RaidersForum.net

Oakland Raiders Fan Community - RaiderForum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Mike Mayock confirms Jon Gruden is calling personnel shots  (Read 269 times)

TIBERIUS

• HOF Member
  • FUCK YOU
    • View Profile
Mike Mayock confirms Jon Gruden is calling personnel shots
« on: January 08, 2019, 01:00:24 AM »

This is no secret.

It hasn’t been since the day Jon Gruden signed a $100 million deal to coach the Oakland Raiders.

But to hear new Raiders general manager Mike Mayock admit out loud that Gruden is the team’s de facto general manager is a bit jarring.
Mayock says Gruden will make personnel calls

Mayock — a former NFL Network analyst who was hired as general manager last week for his first NFL front office role — spoke with ESPN on Monday at Levi’s Field while scouting players at the College Football Playoff National Championship.

“In all honesty, Jon’s got final say, if it ever comes to that. And I’ve got zero problems with that,” Mayock said about personnel decisions.
What would you say you do here?

So if Gruden is making the personnel decisions, what exactly is Mayock’s job?

It appears to entail arguing with Gruden and knowing what a Raider “smells like.”

“Now, having said that, I think we’re going to come to a consensus and I like a little yelling, a little screaming, a little fighting for what players you believe in,” Mayock continued. “But at the end of the day, I guarantee you, Jon Gruden and I are going to know what a Raider looks like and smells like. I don’t think we’re going to have any issues.”

No room for strong GM with Raiders

The template for the power dynamic with the Raiders was set prior to Mayock’s arrival. Former general manager Reggie McKenzie was run out of town shortly after the core of the team he put together was dismantled upon Gruden’s arrival.

When the Raiders hired a TV analyst who had never held a front-office job to replace McKenzie, it came as no surprise. There’s no place for a strong general manager in Oakland — or San Francisco, or San Diego — wherever the Raiders play football next season.
Big offseason ahead

The stakes will be high for the Raiders this spring when they take their first-round pick along with those of the Chicago Bears and Dallas Cowboys into the NFL draft.

With the cap space cleared up by the jettisoning of talent in Oakland, pressure will mount on the Raiders free agency decisions as well.

Mayock has all but cleared up who will deserve the credit or the blame on the outcome of those massive decisions.

How he fits in in the long run is yet to be seen.

https://sports.yahoo.com/raiders-gm-mike-mayock-confirms-jon-gruden-calling-personnel-shots-050637322.html?src=rss

"We were the only team in pro football whose team picture showed both a front and side view. " #12 -On the Oakland Raiders outlaw image.

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
Re: Mike Mayock confirms Jon Gruden is calling personnel shots
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 09:34:56 AM »

Not even going to say anything.... 😅

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 09:38:06 AM »

Okay, maybe I will. So if this is the case after the Mayock hire. Why is it so hard to believe that this wasn't the case once Gruden was hired?  Which subsequently ended up in Reggie being fired....  🤔

but I assume even this won't even be enough for some people.

Like I've been saying... Common sense.... *shrugs*

This is no secret.

It hasn’t been since the day Jon Gruden signed a $100 million deal to coach the Oakland Raiders.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 09:44:26 AM by varaider »

RaiderInDenver

• HOF Member
  • "BUTTHEAD I Am"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2019, 10:03:09 AM »

Okay, maybe I will. So if this is the case after the Mayock hire. Why is it so hard to believe that this wasn't the case once Gruden was hired?  Which subsequently ended up in Reggie being fired....  🤔

but I assume even this won't even be enough for some people.

Like I've been saying... Common sense.... *shrugs*

This is no secret.

I knew this thread would end up You v Most again o;)

What I don’t get is. Maybe me being ignorant.
Who the hell is denying that Gruden from day one was/is running the Show in Vegas???? Who’s denying this that you constantly have to beat this down the perverbial throat.

10 year 100,000,000 contract? I knew Gruden was going to be the HC and GM. Who the hell would think different?
Am I missing something?

Just asking.

Signiture By: 9erHater

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2019, 11:21:42 AM »

Who the hell is denying that Gruden from day one was/is running the Show in Vegas???? Who’s denying this that you constantly have to beat this down the perverbial throat.

10 year 100,000,000 contract? I knew Gruden was going to be the HC and GM. Who the hell would think different?
Am I missing something?

Just asking.

