RaidersForum.net

Oakland Raiders Fan Community - RaiderForum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Down

Author Topic: LET'S GO BEAT KANSAS CITY'S ASS........GAME THREAD  (Read 2145 times)

The one

• HOF Member
  • "The only easy day was yesterday"
Re: LET'S GO BEAT KANSAS CITY'S ASS........GAME THREAD
« Reply #135 on: December 30, 2018, 03:17:54 PM »

I FUCKING HATE KC....HATE IS NOT A STRONG ENOUGH VERB.
“If you know the enemy and know yourself, your victory will not stand in doubt; if you know Heaven and know Earth, you may make your victory complete.”   ? Sun Tzu, The Art of War

The Prole

• Franchise Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
« Reply #136 on: December 30, 2018, 03:18:55 PM »

Fucking Mahomes. This year better be an anomaly, or the AFC West is gonna be a very difficult division to win over the coming years.

FUCK!

The Prole

• Franchise Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
« Reply #137 on: December 30, 2018, 03:19:07 PM »

I FUCKING HATE KC....HATE IS NOT A STRONG ENOUGH VERB.

THIS!

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
« Reply #138 on: December 30, 2018, 03:23:24 PM »

I am and have been curious, Teddy Bridgwater gets mentioned here a lot. What exactly has he done in this league to warrant him to "replace" Carr? Seriously, he went to a wildcard game with what, the number one ranked defense in the league? His stats are not great, not even good. He does no spell franchise QB to me.

Vikings 2015
14 td
9 int

Vikings 2014
14 td
12 int

Career
29 td
23 int

I will keep Carr all day long before ever considering Bridgwater. Besides, his knee would be a serious concern to me anytime he ran or got hit.
he would only be a top gap.  We draft our franchise guy next year
"Fuck The Tuck Rule"  Still bitter and proud!

TIBERIUS

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
  • FUCK YOU
« Reply #139 on: December 30, 2018, 03:23:25 PM »

The 89-yard TD pass was the second longest vs the #Raiders since at least 1975. The only longer one was Brandin Cooks' 98-yarder in 2016 opener for Saints

"We were the only team in pro football whose team picture showed both a front and side view. " #12 -On the Oakland Raiders outlaw image.

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
« Reply #140 on: December 30, 2018, 03:23:45 PM »

I am and have been curious, Teddy Bridgwater gets mentioned here a lot. What exactly has he done in this league to warrant him to "replace" Carr? Seriously, he went to a wildcard game with what, the number one ranked defense in the league? His stats are not great, not even good. He does no spell franchise QB to me.

Vikings 2015
14 td
9 int

Vikings 2014
14 td
12 int

Career
29 td
23 int

I will keep Carr all day long before ever considering Bridgwater. Besides, his knee would be a serious concern to me anytime he ran or got hit.

Carr can't beat KC... period...  He can't move/scramble...

So if you're happy with wasting seasons away every year. because of the inevitable... Sure...

Simply put, maybe he's just not "our guy"...

Just sit back and watch this game... and tell me if you REALLY want to go through this every year...

Or see if someone else (Doesn't even have to be Bridgewater)  can give us a better shot...

The one

• HOF Member
  • "The only easy day was yesterday"
« Reply #141 on: December 30, 2018, 03:26:58 PM »

Vikings 2015
14 td
9 int

Vikings 2014
14 td
12 int

Career
29 td
23 int

Carr can't beat KC... period...

So if you're happy with wasting seasons away every year. because of the inevitable... Sure...

I accept your opinion, but what make one think Teddy can beat KC? All I am saying, if Carr is not the dude, Teddy sure the hell is not, thats all I am saying. Carr has outplayed Teddy hands down. If we need a QB, go get one that will work in Grudens system out of college. I still have faith that Carr can be that guy, but fuck, give the dude some stability and weapons.
“If you know the enemy and know yourself, your victory will not stand in doubt; if you know Heaven and know Earth, you may make your victory complete.”   ? Sun Tzu, The Art of War

az raider

• HOF Member
« Reply #142 on: December 30, 2018, 03:31:12 PM »

Now let them run all over us
if you're looking for sympathy you'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis

az raider

• HOF Member
« Reply #143 on: December 30, 2018, 03:32:32 PM »

Fucking Whitehead.....

This guy can’t catch and he’s missed a bunch of tackles

He’s soft spoken though
if you're looking for sympathy you'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis

nutmg1

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
« Reply #144 on: December 30, 2018, 03:33:10 PM »

Looking like the 4th pick.

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
« Reply #145 on: December 30, 2018, 03:34:53 PM »

Vikings 2015
14 td
9 int

Vikings 2014
14 td
12 int

Career
29 td
23 int

Carr can't beat KC... period...

I accept your opinion, but what make one think Teddy can beat KC? All I am saying, if Carr is not the dude, Teddy sure the hell is not, thats all I am saying. Carr has outplayed Teddy hands down. If we need a QB, go get one that will work in Grudens system out of college. I still have faith that Carr can be that guy, but fuck, give the dude some stability and weapons.
news flash were not beating kc next as currently constituted.  The. Est were gonna be able to do it out someone in there who makes up competitive.  Because the offense and defense suck period.  Build the defense in the draft.  Then if u  can get some decent fa's on offense maybe then you have something but were not going to ever be above average next year.  I'm all for sucking again.  Get another high pick to lick up our qb of the future.  After that its plug whatever holes we have left .  This rebuilds gonna take another three years before were a string team again.  Minimum
"Fuck The Tuck Rule"  Still bitter and proud!

nutmg1

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
« Reply #146 on: December 30, 2018, 03:35:13 PM »

We really need some play makers on Offense.  I think our RB's are ok but our WR's suck.  You can see Carr dropping back looking for open WR's and there just aren't any down field.

TIBERIUS

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
  • FUCK YOU
« Reply #147 on: December 30, 2018, 03:35:59 PM »

What a shitty way to end the season!

Hopefully it will make coach reassess his QB situation.

"We were the only team in pro football whose team picture showed both a front and side view. " #12 -On the Oakland Raiders outlaw image.

az raider

• HOF Member
« Reply #148 on: December 30, 2018, 03:36:04 PM »

We fucking suck

az raider

• HOF Member
« Reply #149 on: December 30, 2018, 03:38:34 PM »

It’s not just Carr.

It’s our entire team

We flat out suck....on every level
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Up

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 23 queries.