RaidersForum.net

Oakland Raiders Fan Community - RaiderForum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down

Author Topic: LET'S GO BEAT KANSAS CITY'S ASS........GAME THREAD  (Read 2162 times)

Darth Raider

• All Star Member
  • I dont trust sane people.
Re: LET'S GO BEAT KANSAS CITY'S ASS........GAME THREAD
« Reply #150 on: December 30, 2018, 03:39:13 PM »

Trade Carr and go with a QB on our first pick. 

Maybe we can get a decent pick for him too and really...... Only choice.

We're not going to win with Carr anymore. Not the Division anyway much less a Super Bowl.

He lost his Mojo.   [img]http://www.pic4ever.com/i
If me and King Kong went into an alley, only one of us would come out and it wouldn't be the monkey.

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
« Reply #151 on: December 30, 2018, 03:40:02 PM »

We really need some play makers on Offense.  I think our RB's are ok but our WR's suck.  You can see Carr dropping back looking for open WR's and there just aren't any down field.
our defense is our biggest weakness and this draft is stupid ed d to be the best defensive draft I. Twenty years or so.  And we have three first rounders.  In super excited.  We haven't had a legit defense in foreever
"Fuck The Tuck Rule"  Still bitter and proud!

TIBERIUS

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
  • FUCK YOU
« Reply #152 on: December 30, 2018, 03:40:14 PM »

Playing well and losing is tolerable.

Playing like shit and losing is not.

"We were the only team in pro football whose team picture showed both a front and side view. " #12 -On the Oakland Raiders outlaw image.

nutmg1

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
« Reply #153 on: December 30, 2018, 03:40:34 PM »

I am and have been curious, Teddy Bridgwater gets mentioned here a lot. What exactly has he done in this league to warrant him to "replace" Carr? Seriously, he went to a wildcard game with what, the number one ranked defense in the league? His stats are not great, not even good. He does no spell franchise QB to me.

Vikings 2015
14 td
9 int

Vikings 2014
14 td
12 int

Career
29 td
23 int

I will keep Carr all day long before ever considering Bridgwater. Besides, his knee would be a serious concern to me anytime he ran or got hit.

Carr can't beat KC... period...

So if you're happy with wasting seasons away every year. because of the inevitable... Sure...

Simply put, maybe he's just not "our guy"...
I accept your opinion, but what make one think Teddy can beat KC? All I am saying, if Carr is not the dude, Teddy sure the hell is not, thats all I am saying. Carr has outplayed Teddy hands down. If we need a QB, go get one that will work in Grudens system out of college. I still have faith that Carr can be that guy, but fuck, give the dude some stability and weapons.
news flash were not beating kc next as currently constituted.  The. Est were gonna be able to do it out someone in there who makes up competitive.  Because the offense and defense suck period.  Build the defense in the draft.  Then if u  can get some decent fa's on offense maybe then you have something but were not going to ever be above average next year.  I'm all for sucking again.  Get another high pick to lick up our qb of the future.  After that its plug whatever holes we have left .  This rebuilds gonna take another three years before were a string team again.  Minimum

This game wasn't lost because of Carr. 

This is what a rebuild looks like when you have to fire a GM after years of losing. 

This is what we should have all expected. 

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
« Reply #154 on: December 30, 2018, 03:40:41 PM »

We're not going to win with Carr anymore. Not the Division anyway much less a Super Bowl.

lol nah they just mailed it in today

Darth Raider

• All Star Member
  • I dont trust sane people.
« Reply #155 on: December 30, 2018, 03:41:05 PM »

It’s not just Carr.

It’s our entire team

We flat out suck....on every level

Seems like, to some degree or another, WE are only as good as our Offensive line is.
If me and King Kong went into an alley, only one of us would come out and it wouldn't be the monkey.

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
« Reply #156 on: December 30, 2018, 03:41:28 PM »

Playing well and losing is tolerable.

Playing like shit and losing is not.
agreed they mailed it I was today

TIBERIUS

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
  • FUCK YOU
« Reply #157 on: December 30, 2018, 03:41:30 PM »

This is a horrible year to draft a QB.

"We were the only team in pro football whose team picture showed both a front and side view. " #12 -On the Oakland Raiders outlaw image.