Not sure what forum you've been on, You might be, lol...  Just go back and read ANY and EVERY thread where I said Gruden was calling ALL the shots this year... MFs acted like I was a dipshit for saying the HEAD COACH has final say over HIS roster... Especially a 10/100M Head Coach with such star status such as JG... Mr. "Big F'n Deal"... Just go back and read...

Hell, check the "Over my dead body" thread for something recent...  I thought THAT would be enough for some, to see who was behind the Mack trade... Nope...

I thought Gruden saying out of his own mouth "Let's do it" concerning the Cooper trade was enough... Nope...

You ask what people, The same people that held RM responsible (blamed) for all the dumb ass moves made this season, personnel-wise... Trading Mack, Cooper... For Martavis Bryant, For Switzer, For Peterman... Releasing Irvin (after crying all year about a pass rush)...  Let guys like Crabtree, Patterson, Autry, Ward, Hester go in FA... Not resigning Bowman... Benching Conley, Joseph, Morrow, Lee... For the likes of BUMS like Melvin, Nelson, DRC, Harris, Derrick Johnson... etc...

Same people that quoted me, every single time, when I said Gruden was responsible for this or that...and commenced to tell me I didn't know shit and took their little pot shots at me...

So you're damn right if a "report" like this comes up, I'm going to vindicate myself... I deserve it...

Which ultimately brings me back to what started the whole thing... Me saying Gruden is TERRIBLE with personnel decisions, always has been... and may very well always BE... and me calling him out on every single DAMAGING move he made for this team since he's been here...

When I routinely brought up the fact that he sipped away (or let walk) the best players at damn near every position on the team... And people wonder why we were so shitty this year...  John - Fucking - Gruden...

And no this isn't a Gruden hate post, I can like the guy and still disagree with his moves... unlike others here... He's a decent coach, indeed... But in a GM role, he fucking sucks... and that worries me... For a minute I ceded to the past and thought with Mayock, he had a legit check/balance... But this proves otherwise... Gruden having 100% control over the roster, signings, trades, etc.... Is NOT a good (or ideal) thing for me... Sure I hope it works out... But if it walks/talks like a duck... I cannot be the ONLY one here who thinks its a fucking duck, lol...

Earl

• Franchise Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2019, 11:39:00 AM »

Am I missing something?

Just asking.

Not sure what forum you've been on, You might be, lol...  Just go back and read ANY and EVERY thread where I said Gruden was calling ALL the shots this year... MFs acted like I was a dipshit for saying the HEAD COACH has final say over HIS roster... Especially a 10/100M Head Coach with such star status such as JG... Mr. "Big F'n Deal"... Just go back and read...

Hell, check the "Over my dead body" thread for something recent...  I thought THAT would be enough for some, to see who was behind the Mack trade... Nope...

I thought Gruden saying out of his own mouth "Let's do it" concerning the Cooper trade was enough... Nope...

You ask what people, The same people that held RM responsible (blamed) for all the dumb ass moves made this season, personnel-wise... Trading Mack, Cooper... For Martavis Bryant, For Switzer, For Peterman... Releasing Irvin (after crying all year about a pass rush)...  Let guys like Crabtree, Patterson, Autry, Ward, Hester go in FA... Not resigning Bowman... Benching Conley, Joseph, Morrow, Lee... For the likes of BUMS like Melvin, Nelson, DRC, Harris, Derrick Johnson... etc...

Same people that quoted me, every single time, when I said Gruden was responsible for this or that...and commenced to tell me I didn't know shit and took their little pot shots at me...

So you're damn right if a "report" like this comes up, I'm going to vindicate myself... I deserve it...

Which ultimately brings me back to what started the whole thing... Me saying Gruden is TERRIBLE with personnel decisions, always has been... and may very well always BE... and me calling him out on every single DAMAGING move he made for this team since he's been here...

When I routinely brought up the fact that he sipped away (or let walk) the best players at damn near every position on the team... And people wonder why we were so shitty this year...  John - Fucking - Gruden...

And no this isn't a Gruden hate post, I can like the guy and still disagree with his moves... unlike others here... He's a decent coach, indeed... But in a GM role, he fucking sucks... and that worries me... For a minute I ceded to the past and thought with Mayock, he had a legit check/balance... But this proves otherwise... Gruden having 100% control over the roster, signings, trades, etc.... Is NOT a good (or ideal) thing for me... Sure I hope it works out... But if it walks/talks like a duck... I cannot be the ONLY one here who thinks its a fucking duck, lol...

