RaidersForum.net

Oakland Raiders Fan Community - RaiderForum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Down

Author Topic: It's obvious that Carr needs to go  (Read 3525 times)

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
Re: It's obvious that Carr needs to go
« Reply #165 on: February 13, 2019, 02:13:24 PM »

Found it...

Sam Monson @PFF_Sam

Kyler Murray had 5 passes batted down last season.

Daniel Jones (6'5) had 12.
Drew Lock (6'4) had 8
Will Grier (6'1) had 1
Dwayne Haskins (6'3) also had 5

Batted passes isn't connected with QB height, statistically.

6'6 Joe Flacco led the NFL in BP rate last season.

12:11 PM - 12 Feb 2019

That's pretty good, he was out of the pocket a lot though in that Oklahoma offense. I'm also scared of him running and getting a serious jury and losing our franchise QB.

After thinking about a lot of our options, I think I'd stick with Carr for next year. I'm curious to see if him and the whole offense is any better in year two.
lol fell be gone before I'd be comfortable taking him.  Simply. Because I want defense.  But dudes slides.  He doesn't take big hits. 
"Fuck The Tuck Rule"  Still bitter and proud!

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
« Reply #166 on: February 13, 2019, 02:14:41 PM »

This is my guy...

hes really good.  But he cant have my number 4 pick hahahaha might be gone before we pick bbn anyhow

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
« Reply #167 on: February 13, 2019, 02:16:39 PM »

Nope. I don't get a warm and fuzzy feeling about a 5'8" QB running an NFL offense running against NFL defenses. I want a guy that can stand tall in the pocket and have the mental aptitude to make pre snap reads and manipulate the defense and make the proper throws and reads. Should he have enough athleticism to move around and scramble when needed? Sure, but these small QB that play at the college level like it's a video game? We have seen that story too many times. I'll pass. Not every small dude that can make plays in college is going to be the new P McHolmes.
the kids electric.  I agree typically give me the prototypical guy.  But he dont take hits.  And he can really throw the damned ball.  If I wasnt on my defensive kick I'd be ok drafting him

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
« Reply #168 on: February 13, 2019, 06:42:12 PM »

This is my guy...

hes really good.  But he cant have my number 4 pick hahahaha might be gone before we pick bbn anyhow

I don't want him at 4...

I want him at 27 or in the 2nd if he's there...

If not, I'm content with rolling with Carr... I just want legit competition in camp with him... And Haskins could be that (or Murray)...  And either way, there's stiil a decent QB class coming out next year...

The one

• HOF Member
  • "The only easy day was yesterday"
« Reply #169 on: February 14, 2019, 11:03:06 AM »

This is my guy...

I don't want him at 4...

If not, I'm content with rolling with Carr... I just want legit competition in camp with him... And Haskins could be that (or Murray)...  And either way, there's stiil a decent QB class coming out next year...
yes. Next years Qb class is the one to keep an eye on. These really athletic QBs in college that run around scare me coming into Nfl. Just look at the ass QBs that win SB..BRady manning(s) Brees all QB that stand in pocket and know how to shred defenses.
“If you know the enemy and know yourself, your victory will not stand in doubt; if you know Heaven and know Earth, you may make your victory complete.”   ? Sun Tzu, The Art of War

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
« Reply #170 on: February 14, 2019, 12:49:51 PM »

This is my guy...

I don't want him at 4...

yes. Next years Qb class is the one to keep an eye on. These really athletic QBs in college that run around scare me coming into Nfl. Just look at the ass QBs that win SB..BRady manning(s) Brees all QB that stand in pocket and know how to shred defenses.

That's why I like Haskins...

He's not that... He's a PURE pocket QB... he only had 9 carries for 109 yards... all season...

This kid slings that rock... and has the IQ to match...

Talk about standing in the pocket... Check him out below...

« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 12:59:43 PM by varaider »

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
« Reply #171 on: February 14, 2019, 01:29:56 PM »

This is my guy...

I don't want him at 4...

second round yeah I'm fine.  First round.  Nope unless we somehow  get more picks then he can have the lowest

805raiderslo

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
  • OWNER
« Reply #172 on: February 15, 2019, 10:27:13 PM »

This is for you Otis.

Don't give up on the kid just yet my brother!

We got many many other holes to fill first until we pull the plug on #4.. JMO

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
« Reply #173 on: February 16, 2019, 07:57:18 AM »

This is for you Otis.

Don't give up on the kid just yet my brother!

We got many many other holes to fill first until we pull the plug on #4.. JMO
you misunderstand I know carss a good qb.  I just want to get what I can for him.  I want a new team.  New starters.  New building blocks.  Etc.  Carrs ready got a finger, back, leg.  And hes not even 30 yet.  Dudes made of glass.  If I. Starting the team over I'd rather do it with someone who costs less.  Who isn't one big hit from a little a little rascal.  I think as a qb he lacks pocket awareness.  But he can make every damn throw out there.   But there are alot of guys who can do that.  And if were gonna reboot this bitch.  It's time to put on your work boots and get shit done
  Its like ripping off bandaid.  Yeah its gonna hurt for a second but we will be bbn better off in the long run.  Carrs not built for a long careers.  Dudes made of glass. 

I saw someone semi echoing my sentiment.  He said he wanted defense  in the draft.  Offense special teams in free agency.  With a caveat of extenuating circumstances.....  if there's super value to be had say a first round talent falls to the third round or something.  We have a ton of picks then feel free to take a flyer on a high risk high reward guy.  The one and only thing i care about is getting this bbn fucking rebuild over and done with.  If you drag your dick and half ass is trying to stay relevant you will accomplish  nothing...  get in ...get out... get off..  it's like sex with Kobe Bryant kick and scream all you want shits gonna happen.  Might as well dive in head first.  This team currently constituted us a dumpster fire.  You can try to patch holes with fa's. All you want.  All your gonna be is that little Dutch boy with his fingers in the damn trying to stop the water.  We spent 20 years doing that shit.  How did that go for us?  We rebuilt with Jack.  It worked.  Until politics and bad management blew it up.  Well when your left with the remnants and hirt feelings and I'll will all you can do is blow it up.  I said it then I'm still saying it.  They all need to go.  No picking sides.  There is no sides anymore, just recovery.  This was septic...shit.  shit bbn fortwo years.  Yeah we stank last year...is it John's fault no...we stunk before he got here.  It's time to finish the rebuild.  Let's do this

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
« Reply #174 on: March 02, 2019, 01:13:23 PM »

Drafts coming.  I still think its gonna be a draft day trade. 

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
« Reply #175 on: March 04, 2019, 04:57:18 PM »

Watch the interviews guys.  The Carr stories got legs.  The beer will be mine Slow!!! Don't forget that pizza too.  It's almost time to pay up dog!!!

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
« Reply #176 on: March 04, 2019, 05:02:18 PM »

Watch the interviews guys.  The Carr stories got legs.  The beer will be mine Slow!!! Don't forget that pizza too.  It's almost time to pay up dog!!!

Which interviews... I wanna see...

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
« Reply #177 on: March 04, 2019, 05:03:50 PM »

I don't know how to post that shit I saw it u tube Joel klatt on the cowherd show.

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
« Reply #178 on: March 04, 2019, 05:08:59 PM »

I don't know how to post that shit I saw it u tube Joel klatt on the cowherd show.

Copy the link...

Paste it here...

Easy Peasy...

nutmg1

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
« Reply #179 on: March 04, 2019, 05:32:29 PM »

I searched hard today. Everything I found named that one no name dude from Bleacher as the source.  When you hear Adam Schefter say it then you'll know it has legs. 

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Up

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 23 queries.