RaidersForum.net

Oakland Raiders Fan Community - RaiderForum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone watching "The Walking Dead"?  (Read 30644 times)

gossamer138

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone watching "The Walking Dead"?
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2010, 07:07:27 PM »

yeah unfortunately new season wont start to around the same time. want to coincide it with halloween release again. 13 episodes. but will still keep us waiting for the following season. my guess season will last only a bit more then 3 months (oct-jan) with another 9 month wait for season 3 unless we see the xmas break like most tv shows take.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 07:46:05 PM by gossamer138 »

gossamer138

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2010, 07:46:55 PM »

march 8th release dvd.

Oakland65

• HOF Member
  • Hail the Throne!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2010, 12:46:53 PM »

Already preordered!

Only after disaster can we be resurrected - Tyler Durden
Hey, you created me. I didn't create some loser alter-ego to make myself feel better. Take some responsibility! - Tyler Durden

gossamer138

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2010, 07:12:50 PM »

some tidbits for next season. HIghly possible that Merle will be back, he could even end up being the govenor (youll have to be familiar with the story line  to understand the role of the govenor or wait til next year).

rick does find out about the affair, but no shocker there.

the guy and son who initially saved rick in episode one and who are traveling to atlanta are sure to back.

what did dr. jenner whisper in ricks ear in the final episode..well the writers dont even yet. still under wraps but there is plans for it to be momnumental next season.

and finally one bit of thanks, despite rumors no charlie sheen will not be a guest zombie next season.

Limb Reaper

« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2010, 10:00:38 AM »

and finally one bit of thanks, despite rumors no charlie sheen will not be a guest zombie next season.

So he would have been cast as himself?

gossamer138

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2010, 06:47:56 PM »

i think it would of been like an easter egg thing. have him as a zombie to see if anyone can pick him out. but the producers have stated they want to stay away from big names to keep the show more believe-able and not gimmicky.

some insight and producers interviews on the season.

http://bcove.me/u3lncmid

BC

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2010, 07:05:08 PM »

i think it would of been like an easter egg thing. have him as a zombie to see if anyone can pick him out. but the producers have stated they want to stay away from big names to keep the show more believe-able and not gimmicky.

:D :D :D :D

Limb Reaper

« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2010, 03:07:41 PM »

Man...that joke went over like a lead zeppelin.

gossamer138

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2010, 04:37:12 PM »

there were actually rumors going around that sheen would be cast as a zombie. this probably came about with the announcement of Zombieland 2 (who were currently seeking the next special guest appearence held tightly under wraps). now i guess they figure that every zombie related movie and show should follow suit. luckily thats all it was, was a rumor. the writers and directors want to focus on the storyline and cast of characters, and a big name actor would distract from that because they people would see it in a different light. i personally thing any big name would ruin the show and make it gimmicky and more hollywood where you know the actor and would start seeing it as a hollywood movie rather a crafty story where the characters seem seem more real because your not focus on star power.

BC

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2011, 08:21:19 PM »

I just saw a commercial for a Walking Dead marathon of the entire first season.  Begins Tuesday night on AMC. 

You're welcome.   ;D

gossamer138

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2011, 11:30:03 AM »

March 11-13 Monster Con 17 at crowne plaza hotel in cherry hill (5 min down the road from me) will have Laurie HOlden, Jon Bernthal, and Emma Bell from the "Walking Dead" for a meet and greet, q&a, and autograph session. also listed to appear doug bradley "pinhead", kane hodder "jason" and Ace frehley from kiss.

gossamer138

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2011, 07:50:18 PM »

gossamer138

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2011, 12:32:26 PM »

Master of Literary Horror to Pen Walking Dead?
Source: IGN March 19, 2011

Laurie Holden, co-star of The Walking Dead, dropped some interesting news on the audience attending C2E2 today.

The actress, known on the series as "Andrea," said Stephen King is in talks to pen an episode of Walking Dead in season 2.

This really shouldn't come as any shocker as series producer Frank Darabont has had a long creative relationship with the author. Darabont adapted The Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile and The Mist.

It was also revealed Darabont will likely not direct the first episode of season 2, however, he will helm an episode later in the year.

gossamer138

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2011, 05:55:43 PM »

First Look at the Zombies from Walking Dead Season 2!
Source:AMC June 8, 2011

AMC released today a "first look" photo from season two of The Walking Dead!

Thirteen episodes are in the works and you can expect to see the season kick off this fall.

Executive Producer/Writer/Director Frank Darabont says, "At this moment, I'm standing on a stretch of post-apocalypse interstate in Georgia, littered with abandoned cars and blessing my good luck to be reunited with our amazing cast, and our fantastic directors and crew. Across the board, there are none better. It's great to be shooting again. I think we've embarked on a great season."

more....
http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/14849157/walking-dead-begins-filming-in-atlanta-area

« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 06:12:36 PM by gossamer138 »

gossamer138

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2011, 05:47:22 PM »

Darabont on Walking Dead, Writers Rumors
Source:Deadline June 23, 2011

In anticipation of the forthcoming Emmy nominations and The Walking Dead season 2, Deadline spoke to Frank Darabont about his hit AMC series.

Darabont used the interview to clarify rumors that he canned all of his season one writers. "Let me just begin by stating the obvious: that it was all pretty overblown. It left the impression that I walked in one day and murdered 12 people. Would you like to know how many writers we were talking about? Two. My thought had been that they’d under-delivered, and a change was necessary. I had to do too much of it by myself last year, and that was only six episodes. This season, it’s 13 and we’ve hired a fantastic writing staff. We hired Glen Mazzara as our Number Two in the room. We consider him our head writer and he’s just a fantastic asset. We’ve also got three other staff writers in Scott Gimple, Evan Reilly from RESCUE ME, and Angela Kang. Plus Executive Producer Robert Kirkman, who wrote the original comic book, is also writing for us."

He also offered a taste of the mounting drama we'll see in the forthcoming season.

"It’s fair to say that the first six episodes were teeing up a lot of conflicts that will be more fully explored in our second season. We find a growing conflict with our two main guys, Rick [Andrew Lincoln] and Shane [Jon Bernthal]. We’re really excited about putting all of the characters on a chessboard and seeing how wonderfully and effectively we can toss conflict into the game."

F O  U  R        M   O   R  E      M   O   N    T  H   S ....... ;D

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 21 queries.