VA, there is a big difference between what is happening between Gru and Maycock now and going forward, and what happened between Reggie, Gru, Davis, and Mack in the past.

The"over my dead body" article didn't prove anything about the MACK trade. That area is all still a he said/she said shitstorm that has passed us by and really isn't even worth talking about anymore. HE GONE! And while you can pull out an article that says someone's opinion is that is was Gruden's call, I can pull out an article that says otherwise. So this is why I consider the MACK deal a he said/she said shitstorm that we will probably never really know the whole truth about. But you go ahead and beat your chest if it makes you feel better about yourself.

This current threads article proves that what you thought was going to happen with Gruden once Reggie was gone, is happening. Congrats man, you were correct. Beat away!

:cheers

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2019, 01:12:32 PM »

Am I missing something?

Just asking.

VA, there is a big difference between what is happening between Gru and Maycock now and going forward, and what happened between Reggie, Gru, Davis, and Mack in the past.

The"over my dead body" article didn't prove anything about the MACK trade. That area is all still a he said/she said shitstorm that has passed us by and really isn't even worth talking about anymore. HE GONE! And while you can pull out an article that says someone's opinion is that is was Gruden's call, I can pull out an article that says otherwise. So this is why I consider the MACK deal a he said/she said shitstorm that we will probably never really know the whole truth about. But you go ahead and beat your chest if it makes you feel better about yourself.

This current threads article proves that what you thought was going to happen with Gruden once Reggie was gone, is happening. Congrats man, you were correct. Beat away!

:cheers

Told you there would be one...

No one had been able to produce anything otherwise, other than a quote from when he was still employed towing the company line...  Weird you say you can produce one, but didn't... As has no one else here, brother... Because the entire football world knows who was behind the Mack trade, except for a few Gruden fanboys on this here site... (I've asked for an ENTIRE SEASON, lmao)... One quote... After the fact, which only purpose was to put on a facade of them "working together"... Fuck outta here... 😅😅😅

Like I say again, common sense...

He goes from doing everything possible to prepare to make Mack the highest paid player in the league.... Contract structures, clearing of space, to even saying it out his own mouth, to even OFFERING him, at the time, a highest paid contract to back it up ... To mysteriously wanting to trade him once Gruden got here... Righttttttttt

The over my dead body article is not an opinion... It's a collective of what was told to other GMs calling to trade for Mack and what was said out of RMs own mouth...  Again, common sense, Mack was never on the trading block until after Gruden got here, and AFTER RM had offered him his first deal. Think about that.... And then think about the FACT that it's been confirmed everywhere in the universe that John Gruden had the final call on everything....  Common sense...

Then also look at the Cooper trade where Gruden said in a press conference "It was brought to me and I said Let's Do It"... Common sense... A first for Cooper was a no-brainer of a deal (compensation wise) and it was still brought to Gruden to make the final call...  And Cooper was on no where near Mack's status...

Common sense... The last holding RM dealt with, ended with a contract, for a player who we could have just said fuck it to...  The last holdout Gruden was involved with, the player was traded... To Gruden putting on the block 2 other players who had the same agent...

Common sense, what benefit does RM get from trading players, WHEN HE KNOWS HE'S NOT GOING TO BE HERE NEXT SEASON TO EVEN USE THE PICKS???

So until anyone can disprove the MANY points and evidence I've produced... With actual evidence, I'll continue to beat this dead horse... Just know I'm not the only one beating it, because you and others sure as hell like to chime in...

Like I said... COMMON SENSE... Some people have it, some don't... And that's ok... But if they can't use it, I suggest they stay away from posts that do.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 01:17:00 PM by varaider »

Earl

• Franchise Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2019, 01:46:06 PM »

Told you there would be one???

How about this ONE VA, here is your Common Sense!!  fu

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24543080/chicago-bears-reach-agreement-trade-khalil-mack-oakland-raiders

"We wanted, all of us -- Gruden, myself, everybody in the organization -- wanted Khalil to be a Raider. That's not an issue at all. We presented him with an offer and we got that counter back and talked about it with him ... and it just, what they were demanding, it just wasn't going to work at that time ... it didn't work out in the end ... we weren't close. We presented prior to the start of the league year ... Khalil got a great deal," he said.

