RaidersForum.net

Oakland Raiders Fan Community - RaiderForum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14   Go Down

Author Topic: It's obvious that Carr needs to go  (Read 4275 times)

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
Re: It's obvious that Carr needs to go
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2018, 08:59:32 AM »

VA go to one of your threads with your Gruden hate.  Stop bugering up mine.  On this thread we hate the whole team.  Minus the up and comers  >:( ;D 8)
"Fuck The Tuck Rule"  Still bitter and proud!

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2018, 02:18:27 PM »

Hmm anyone still upset at the idea of trading carr I wonder?

CB

• Franchise Member
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2018, 04:46:00 PM »

Carr's not going anywhere. Before today, he and Gruden seemed to be on the same page. He looked finally comfortable in the offense.

Today, it looked like everybody on offense rolled out of bed a half hour before game time with a killer hangover.

Raider fan in lamb land

I am not responsible for anyone that understands what VA says.

ghostmech

• HOF Member
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2018, 07:24:32 PM »

It would be stupid at this point without giving the Gru/Carr connection a whole year to ferment.  Think about it, they didn't even talk about football until last April.  Too early to pull the plug.

805raiderslo

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2018, 09:39:39 PM »

It would be stupid at this point without giving the Gru/Carr connection a whole year to ferment.  Think about it, they didn't even talk about football until last April.  Too early to pull the plug.
THIS

CB

• Franchise Member
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2018, 10:21:34 PM »

Anybody thinking about drafting a QB to replace Carr for next season?

Watch the Liberty Bowl tomorrow at 3:45 ET on ESPN. Mizzou's QB is Andrew Lock. Big, strong armed gunslinger. He'll throw it up for grabs on occasion, but he broke numerous SEC career records this past season. He'll probably be graded as a late 1st, early 2nd round pick in the draft. Probably will be there for our 2nd or 3rd rounder. Unless he goes off at the combine and gets somebody to jump at him in the top 10.
Raider fan in lamb land

I am not responsible for anyone that understands what VA says.

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2018, 08:08:56 AM »

Only QB I'm interested in drafting is Tua...

Carr's ass is definitely on the hot seat next year...

But fact of the matter is, Carr sucks... He has his moments, but in the grand scheme of things... he's just not a good fit here... People keep saying "just wait for this Gruden/Carr thing to develop" when we've sat and watched this kid for 5 years, he just doesn't have "IT", period, point blank... The guy has one like 5 games vs playoff teams his entire career...

To me, this KC game was the litmus test... Sure he improved down the stretch, yadda, yadda, yadda... But even during that stretch we weren't scoring POINTS... but yesterday proved he's the same ol, scared ass, bad-decision making Carr... Him and Gruden couldn't score a single TD against the league's worst defense... Turnovers or not, Carr was responsible for 3 of them...

So forgive me for not being on this Gruden/Carr revival bandwagon... Carr is who he is, period... And Gruden is still a huge question mark...

Tua in 2020 for me, please...

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2018, 09:23:17 AM »

I'm not pulling the plug I'm anning for future.  Leys face it.  Carss talented.  He's also brakes easily.  I doubt he's gonna make gonna make bnb next three years without another major injury.  And were a bad team right now.  These types of teams kill quarterbacks.  Better to cut bait.  Trade em rebuild thisntranchise.  And let's face it this team broke with his hand at the wheel.  I dont care who's fault it is.  I dont care what side of the political bullshit he was on.  As the defacto team leader.  Him, Mack, Coop.  ALL. ALWAYS NEEDED TO GO.  The rest of them too as far as I'm concerned.  They steered this team I to. Dumpster fire. 

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2018, 10:30:00 AM »

Carr had 3 TD passes his final 4 games of the season. 2 INTs. 11 of the 16 games he had 1 TD or less.

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2019, 03:24:24 AM »

And who's he throwing to?  He only has one viable receiver and he's a tight end.  Stoop it lol

TIBERIUS

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
  • FUCK YOU
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2019, 10:40:41 AM »

Peterman will beat out DC for the starting job......... ;D

"We were the only team in pro football whose team picture showed both a front and side view. " #12 -On the Oakland Raiders outlaw image.

Raider 8

• HOF Member
  • Commitment to Excellence
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2019, 12:32:42 PM »

These topics are always fun and I agree that Carr leaves a lot to be desired, but you have to be able to get a better QB to cut your current QB and college kids are no sure thing and good qb's don't become free agents.

Be careful what you wish for.

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2019, 06:32:35 AM »

These topics are always fun and I agree that Carr leaves a lot to be desired, but you have to be able to get a better QB to cut your current QB and college kids are no sure thing and good qb's don't become free agents.

that's only correct if your goal is winning next year.  Personally next year I roll with a stop gap qb.  Get another high pick and draft a guy

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2019, 06:33:18 AM »

:agree :beersign
Peterman will beat out DC for the starting job......... ;D

Raider 8

• HOF Member
  • Commitment to Excellence
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2019, 09:17:59 AM »

that's only correct if your goal is winning next year.  Personally next year I roll with a stop gap qb.  Get another high pick and draft a guy

But you can't guarantee a college kid will succeed no matter when you draft him. History is littered with highly rated college QBs that have failed. Start with Ryan Leaf and Jamarcus Russell. You should never get rid of a QB until the next QB is actually practicing with your team. Just how Brett favre was let go once GB knew Aaron Rodgers was good. Or more recently, Alex Smith was traded after KC knew Mahomes could play.

You let Carr go before you have the next guy in house, you may be wishing for Carr to come back
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14   Go Up

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 25 queries.