RaidersForum.net

Oakland Raiders Fan Community - RaiderForum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down

Author Topic: LET'S GO BEAT KANSAS CITY'S ASS........GAME THREAD  (Read 2168 times)

ghostmech

• HOF Member
Re: LET'S GO BEAT KANSAS CITY'S ASS........GAME THREAD
« Reply #165 on: December 30, 2018, 03:48:49 PM »

Teddy Bridgewater.... he's a another backup at best.  Only a fool would think otherwise

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
« Reply #166 on: December 30, 2018, 03:49:04 PM »

We really need some play makers on Offense.  I think our RB's are ok but our WR's suck.  You can see Carr dropping back looking for open WR's and there just aren't any down field.
our defense is our biggest weakness and this draft is stupid ed d to be the best defensive draft I. Twenty years or so.  And we have three first rounders.  In super excited.  We haven't had a legit defense in foreever

I agree our D is worse than or O.  Look at all of the shit players were were drafted on the defense the last 5 years. 

There are probably no other teams this year that have between 3 and 5 rookies on the field every snap of the game and a year one coaching staff. 

My point on Offense is we have know one who can take it to the house.  Its hard to play QB with 2 rookie tackles and a rookie WR with know one who makes the D have to scheme. 

Payton Manning in his prime couldn't succeed on this offense.

Shit players?

I disagree...

And Manning won with defenses that are worse than this... a few times...

And lest we forget, Gruden shipped away our best defender... AND all the guys that COULD take it to the house... (Cooper, Patterson, Crabtree, etc)...

nutmg1

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
« Reply #167 on: December 30, 2018, 03:49:16 PM »

I am and have been curious, Teddy Bridgwater gets mentioned here a lot. What exactly has he done in this league to warrant him to "replace" Carr? Seriously, he went to a wildcard game with what, the number one ranked defense in the league? His stats are not great, not even good. He does no spell franchise QB to me.

Vikings 2015
14 td
9 int

Vikings 2014
14 td
12 int

Career
29 td
23 int

I will keep Carr all day long before ever considering Bridgwater. Besides, his knee would be a serious concern to me anytime he ran or got hit.

Carr can't beat KC... period...

So if you're happy with wasting seasons away every year. because of the inevitable... Sure...

Simply put, maybe he's just not "our guy"...
I accept your opinion, but what make one think Teddy can beat KC? All I am saying, if Carr is not the dude, Teddy sure the hell is not, thats all I am saying. Carr has outplayed Teddy hands down. If we need a QB, go get one that will work in Grudens system out of college. I still have faith that Carr can be that guy, but fuck, give the dude some stability and weapons.
news flash were not beating kc next as currently constituted.  The. Est were gonna be able to do it out someone in there who makes up competitive.  Because the offense and defense suck period.  Build the defense in the draft.  Then if u  can get some decent fa's on offense maybe then you have something but were not going to ever be above average next year.  I'm all for sucking again.  Get another high pick to lick up our qb of the future.  After that its plug whatever holes we have left .  This rebuilds gonna take another three years before were a string team again.  Minimum

This game wasn't lost because of Carr. 

This is what a rebuild looks like when you have to fire a GM after years of losing. 

This is what we should have all expected.

3 TOs (almost 4) by him says something different to me..

One being a pick 6...

The strip sack and the INT to Cook I don't blame on Carr. 

Carr didn't give up 35 points.  He also can't pass block and get open for everyone on the team. 

This is what happens when you have shit coaching and drafting for years. 

There have been some positives this season.  I'm excited to see how this off season plays out.

TIBERIUS

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
  • FUCK YOU
« Reply #168 on: December 30, 2018, 03:50:47 PM »

Marshawn Lynch tried to light a blunt using the Al Davis memorial torch during the #Raiders final home game on Monday night.

"We were the only team in pro football whose team picture showed both a front and side view. " #12 -On the Oakland Raiders outlaw image.

nutmg1

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
« Reply #169 on: December 30, 2018, 03:51:17 PM »

I'm out guys.  I'm going to speed watch the rest of the Bronco game then listen to Denver Radio to hear all of the Vance Joseph bashing before they fire his ass.

