 PM »

Im glad I have this show after breaking bad ends  Cry

both shows nothing short of AMAZING

Yeah breaking bad is my favorite this my 1b. Can't wait to see hanks oh shit moment after he realizes. Can't wait for both.
gossamer138
Franchise Member

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 22, 2013, 09:32:58 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HCtXYFp9kJ8&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/HCtXYFp9kJ8&rel=0</a>
BC
HOF Member

Raider Forum Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 01, 2013, 08:54:08 PM »

gossamer138
Franchise Member

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 02, 2013, 02:15:54 PM »

Grin

To cool. Wish I thought of that. Can't wait for next snowfall.
gossamer138
Franchise Member

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 05, 2013, 09:20:51 PM »

Cant wait for sunday the return.

Not really spoilers but some insight into what to expect this second half. avoid reading futher if you want to go in fresh.

Current writer/producer Scott Gimple will assume show running responsabilities come season four so we look like me may be in good shape.
Second half opens exactly where we left off with Merle and Darly in the faceoff pit
Andrea tries to reconcile the two fractions
Maggie is traumatized by the torture events and Glenn feels a hopelessness and failure after failing to protect maggie which leads to a larger story ripple within the group.
Tyreese and his group play a large role and factor
theres a scene with one arrow, 3 zombies and 1 knife that gets kinda crazy
and lastly one more instrumental player is introduced with a flashback that throws a curveball that furthers the prison story adding insight to one major character.
BC
HOF Member

Raider Forum Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 10, 2013, 09:50:06 PM »

BC
HOF Member

Raider Forum Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 13, 2013, 01:28:50 PM »

gossamer138
Franchise Member

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 03, 2013, 03:17:53 PM »

the seasons finale is guaranteed to be jaw dropping according to kirkman. doing some research lori is credited which makes me think maybe carl didnt shoot her at all (we never see the actual shooting) or she can just remain a hallucination in ricks mind. and going back to the scene of the crime wasnt loris body gone.

another tidbit i found out, doing research is about another character that ive been waiting for. i figured this was coming and a certain site screwed up by listing him as a credit. will not spoil it for the rest but will reveal name below with a SPOILER WARNING not to look furter down if you want to go in fresh.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 03:21:47 PM by gossamer138 » Logged
gossamer138
Franchise Member

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 03, 2013, 03:22:19 PM »

morgan no duane                         
Rifle76
Franchise Member

Raider Forum Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 03, 2013, 04:05:19 PM »

I kinda wondered when they were going to bring him back.  I always thought in the back of my mind what happened to him.

gossamer138
Franchise Member

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: March 03, 2013, 04:20:49 PM »

I kinda wondered when they were going to bring him back.  I always thought in the back of my mind what happened to him.

Yeah they'be been trying to bring him back for some time but his scheduling just hasn't allowed time which is why you don't see much mention. An interview I read was badgering him on repriseing the role and he was under embargo and could only reply keep watching twd. Unfortunately fate may not be so good for the other one. No listing yet. Bite casuality? Have to wait for a walk in the tombs.
r8derfan33
Franchise Member

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 19, 2013, 04:14:15 PM »

I'm following TWD on Facebook and they posted a comment stating that Rolling Stones magazine has published an article about TWD and said that 27 people are going to die in the finale!  WTH!?  27 people?How do they know?  I thought everything was so hush hush that not even the actors know what's going to happen next!
gossamer138
Franchise Member

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 19, 2013, 06:20:28 PM »

I'm following TWD on Facebook and they posted a comment stating that Rolling Stones magazine has published an article about TWD and said that 27 people are going to die in the finale!  WTH!?  27 people?How do they know?  I thought everything was so hush hush that not even the actors know what's going to happen next!

sometimes they shoot multiple endings so cast wont know. Unfortunately as i found out from breaking bad people who review the episodes, and write for magazines and webpages,  get to see episodes before the public so they can have thier review write up and post almost immediately after the showing. they are under embargo and if they are found to leak the information before hand they are blacklisted.

When breaking bads season 3 finale was a week away one person tweeted something very similar, that breaking bad was killing 200 people in the finale, vague, but not enough to warrant a leak. Kirkman said that peoples mouths are gonna drop and its gonna be the most devasting finale to date so i have no doubt that its gonna be a shitstorm between the two groups. Im guessing carol, will be one to go, herschel seems likely as well , and i dont want to even think if baby asskicker would be one as well but seems likely to me. I know duane makes a re-return for the last two episodes. as well another notable character is said to be introduced. im also guessing the lori makes a return as a walker as im sure shes wandering around somewhere. andrea seems likely to go which makes me think otherwise she'll survive.  again only speculation but sunday will see the groundwork laid. with the cdc blowing up, the farm burning down , carols daughter zombie coming out of the barn, and shanes death, its gonna be hard to top those moments.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 06:24:39 PM by gossamer138 » Logged
RVinnyT
Franchise Member

Raider Forum Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 19, 2013, 08:05:37 PM »

I know one person whos going to die, I saw a pic of it about a week ago. Kinda shocking, but it makes sense seeing how the season is going. I dont wanna spoil it for all of you.

Raider Nation Lifer
gossamer138
Franchise Member

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: March 19, 2013, 10:00:23 PM »

I know one person whos going to die, I saw a pic of it about a week ago. Kinda shocking, but it makes sense seeing how the season is going. I dont wanna spoil it for all of you.

Saw a pic too but probably not the same one judging from your post. This was of "Henry" . Two main characters are scheduled to die , one in the first part of finale. I know of one character who is starting a new show this fall so shooting may interfere unless they are able to juggle two shows but unlikely. Secondary character who is not in a good poisition RIGHT now.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: