RaidersForum.net

Oakland Raiders Fan Community - RaiderForum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: It's obvious that Carr needs to go  (Read 1845 times)

Limb Reaper

• Administrator
  • Franchise Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
Re: It's obvious that Carr needs to go
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2018, 03:25:51 PM »

I get that we'd like to have a top pick, but seriously...

FUCK TANKING

I was rooting for us to beat the fucking Donks. I hope Vance Joseph gets shit-canned because of it.

And I'll be rooting for us to shock KC too. If they're in our division, we need to beat them, period. If I could choose only six wins in a given season, I would choose to sweep the division.

Darth Raider

• Veteran Member
  • I dont trust sane people.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2018, 12:04:34 AM »

How many passes without  an interception now??

too many check downs
If me and King Kong went into an alley, only one of us would come out. And it wouldn't be the monkey.

805raiderslo

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2018, 01:36:19 AM »

too many check downs
Which would you rather have ??

Check downs or turnovers?

Limb Reaper

• Administrator
  • Franchise Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2018, 10:19:21 AM »

too many check downs

Agreed...but it seems to be getting better.

What we need is for Chucky to transfer his cajones to Carr.

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2018, 04:55:21 PM »

too many check downs
Which would you rather have ??

Check downs or turnovers?

POINTS..

That's all that matters...

I'll take 3 INTs and 40 points, over 0 Ints and 7 points any day of the week...

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2018, 06:27:29 PM »

FUCK TANKING

I was rooting for us to beat the fucking Donks. I hope Vance Joseph gets shit-canned because of it.

And I'll be rooting for us to shock KC too. If they're in our division, we need to beat them, period. If I could choose only six wins in a given season, I would choose to sweep the division.
that's a short sighted opinion.  I want to get better.  I want to jettison the rest of this team riddled with under achievers.  And to best do that we need as many high drafts picks as we can get.  The higher the better our odds at getting people who might actually stick. And let me make this plain.  Trade carr to the giants and let us have their first rounders well.  Let the back up play this next year.  Let him have a go if we stink again well have more high picks.  An Inexpensive hopefully team to grow together. Gruden can mold them into whatever he needs them to be.  If were gonna do this let's not half ass this.  Plain and simple.  It's like ripping off a band aid.  Gotta hurt to heal.  Gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette.  Lol enough  Cliches you get the idea.  This team is garbage for the most part.  I want them gone.  The young up and comers are welcome to stay and grow.  But the trash we've fielded the last two years  needs to go.  Period
"Fuck The Tuck Rule"  Still bitter and proud!

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2018, 06:30:35 PM »

Who needs a qb and his high picks the giants.  Anyone else?  If not we need to make that trade.

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2018, 08:04:42 PM »

Who needs a qb and his high picks the giants.  Anyone else?  If not we need to make that trade.

There's no "must pick" QBs in this draft... The only hope was Herbert and he stayed at Oregon...

Like someone said earlier... We just have to be spot on with our picks...

And hope to God Gruden doesn't have another "Peterman" moment...

TIBERIUS

• HOF Member
  • FUCK YOU
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2018, 11:19:35 PM »

I’ll take a win over a division rival, especially the broncos,  any day. Young teams need to learn what it’s like to win and momentum going into the off season can not only help the players on our roster but maybe also help us attract FAs.

Well said.

Welcome to the board.

"We were the only team in pro football whose team picture showed both a front and side view. " #12 -On the Oakland Raiders outlaw image.

TIBERIUS

• HOF Member
  • FUCK YOU
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2018, 11:23:09 PM »

FUCK TANKING

that's a short sighted opinion.  I want to get better. I want to jettison the rest of this team riddled with under achievers.  And to best do that we need as many high drafts picks as we can get.  The higher the better our odds at getting people who might actually stick. And let me make this plain.  Trade carr to the giants and let us have their first rounders well.  Let the back up play this next year.  Let him have a go if we stink again well have more high picks.  An Inexpensive hopefully team to grow together. Gruden can mold them into whatever he needs them to be.  If were gonna do this let's not half ass this.  Plain and simple.  It's like ripping off a band aid.  Gotta hurt to heal.  Gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette.  Lol enough  Cliches you get the idea.  This team is garbage for the most part.  I want them gone.  The young up and comers are welcome to stay and grow.  But the trash we've fielded the last two years  needs to go.  Period

I think that ship has sailed bra.

Every one of our warriors I've seen take the field as of late has balled to the wall.

Message sent.......message heard as far as I can see.

"We were the only team in pro football whose team picture showed both a front and side view. " #12 -On the Oakland Raiders outlaw image.

TIBERIUS

• HOF Member
  • FUCK YOU
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2018, 11:28:13 PM »

There's no "must pick" QBs in this draft... The only hope was Herbert and he stayed at Oregon...

And hope to God Gruden doesn't have another "varaider" moment...
[/color]

No shit right.......

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2018, 11:25:59 AM »

FUCK TANKING

that's a short sighted opinion.  I want to get better. I want to jettison the rest of this team riddled with under achievers.  And to best do that we need as many high drafts picks as we can get.  The higher the better our odds at getting people who might actually stick. And let me make this plain.  Trade carr to the giants and let us have their first rounders well.  Let the back up play this next year.  Let him have a go if we stink again well have more high picks.  An Inexpensive hopefully team to grow together. Gruden can mold them into whatever he needs them to be.  If were gonna do this let's not half ass this.  Plain and simple.  It's like ripping off a band aid.  Gotta hurt to heal.  Gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette.  Lol enough  Cliches you get the idea.  This team is garbage for the most part.  I want them gone.  The young up and comers are welcome to stay and grow.  But the trash we've fielded the last two years  needs to go.  Period

I think that ship has sailed bra.

Every one of our warriors I've seen take the field as of late has balled to the wall.

Message sent.......message heard as far as I can see.
if they can do this now there's no excuse for the season we endured.

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2018, 12:34:10 PM »

[/color]

No shit right.......

Mock all you want... truth is truth...

#Smitten

ghostmech

• HOF Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2018, 04:56:55 PM »

[/color]

No shit right.......

#Smitten

Yes V ... you are the truth and the way. 

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2018, 05:56:37 PM »

[/color]

No shit right.......

#Smitten

Yes V ... you are the truth and the way.

Yeap...

He was #Smitten with Peterman...

True or False?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Up

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 22 queries.