RaidersForum.net

Oakland Raiders Fan Community - RaiderForum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dont think Chucky and Mayock arent wondering now...  (Read 171 times)

Darth Raider

• All Star Member
  • I dont trust sane people.
Dont think Chucky and Mayock arent wondering now...
« on: April 15, 2019, 01:27:06 PM »

If we signed Mayowa, no doubt in my mind we are looking at Clark.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/04/14/rumors-fly-of-a-possible-frank-clark-trade/
If me and King Kong went into an alley, only one of us would come out and it wouldn't be the monkey.

B.C.RAIDERS4life

• All Star Member
Re: Dont think Chucky and Mayock arent wondering now...
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 07:04:48 PM »

What would you give up to get him....? Everyone and their dog wants some of our draft loot.   I would part with a second round pick for Clark. DE problem solved with a vet just entering his prime. Add another DE at 4 and we have bookends for the next 5 years.

Darth Raider

• All Star Member
  • I dont trust sane people.
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2019, 05:27:33 AM »

What would you give up to get him....? Everyone and their dog wants some of our draft loot.   I would part with a second round pick for Clark. DE problem solved with a vet just entering his prime. Add another DE at 4 and we have bookends for the next 5 years.

That's a great idea. I heard the rumor floating that we might go offensive guard with one of our top four picks to get the guy out of Boston College to replace KO. And then another school of thought thinking that we're going to take Noah Fant at tight end which would make half of our top four pics going to offense.  If we get Williams and a defensive end, I'm okay with that but I think we need a vet to coach the young kids like Key and whoever we draft this year.  Im sure we are drafting 1 if not 2 DE's this year.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 09:06:09 AM by Darth Raider »
If me and King Kong went into an alley, only one of us would come out and it wouldn't be the monkey.

nutmg1

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2019, 12:42:07 PM »

Clark had more sacks than K Mack and more  tackles than Von Miller (Only .5 sacks less at 14). 

He's going to get a HUGE contract.  We can't afford him. 

B.C.RAIDERS4life

• All Star Member
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2019, 06:25:09 PM »

That's a great idea. I heard the rumor floating that we might go offensive guard with one of our top four picks to get the guy out of Boston College to replace KO. And then another school of thought thinking that we're going to take Noah Fant at tight end which would make half of our top four pics going to offense.  If we get Williams and a defensive end, I'm okay with that but I think we need a vet to coach the young kids like Key and whoever we draft this year.  Im sure we are drafting 1 if not 2 DE's this year.

Williams and DE with the first two I'm good with. I'm not sure about TE or Guard in the first cause I don't really know too much about those guys. We have some guys already on the roster that could fill TE and Guard I think that guy is a reach from what the analysts are saying.

B.C.RAIDERS4life

• All Star Member
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2019, 08:25:31 AM »

We need one of our cap calculators (VA..lol) to determine if we could actually give this guy a contract he is seeking with our space. I don't think we have too many cap cuts left on the roster.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 23 queries.