It doesn't say JON. It says WE!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/raiders/2018/09/02/khalil-mack-trade-jon-gruden-explains-why-raiders-dealt-bears/1183491002/

"It wasn't my goal to trade Khalil when we got here," Gruden said Sunday. "One of the reasons I'm here is because of him. Unfortunately, we had a standoff with a contract, and we could not come to terms. The Bears made us an offer of two first-round draft choices and here we are today."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001000045/article/raiders-owner-doesnt-regret-khalil-mack-amari-cooper-trades

Asked if he was surprised they ended up with two firsts for Mack and another first-rounder for Cooper, Davis credited since-fired general manager Reggie McKenzie for making the moves.

"It was all Reggie doing those deals," he said. "He seemed really happy about it."

I could post more but fu

But I assume that you will only choose to believe the reports that fit your opinion huh?

My opinion.....the trade was a organizational move. NOT REG, NOT GRU, NOT DAVIS. THE ORGANIZATION! Fairly middle of the road. But seeing as there are lots of conflicting reports, this is what we have to go by.

If you weren't so blinded by hate this would make sense.

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2019, 02:13:33 PM »

Told you there would be one???

How about this ONE VA, here is your Common Sense!!  fu

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24543080/chicago-bears-reach-agreement-trade-khalil-mack-oakland-raiders

"We wanted, all of us -- Gruden, myself, everybody in the organization -- wanted Khalil to be a Raider. That's not an issue at all. We presented him with an offer and we got that counter back and talked about it with him ... and it just, what they were demanding, it just wasn't going to work at that time ... it didn't work out in the end ... we weren't close. We presented prior to the start of the league year ... Khalil got a great deal," he said.

It doesn't say JON. It says WE!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/raiders/2018/09/02/khalil-mack-trade-jon-gruden-explains-why-raiders-dealt-bears/1183491002/

"It wasn't my goal to trade Khalil when we got here," Gruden said Sunday. "One of the reasons I'm here is because of him. Unfortunately, we had a standoff with a contract, and we could not come to terms. The Bears made us an offer of two first-round draft choices and here we are today."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001000045/article/raiders-owner-doesnt-regret-khalil-mack-amari-cooper-trades

Asked if he was surprised they ended up with two firsts for Mack and another first-rounder for Cooper, Davis credited since-fired general manager Reggie McKenzie for making the moves.

"It was all Reggie doing those deals," he said. "He seemed really happy about it."

I could post more but fu

But I assume that you will only choose to believe the reports that fit your opinion huh?

My opinion.....the trade was a organizational move. NOT REG, NOT GRU, NOT DAVIS. THE ORGANIZATION! Fairly middle of the road. But seeing as there are lots of conflicting reports, this is what we have to go by.

If you weren't so blinded by hate this would make sense.

Beat on brother, beat on... Just know I ain't the ONLY one.... 

This is the SAME quote I've mentioned this entire time... Just because you found the SAME QUOTES on different websites, doesn't mean it ain't the SAME SHIT I've been discrediting this entire season, lmao...

Thanks for regurgitating the same thing... It served literally no purpose in this convo...

All these quotes were made while Reggie was still a Raider, except for the last MD one... While they were trying to disguise the shit show that was going on in the Front Office (2 separate scouting departments, heat from the Mack trade, etc, etc...)

The MD comment, if you use your common sense... The GM facilitates the deal, genius, that's his job... So perfect PC comment, made AFTER RM wasn't in the building... Have you ever heard an NFL Owner, Coach or GM say they REGRET anything?  LMAO... 

Also, The HC pulls the trigger on whether the deal should be made or not... This might not be common sense to you, because it actually involves knowing how a Football Team operates and the hierarchy in decision making... This has been confirmed... and solidified with the recent Mayock statement... To think this wasn't the case when Gruden was hired... is retarded... (I mean, RM was fired, in season, duh...)

And you call it an "organizational move"... but 1/3 of that "organizational move" was fired mid-season... lol, I can't make this shit up bro... You just make it so easy...

Awww and him must be mad...  The blinded by hate lil quirp, is old bro... ineffective... You guys always like those little passive aggressive personal shots, then bitch and cry like victims when it turns ugly...

Run along and exit the thread my guy... Because as I said before, a little common sense would go a long ways here... and you've offered absolutely nothing new to the convo...

