RaidersForum.net

Oakland Raiders Fan Community - RaiderForum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 66   Go Down

Author Topic: NBA General Discussion  (Read 141716 times)

michiganraider

Re: NBA Thread
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2008, 02:08:18 PM »

Hornets signed James Posey which will vault them into the West Finals maybe the whole thing
Also kills the Celtics hopes of a repeat
Is James Posey a good glue guy?Yes
Is James Posey going to catapault a team from the 2nd rounde to the finals?Hell No

Possibly...they were so close already. Posey's the kind of role player they lacked against the Spurs. He's versatile enough to defend 2's, 3's or 4's and a clutch shooter. Miami would not have won in '06 without him, nor Boston last year. He's not about ego, just winning. Getting him won't guarantee NO a title by any means but their chances got a whole lot better.

exactly

LARaider

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2008, 01:44:04 AM »

Lakers reesign Sasha Whosyobitch wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

also do any of you go on courtrivals.com?

9erHater

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2008, 11:38:27 AM »

Good one.

I was actually hoping they wouldn't put any effort into keeping him.   Must be Kupcakes boy toy.

michiganraider

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2008, 12:37:48 PM »

Good one.

I was actually hoping they wouldn't put any effort into keeping him.   Must be Kupcakes boy toy.

the great Sasha Vujacic:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=i19lSd7pAiE

TIBERIUS

• HOF Member
  • FUCK YOU
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2008, 06:46:55 AM »

Pistons OK deal with former No. 1 pick Kwame Brown

Brown's agent, Mark Bartelstein, confirmed Monday that the Pistons had OK'd a deal, which had not been signed yet. The two-year deal is for $4 million per season with a player option for a second year, meaning the 6-foot-11 power forward can opt out of the deal after one season.

This shitbrick better come to play.

"We were the only team in pro football whose team picture showed both a front and side view. " #12 -On the Oakland Raiders outlaw image.

LARaider

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2008, 08:08:13 PM »

Houston Chronicle reports Artest for Bobby Jackson Donte Green and a #1

Gatekeeper

• HOF Member
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2008, 10:16:08 AM »

GO BLAZERS!!!!!!

Is anyone gonig to be in a fantasy league this year. I think i am going to see what all the fuss is about. a buddy of mine as me regretting not getting in a football one so b-ball is next on the list.

I am going to do the NBA Stock Exchange one. But if there is any others i will seriously look into it..i may be out a PC but i will have my PS3 i forgot i get the internet through that.

As I walk through the valley of The Shadow of Death. I have NO fear because I am the meanest motherfucker in  the whole valley!!! HOORAH!

9erHater

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2008, 10:14:03 AM »

Greg Oden is the real man-child - he makes Shawn Kemp look like a 3rd-grader.  20 yrs old?  Right.  I demand his birth certificate be made public.

Not hating on the Blazers.  They're going to be dangerous with this "kid" in the middle.  Can't wait for those Oden-Bynum matchups, with Shaq sitting at home watching, nursing his latest injury, trying to come up with his next Kobe rap...

Gatekeeper

• HOF Member
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2008, 09:06:53 PM »

Tonights game will prove a lot IMO..if the Blazers perform like last night and Oden can keep up what he is doing....BOY o BOY!!! ;D ;D

I just watched some different highlights and WOW!!! Rudy was something else...Oden was great..But Rudy Fernandez was Spectacular! That layup with the left hand and his no look passes..>WOW!!

if anything this team will be fun as hell to watch

As I walk through the valley of The Shadow of Death. I have NO fear because I am the meanest motherfucker in  the whole valley!!! HOORAH!

Gatekeeper

• HOF Member
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2008, 09:25:08 PM »

5pts 4Reb  in only the first 5 min??? WOW!!!

O
D
E
N
!
!
!
!

Limb Reaper

« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2008, 10:18:39 AM »

Blech...

Suns fans will be suffering through a year-long hangover after 4 solid years on the cusp of contention.

Yet another team that doesn't want to admit that they're in rebuilding mode.

TIBERIUS

• HOF Member
  • FUCK YOU
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2008, 08:41:45 PM »

Former NBA referee Jess Kersey was in town to discuss points of emphasis this season. Besides the block-charge call, defenders -- when challenging a shot -- will have to allow jump shooters room to land. ...

"We were the only team in pro football whose team picture showed both a front and side view. " #12 -On the Oakland Raiders outlaw image.

Gatekeeper

• HOF Member
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2008, 01:41:21 PM »

Former NBA referee Jess Kersey was in town to discuss points of emphasis this season. Besides the block-charge call, defenders -- when challenging a shot -- will have to allow jump shooters room to land. ...

can  you say the Bowen Rule?? lol

I just hate the tick tac fouls they call. Espcially on the break a ways...its all too much asumption and not actually seeing anything. Plus a foul is a foul...just cause your a superstar doesnt give you the right to get away with any thing more!

9erHater

« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2008, 12:43:47 PM »

I feel for you Blazer fans.  Talk about a big man curse

Sam Bowie redux...

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=479627

Gatekeeper

• HOF Member
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2008, 07:47:36 PM »

I see a big difference with Bowie and Oden..Oden has MUCH more talent..and too he is still young and its very earlier. Clearly he can play. he was doing well in the pre season and then a fluke..I am not worried.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 66   Go Up

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 20 queries.