RaidersForum.net

Oakland Raiders Fan Community - RaiderForum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Down

Author Topic: It's obvious that Carr needs to go  (Read 3968 times)

805raiderslo

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
Re: It's obvious that Carr needs to go
« Reply #195 on: March 12, 2019, 06:46:09 PM »

Soooooo the raiders roll the dice.  Trade up to grab kylar murry.  Wich makes my head impload.... trade carr to Giants for the number 5 still get our defensive pick.  Get Gruden/matlock their Quarterback.  All the while saving me 30 bucks or so for pizza and beer.
Write it down  motherfuckers!!!
Not going to happen!!

Especially with AB  here.

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
« Reply #196 on: March 13, 2019, 06:54:23 AM »

Soooooo the raiders roll the dice.  Trade up to grab kylar murry.  Wich makes my head impload.... trade carr to Giants for the number 5 still get our defensive pick.  Get Gruden/matlock their Quarterback.  All the while saving me 30 bucks or so for pizza and beer.
Not going to happen!!

well see.  You may get that and beer.  But then again so might I.  Crazier shit has happened before
"Fuck The Tuck Rule"  Still bitter and proud!

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
« Reply #197 on: March 13, 2019, 01:04:30 PM »

Greg Olsen was at kyler work out lol maming it interesting

az raider

• HOF Member
« Reply #198 on: March 13, 2019, 01:13:42 PM »

I seriously doubt that AB would sign and then go on and on about his bestie Carr just to watch him traded.

Carr will be our QB...at least through ‘19...and probably beyond
if you're looking for sympathy you'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis

ghostmech

• HOF Member
« Reply #199 on: March 13, 2019, 01:45:59 PM »

I agree... no matter who we take in the draft, Carr is the QB.  I can see a scenario where the top three DL players are taken (Q Williams, Allen, Bosa) and the Raiders take Murray instead of wasting the 4 on a tier lower DL player. 

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
« Reply #200 on: March 13, 2019, 04:31:22 PM »

I seriously doubt that AB would sign and then go on and on about his bestie Carr just to watch him traded.

Ab doesn't sign contracts.  And maybe he's Intrigued by murry who's specialty is extending plays ala old school bbn big ben...  remember when AB was unstoppable.  So it's not really that far fetched.

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
« Reply #201 on: March 13, 2019, 04:34:13 PM »

I agree... no matter who we take in the draft, Carr is the QB.  I can see a scenario where the top three DL players are taken (Q Williams, Allen, Bosa) and the Raiders take Murray instead of wasting the 4 on a tier lower DL player.
I could see that too.  But having both on the roster would be highly unlikely

nutmg1

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
« Reply #202 on: March 13, 2019, 07:23:51 PM »

Ab doesn't sign contracts.  And maybe he's Intrigued by murry who's specialty is extending plays ala old school bbn big ben...  remember when AB was unstoppable.  So it's not really that far fetched.

Did you see the video of AB stopping by Carr's house today and just about making out with him?  If they get rid of Carr or even cause doubt by drafting an early QB there is going to be big trouble in Oakland this year.

TIBERIUS

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
  • FUCK YOU
« Reply #203 on: March 14, 2019, 12:06:10 AM »

This is DC's last shot at staying Raider QB. Coaches have been giving him everything he needs to be successful this year. We all saw how coach was on his ass last year. Another poor year and he won't be in Vegas. Not with his bloated cap.

"We were the only team in pro football whose team picture showed both a front and side view. " #12 -On the Oakland Raiders outlaw image.

805raiderslo

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
« Reply #204 on: March 14, 2019, 12:17:33 AM »

Not going to happen!!

well see.  You may get that and beer.  But then again so might I.  Crazier shit has happened before
I'll take a meat lovers from Woodstock's and a sixer of Elysian Space Dust I.P.A.

at %8.20 ABV that's all I'll need! LOL

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
« Reply #205 on: March 14, 2019, 06:24:01 AM »

Not going to happen!!

I'll take a meat lovers from Woodstock's and a sixer of Elysian Space Dust I.P.A.

at %8.20 ABV that's all I'll need! LOL
hahahaha gotcha.  Well played

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
« Reply #206 on: March 14, 2019, 06:52:32 AM »

Did you see the video of AB stopping by Carr's house today and just about making out with him?  If they get rid of Carr or even cause doubt by drafting an early QB there is going to be big trouble in Oakland this year.
lmao this is the NFL.  No fun league shit happens all the time.  And maybe if this getting murry was to he their plan maybe ab knows.  Maybe it's a fluid situation maybe ab is cool with either.  Maybe I'm Buying pizza

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
« Reply #207 on: March 14, 2019, 06:54:09 AM »

This is DC's last shot at staying Raider QB. Coaches have been giving him everything he needs to be successful this year. We all saw how coach was on his ass last year. Another poor year and he won't be in Vegas. Not with his bloated cap.
his online is still suspect and he has not got a right end.  Ab gonna have to  learn grudens playbook.  Theirs excuses aplenty to be found if that's what people are saying. 
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Up

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 21 queries.