P.S. - Weird you say I only believe reports (plural) that fit my opinion... Yet, there's only these 1-2 quotes, in the universe... that oppose the TENS and TENS of reports I've posted on this forum for an entire season... and all you guys do is double back to a quote made the DAY OF THE TRADE... lmao... As if ALL info stopped with THAT quote...

You say you could post more... but meh.... You really can't... *shrugs*  (If so, where were you the ENTIRE SEASON when I was asking for just that)

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2019, 03:22:15 PM »

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2019, 03:27:43 PM »

Vic Tafur @VicTafur

Shocked everyone didn’t already know Gruden’s been calling shots from Day 1

2:26 PM - 8 Jan 2019

I guess this long time Raiders Beat Reporter's "opinion" is invalid too...

RaiderInDenver

• HOF Member
  • "BUTTHEAD I Am"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2019, 04:51:31 PM »

This is hilarious at this point.

I guess I haven’t cared enough to read this ongoing battle. I personally Knew the second I saw the 10 year contract Gruden would run the show. Risky as it is, its what it is.

Again. Thank God Gruden is running the show. Someone had to.

Signiture By: 9erHater

Earl

• Franchise Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2019, 05:25:10 PM »

Oh, actually you are the only one big guy.

This is the SAME quote I've mentioned this entire time... Just because you found the SAME QUOTES on different websites, doesn't mean it ain't the SAME SHIT I've been discrediting this entire season, lmao...

Thanks for regurgitating the same thing... It served literally no purpose in this convo...

YES this is the same shit you have been discrediting all season. Thing is, your not discrediting it with any facts. All opinions. But according to you opinions are facts. Especially your own. Must be "alternative facts" huh big guy?

All these quotes were made while Reggie was still a Raider, except for the last MD one... While they were trying to disguise the shit show that was going on in the Front Office (2 separate scouting departments, heat from the Mack trade, etc, etc...)

The MD comment, if you use your common sense... The GM facilitates the deal, genius, that's his job... So perfect PC comment, made AFTER RM wasn't in the building... Have you ever heard an NFL Owner, Coach or GM say they REGRET anything?  LMAO...

Whether Reg was in the building or not doesn't change anything at all. The statements are the same. You can choose to believe them, or you can choose not too. But either way, they are the same. Those are the FACTS! Everything else is an opinion. Reports coming from anyone other than RM, JG, or MD are opinions. Your common sense tells you that JG made the call. Good for you. That doesn't make it fact.

Also, The HC pulls the trigger on whether the deal should be made or not... This might not be common sense to you, because it actually involves knowing how a Football Team operates and the hierarchy in decision making... This has been confirmed... and solidified with the recent Mayock statement... To think this wasn't the case when Gruden was hired... is retarded... (I mean, RM was fired, in season, duh...)

Inflammatory comments like this are another one of your problems. Nobody needs it. And nobody is retarded because you don't agree with them. It really must be hard to be such a hater.

And you call it an "organizational move"... but 1/3 of that "organizational move" was fired mid-season... lol, I can't make this shit up bro... You just make it so easy...

OK, and 3/3 were there when it happened. And 2/3 are still there. And 3/3 have said it was a group decision. I'm not making that shit up either V.

Nothing is as easy as it seems, HATER.

Awww and him must be mad...  The blinded by hate lil quirp, is old bro... ineffective... You guys always like those little passive aggressive personal shots, then bitch and cry like victims when it turns ugly...

How old are you hater? Baby talk doesn't suit you. I'm just callin it like I see it is all. And guess what, I'm not the only one who see's this in you. You always wonder why, I don't.

Run along and exit the thread my guy... Because as I said before, a little common sense would go a long ways here... and you've offered absolutely nothing new to the convo...

P.S. - Weird you say I only believe reports (plural) that fit my opinion... Yet, there's only these 1-2 quotes, in the universe... that oppose the TENS and TENS of reports I've posted on this forum for an entire season... and all you guys do is double back to a quote made the DAY OF THE TRADE... lmao... As if ALL info stopped with THAT quote...

You say you could post more... but meh.... You really can't... *shrugs*  (If so, where were you the ENTIRE SEASON when I was asking for just that)

Really Hater? There are lots and lots of articles stating the exact same thing as these couple articles. I only posted a couple and that's all will do for the likes of a HATER like you.

And for all the TENS and TENS of articles you have posted, none of them are from the men responsible. They are from "reports"and Opinion pieces. That doesn't make it true MR ALTERNATIVE FACTS.