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
« Reply #158 on: December 30, 2018, 03:42:43 PM »

This is a horrible year to draft a QB.
that's why you build the defense and sign a stop gap guy

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
« Reply #159 on: December 30, 2018, 03:43:00 PM »

I am and have been curious, Teddy Bridgwater gets mentioned here a lot. What exactly has he done in this league to warrant him to "replace" Carr? Seriously, he went to a wildcard game with what, the number one ranked defense in the league? His stats are not great, not even good. He does no spell franchise QB to me.

Vikings 2015
14 td
9 int

Vikings 2014
14 td
12 int

Career
29 td
23 int

I will keep Carr all day long before ever considering Bridgwater. Besides, his knee would be a serious concern to me anytime he ran or got hit.

So if you're happy with wasting seasons away every year. because of the inevitable... Sure...

I accept your opinion, but what make one think Teddy can beat KC? All I am saying, if Carr is not the dude, Teddy sure the hell is not, thats all I am saying. Carr has outplayed Teddy hands down. If we need a QB, go get one that will work in Grudens system out of college. I still have faith that Carr can be that guy, but fuck, give the dude some stability and weapons.

What makes you think he can't?

You're looking for astronomical pass numbers from a guy who had a comeback Adrian Peterson in his backfield running for 1500 yards... and has only played less than 2 whole seasons...

So I'm guessin your analysis comes from his first 2 years in the league.. Where he actually did outplay Carr in many aspects... Bridgewater had a better Passer Rating, better completion percentage and threw less INTs in both of their first 2 years... And TWICE as many wins... with a middle of the pack defense, not league leading...

The stark difference between the 2... Teddy is a winner... Carr... meh...

You might need to check the stats again... Carr leads in TDs and slightly in yards those 1st 2 years... I'd much rather take Ws than Tds, but that's just me...
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 03:46:38 PM by varaider »

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
« Reply #160 on: December 30, 2018, 03:44:40 PM »

Teddy B will come at an affordable price and for me that's his best asset.  He's a gamer but he  breaks.  So hell be exciting when he can play.  So let's do this

az raider

• HOF Member
« Reply #161 on: December 30, 2018, 03:45:02 PM »

I can’t watch this dog shit anymore

Thank goodness the season is done
if you're looking for sympathy you'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
« Reply #162 on: December 30, 2018, 03:45:03 PM »

Vikings 2015
14 td
9 int

Vikings 2014
14 td
12 int

Career
29 td
23 int

news flash were not beating kc next as currently constituted.  The. Est were gonna be able to do it out someone in there who makes up competitive.  Because the offense and defense suck period.  Build the defense in the draft.  Then if u  can get some decent fa's on offense maybe then you have something but were not going to ever be above average next year.  I'm all for sucking again.  Get another high pick to lick up our qb of the future.  After that its plug whatever holes we have left .  This rebuilds gonna take another three years before were a string team again.  Minimum

This game wasn't lost because of Carr. 

This is what a rebuild looks like when you have to fire a GM after years of losing. 

This is what we should have all expected.

3 TOs (almost 4) by him says something different to me..

One being a pick 6...

Not to mention, he's 0-forever in KC...
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 03:47:08 PM by varaider »

nutmg1

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
« Reply #163 on: December 30, 2018, 03:45:37 PM »

We really need some play makers on Offense.  I think our RB's are ok but our WR's suck.  You can see Carr dropping back looking for open WR's and there just aren't any down field.
our defense is our biggest weakness and this draft is stupid ed d to be the best defensive draft I. Twenty years or so.  And we have three first rounders.  In super excited.  We haven't had a legit defense in foreever

I agree our D is worse than or O.  Look at all of the shit players were were drafted on the defense the last 5 years. 

There are probably no other teams this year that have between 3 and 5 rookies on the field every snap of the game and a year one coaching staff. 

My point on Offense is we have know one who can take it to the house.  Its hard to play QB with 2 rookie tackles and a rookie WR with know one who makes the D have to scheme. 

Payton Manning in his prime couldn't succeed on this offense.

The Prole

• Franchise Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
« Reply #164 on: December 30, 2018, 03:48:01 PM »

Ok fellas, I'm done. It's getting late over here and I was working earlier today. This season has been a fucking nightmare, but as always, if I have to suffer, it's a pleasure to suffer through it with you maniacs.

Have a good New Year guys.

:cheers    slàinte mhath (Good Health)
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 24 queries.