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
« Reply #170 on: December 30, 2018, 03:52:52 PM »

I am and have been curious, Teddy Bridgwater gets mentioned here a lot. What exactly has he done in this league to warrant him to "replace" Carr? Seriously, he went to a wildcard game with what, the number one ranked defense in the league? His stats are not great, not even good. He does no spell franchise QB to me.

Vikings 2015
14 td
9 int

Vikings 2014
14 td
12 int

Career
29 td
23 int

I will keep Carr all day long before ever considering Bridgwater. Besides, his knee would be a serious concern to me anytime he ran or got hit.

Carr can't beat KC... period...

So if you're happy with wasting seasons away every year. because of the inevitable... Sure...

Simply put, maybe he's just not "our guy"...
I accept your opinion, but what make one think Teddy can beat KC? All I am saying, if Carr is not the dude, Teddy sure the hell is not, thats all I am saying. Carr has outplayed Teddy hands down. If we need a QB, go get one that will work in Grudens system out of college. I still have faith that Carr can be that guy, but fuck, give the dude some stability and weapons.
news flash were not beating kc next as currently constituted.  The. Est were gonna be able to do it out someone in there who makes up competitive.  Because the offense and defense suck period.  Build the defense in the draft.  Then if u  can get some decent fa's on offense maybe then you have something but were not going to ever be above average next year.  I'm all for sucking again.  Get another high pick to lick up our qb of the future.  After that its plug whatever holes we have left .  This rebuilds gonna take another three years before were a string team again.  Minimum

This game wasn't lost because of Carr. 

This is what a rebuild looks like when you have to fire a GM after years of losing. 

This is what we should have all expected.

3 TOs (almost 4) by him says something different to me..

One being a pick 6...

The strip sack and the INT to Cook I don't blame on Carr. 

Carr didn't give up 35 points.  He also can't pass block and get open for everyone on the team. 

This is what happens when you have shit coaching and drafting for years. 

There have been some positives this season.  I'm excited to see how this off season plays out.

Strip sack = Pocket Awareness... He pumped the ball once or twice before it even happened...

The Pick 6 = He threw it to a guy who had quit on his route, watch the replay... He saw he wasn't looking, hitched in hesitation, and threw the shit anyways...

Are we watching the same game?

And again, he's 0-forever in KC... It's definitely NOT a coincidence...

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
« Reply #171 on: December 30, 2018, 03:55:03 PM »

Ok fellas, I'm done. It's getting late over here and I was working earlier today. This season has been a fucking nightmare, but as always, if I have to suffer, it's a pleasure to suffer through it with you maniacs.

Have a good New Year guys.

:cheers    slĂ inte mhath (Good Health)
later bud
"Fuck The Tuck Rule"  Still bitter and proud!

TIBERIUS

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
  • FUCK YOU
« Reply #172 on: December 30, 2018, 03:56:16 PM »

Doug Martin is first #Raiders RB with back-to-back 100-yard rushing games since Michael Bush did it vs Chargers/Vikings in Nov. 2011

"We were the only team in pro football whose team picture showed both a front and side view. " #12 -On the Oakland Raiders outlaw image.

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
« Reply #173 on: December 30, 2018, 03:56:50 PM »

Doug Martin is first #Raiders RB with back-to-back 100-yard rushing games since Michael Bush did it vs Chargers/Vikings in Nov. 2011
that's just fucking sad lol
"Fuck The Tuck Rule"  Still bitter and proud!

TIBERIUS

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
  • FUCK YOU
« Reply #174 on: December 30, 2018, 03:59:04 PM »

The Chiefs are the first team in NFL history to score 26+ points in every game of the season.

TIBERIUS

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
  • FUCK YOU
« Reply #175 on: December 30, 2018, 04:00:01 PM »

that's just fucking sad lol

Sadly, it pretty much sums up the heaping pile of feces we have become.

Limb Reaper

• Franchise Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
« Reply #176 on: December 30, 2018, 04:08:27 PM »

Fucking embarrassment. Hate that we let that punk do whatever the fuck he wants.

Someone needs to bring that bitch back down to earth.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 22 queries.