BUT............as I have said before, and I will say again. (And the only reason this pains me is because you are such an ass to everyone) You are probably right. It probably WAS Grudens decision. But until FACTs are out, we only have what these men say. Which means everything you have said on the subject is opinion. NOT FACT.

Also HATER, the only thing that makes me reply to you on the subject is that you treat everyone like shit. You want everyone to take your word as the end all be all. If anyone disagree's they are "retarded", or stupid, or don't know what they are talking about, or something negative. We are all fans of the same team. We all want the same thing from our team. So there is absolutely no reason for the HATE. But yet you just keep HATING on anyone who's opinion differs from yours. It's BS man.

TIBERIUS

• HOF Member
  • FUCK YOU
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2019, 02:16:56 AM »

YES this is the same shit you have been discrediting all season. Thing is, your not discrediting it with any facts. All opinions. But according to you opinions are facts. Especially your own. Must be "alternative facts" huh big guy?

Whether Reg was in the building or not doesn't change anything at all. The statements are the same. You can choose to believe them, or you can choose not too. But either way, they are the same. Those are the FACTS! Everything else is an opinion. Reports coming from anyone other than RM, JG, or MD are opinions. Your common sense tells you that JG made the call. Good for you. That doesn't make it fact.

Inflammatory comments like this are another one of your problems. Nobody needs it. And nobody is retarded because you don't agree with them. It really must be hard to be such a hater.

OK, and 3/3 were there when it happened. And 2/3 are still there. And 3/3 have said it was a group decision. I'm not making that shit up either V.

How old are you hater? Baby talk doesn't suit you. I'm just callin it like I see it is all. And guess what, I'm not the only one who see's this in you. You always wonder why, I don't.

Really Hater? There are lots and lots of articles stating the exact same thing as these couple articles. I only posted a couple and that's all will do for the likes of a HATER like you.

And for all the TENS and TENS of articles you have posted, none of them are from the men responsible. They are from "reports"and Opinion pieces. That doesn't make it true MR ALTERNATIVE FACTS.

BUT............as I have said before, and I will say again. (And the only reason this pains me is because you are such an ass to everyone) You are probably right. It probably WAS Grudens decision. But until FACTs are out, we only have what these men say. Which means everything you have said on the subject is opinion. NOT FACT.

Also HATER, the only thing that makes me reply to you on the subject is that you treat everyone like shit. You want everyone to take your word as the end all be all. If anyone disagree's they are "retarded", or stupid, or don't know what they are talking about, or something negative. We are all fans of the same team. We all want the same thing from our team. So there is absolutely no reason for the HATE. But yet you just keep HATING on anyone who's opinion differs from yours. It's BS man.

Or in my case it's being a meth head E.  ;D

Best way to deal with it is state your opinion then don't answer his posts. I now it drives him bat shit crazy.

But he'll throw out a rambling dissertation of subjective, arcane scenarios that only makes sense to him anyways.  :o

"We were the only team in pro football whose team picture showed both a front and side view. " #12 -On the Oakland Raiders outlaw image.

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2019, 11:22:57 AM »

Just as I predicted... a million words about nothing (but you're not beating the horse, huh?)...

A million words, and not a SINGLE article, report, etc other than the one quote... Like I said... YOU said you could post more... I KNEW you couldn't...  What's weird is you use this same quote, over and over to prove your point... Without ever thinking that MAYBE... just MAYBE... that was a scripted response, to show that they "were" working together...

I could say I fucked your wife last night... Does that make it true?  So while YOU continue to focus on ONE... OBVIOUSLY EXPECTED statement, I'll continue to fuck your wife (or not, or yes, or who knows)...

Meanwhile, I'll do what you're SUPPOSED to do and put actions together, with words, and more actions, and more words, with opinions of people that KNOW MORE THAN WE DO... and formulate an EDUCATED decision (not opinion, lil man)... Like, if YOU would do, you would see that I actually DID NOT fuck your wife... Get it?  You probably don't... But meh... Oh well.. 

So when Reggie says "Over my dead body"... I guess those aren't facts to you, those aren't his words...  Hmmmmm... Even though it was confirmed by MULTIPLE GMs across the league who reached out...

Or when he says he wanted to resign Mack, but "his hands were tied"... I guess those words of his aren't facts to you either... Even though this was said AFTER he walked away (declining to stay for the rest of the season)... Where no PC or towing the line shit would be necessary...

Or when Gruden said out of his on mouth... "Let's do it" when the Cooper trade came up... nope, not facts either...

I guess the fact that immediately when Gruden was hired, he created and entirely separate scouting department... and during the draft, they had 2 separate draft boards... Gruden's and RM's... Doesn't that kind of TOTALLY contradict your "opinion" of them working "together"... Yea... it does... Find or name any other instance in the history of the NFL where that has happened (you can't)... but yeap... not facts to you...

Or the fact that the last holdout JG dealt with (Kennan McCardel in Tampa) ended up the same way, a trade...

Then of course, there is the ENTIRE NFL COMMUNITY (Media, Players, Coaches, GMs, Analysts, etc) who ALL believe JG has been calling the shots since Day 1... Literally 99.9% (I told you to find me something (else) to refute this... you haven't... because you can't... If I have 1000 pieces of evidence... and you only have 1 (from the supposed culprits)... who do you think would win that case?

You can run with a PC, towing the line comment all you want... I guess you forget we've been hearing this type of shit from the Raiders (and every other NFL team in the universe) since forever...

Why would they SAY... in a PRESSER/INTERVIEW... Anything OTHER than it was a collective decision... You even contradict your shit back to back... On one hand you post the quote where you say they ALL came to the decision... and immediately post a MD quote where he says "It was all Reggie making those deals.."

WHAT

THE

FUCK

:lol:

But the funny thing about all this, is that you routinely try to brush off my "opinion" as if I'm the only one with it...  Hell, even Ghost now knows who's calling all the shots (even though I really thnk he knew this all along) Failing to realize that it is YOUR opinion that is the 1%... and the 99% is that Gruden is (and has been) calling all the shots since Day 1... (Shit, you're even the only one on this thread that seems to think otherwise)...

Hell, Mayock even confirmed it Monday night, (guess you missed that)... Like the dude REALLY went on live TV and announced that he literally POWERLESS in this Organization, when it comes to the roster and personnel... But you parade around talking like I'm "way off" on the matter, when I share the opinion, of agents, players, beat writers, national media, etc, etc... All of which say the same thing... John Gruden has been calling the shots since Day 1...

I asked you to find an article, report, opinion... ANYTHING other than a "day of" quote, where RM gave the most politically correct answer he could, the same day, mind you that Gruden went in a presser saying "Their trying to divide us" yadda, yadda, yadda... No JG, the division came when your first move as HC was to create a totally separate scouting department and draft board...

These are not opinions "lil fella".. These are facts, not alternative, not the minority, but damn near unanimously...

You're trying to have your cake and eat it too, but you can't... It's a simple as this... JG has been calling the shots since Day 1... YOU and Ghost, seem to be the ONLY people on this forum that believe otherwise... But you steadily "try" and call me out like I'm the one holding the short end of the stick...

You're failing... which is why you just posted a million words... damn near all about ME... and added not a single "fact" or evidence to support your argument against anything I've said... You can use the word "hater" all you want... It would help if you knew the actual definition... Them you would realize that the only hater between you and I, is yourself... who constantly follows my comments and posts like a jealous little school girl... Repeating it over and over again, doesn't help you one bit... It just shows you;re irritated because your argument holds no basis...

Like I said, anyone that believes JG hasn't been calling the shots since Day 1, IS retarded (THIS.... is my opinion)... because you're believing something you can not support with a shred of evidence... You can't believe both dude, that's where you're fucking up... Gruden has had final say since Day 1 on roster and personnel... So common sense would tell you, clearly, that JG gave the ultimate OK on the trade... Why?  BECAUSE HE HAD TO!!!! (Duh)...

HE HAS FINAL SAY ON THE ROSTER... (What don't you get about that???)...  HOW THE FUCK WOULD RM HAVE ANY SAY ON A ROSTER HE WON'T (WASN'T) EVEN GOING TO BE HERE FOR???  (What don't you get about that???)

You can google until you're blue in the face,  You can call me a "hater" until your fingers fall off... Shit don't bother me fool... But again... thanks for tagging along and continuing to beat this horse with me...

(P.S - Notice you're the only one on this thread that thinks Gruden isn't (or wasn't) calling all the shots... Hmmmm... But I'M the "hater"... LMAO)

« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 11:48:32 AM by varaider »
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 22 queries.