RaidersForum.net

Oakland Raiders Fan Community - RaiderForum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Down

Author Topic: It's obvious that Carr needs to go  (Read 3518 times)

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
Re: It's obvious that Carr needs to go
« Reply #180 on: March 04, 2019, 05:36:03 PM »

I don't watch the br for anything.  Their trash
"Fuck The Tuck Rule"  Still bitter and proud!

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
« Reply #181 on: March 04, 2019, 05:37:50 PM »

Here u go

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
« Reply #182 on: March 04, 2019, 05:46:15 PM »

I don't know how to post that shit I saw it u tube Joel klatt on the cowherd show.

Copy the link...

Paste it here...

Easy Peasy...
I did it for u

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
« Reply #183 on: March 04, 2019, 07:45:28 PM »

I don't know how to post that shit I saw it u tube Joel klatt on the cowherd show.

Copy the link...

Paste it here...

Easy Peasy...
I did it for u

:cheers

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
« Reply #184 on: March 05, 2019, 03:43:27 AM »

Copy the link...

Paste it here...

Easy Peasy...
I did it for u

lol honestly never do that type of shit

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
« Reply #185 on: March 05, 2019, 08:14:45 AM »

Copy the link...

Paste it here...

Easy Peasy...
I did it for u

You should, then people would understand you better, bro... Real shit...

Only takes a second or 2, to post a link, then people will know what you;re talking about... because the source is right there with your opinion...

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
« Reply #186 on: March 05, 2019, 09:31:00 AM »

Copy the link...

Paste it here...

Easy Peasy...
I did it for u

You should, then people would understand you better, bro... Real shit...

Only takes a second or 2, to post a link, then people will know what you;re talking about... because the source is right there with your opinion...
I didn't know how

nutmg1

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
« Reply #187 on: March 05, 2019, 07:00:29 PM »

Here u go

I'm still not buying it.  That was pretty weak.  King says Gruden isn't a good poker player and Klatt says its true that Murray won't make it past Oakland. 

If that was a strong rumor going around Indy and if Carr really was being shopped we would have heard tons about this. 

If anything Gruden and Mayock may be trying to make our pick more valuable or make sure someone drops to us. 

I'll shit myself if we draft Murray.  My attitude on Gruden and Mayock will change drastically.

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
« Reply #188 on: March 06, 2019, 06:12:55 AM »

Here u go

I'm still not buying it.  That was pretty weak.  King says Gruden isn't a good poker player and Klatt says its true that Murray won't make it past Oakland. 

If that was a strong rumor going around Indy and if Carr really was being shopped we would have heard tons about this. 

If anything Gruden and Mayock may be trying to make our pick more valuable or make sure someone drops to us. 

I'll shit myself if we draft Murray.  My attitude on Gruden and Mayock will change drastically.
lol what does that mean?  You wont like them anymore? 

nutmg1

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
« Reply #189 on: March 06, 2019, 07:51:33 AM »

Here u go

I can't stand Kyler Murray.  I do not want to watch him every week.  His style of football isn't what I like.  Not to mention the interviews I've heard him in he comes across as a dick. 

I don't think he compares to Mahomes at all.  Which it seems like everyone is trying to turn him into.  I didn't like Baker Mayfield either.   

I think Kyler is going to bet beat up in the NFL.  He might come out of the gate looking good but the league will catch up with him and eventually he's going to be broken. 

Going with a 5'10 QB who is going to end up weighing abound 190 pounds by the time he gets through camp to the first game is not the direction I thought Gruden and Mayock would take the team.

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
« Reply #190 on: March 07, 2019, 01:18:33 PM »

Going with a 5'10 QB who is going to end up weighing abound 190 pounds by the time he gets through camp to the first game is not the direction I thought Gruden and Mayock would take the team.

Just want to say, he's the same size as Russel Wilson... everyone had the same concerns with him (Wilson) and he turned out fine... Given his baseball background, I'm pretty sure he knows how to slide, lol... Just like Wilson...

All this stuff about his size, is irrelevant to me... The kid is a baller, period... and at the end of the day, that's all that matters...

A rarely mentioned stat of Murray's, that doesn't get mentioned a lot... On the hardest down in football 3rd and 7+... his numbers were light years above any other QB, in terms of rating, completion percentage and big plays... and ADD to that, his running/escapability... that makes it evn more impressive...

He also had fewr batted balls than any of the other top QB prospects...

With that said, I'd still take Haskins over him, just because I like his style... and he's a legit, pure pocket passer... which IMO... makes him the better QUARTERBACK...

I'd only be MAD, if we took Murray at 4, (Haskins too) while Carr is still onthe roster... If either of them drops to 24, I'd take either in a heartbeat, keep Carr, give them the Smith/Mahomes treatment... and put the loser on the trade block for 2020...
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 01:21:03 PM by varaider »

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
« Reply #191 on: March 07, 2019, 01:43:45 PM »

Here u go

I can't stand Kyler Murray.  I do not want to watch him every week.  His style of football isn't what I like.  Not to mention the interviews I've heard him in he comes across as a dick. 

I don't think he compares to Mahomes at all.  Which it seems like everyone is trying to turn him into.  I didn't like Baker Mayfield either.   

I think Kyler is going to bet beat up in the NFL.  He might come out of the gate looking good but the league will catch up with him and eventually he's going to be broken. 

lol I dint care who's under center this year as long as we trade carr cor picks.  But if we sign AB the chances of carr being traded go down exponentially.  Which would make me.sad lol

nutmg1

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
« Reply #192 on: March 07, 2019, 02:55:21 PM »

Just want to say, he's the same size as Russel Wilson... everyone had the same concerns with him (Wilson) and he turned out fine... Given his baseball background, I'm pretty sure he knows how to slide, lol... Just like Wilson...

All this stuff about his size, is irrelevant to me... The kid is a baller, period... and at the end of the day, that's all that matters...

A rarely mentioned stat of Murray's, that doesn't get mentioned a lot... On the hardest down in football 3rd and 7+... his numbers were light years above any other QB, in terms of rating, completion percentage and big plays... and ADD to that, his running/escapability... that makes it evn more impressive...

With that said, I'd still take Haskins over him, just because I like his style... and he's a legit, pure pocket passer... which IMO... makes him the better QUARTERBACK...

I'd only be MAD, if we took Murray at 4, (Haskins too) while Carr is still onthe roster... If either of them drops to 24, I'd take either in a heartbeat, keep Carr, give them the Smith/Mahomes treatment... and put the loser on the trade block for 2020...

Everyone points out Russell Wilson because he's one of the only little QB's who turned out good.  I know all about Murray's stats and he may prove me wrong.  There were allot of the some conversations about Baker last year and he looked pretty good.  I see Murray as a much smaller frame than Wilson or Mayfield.  Again he may prove me wrong but I don't see him playing 5 years in the league without a major injury. 

We all know the NFL is a different game.  We just saw a 260 pound 6'6 man run a 4.41 40. 

Look what happened to Lamar Jackson in the playoffs.  The NFL always figures out these kind of QB's. 

Haskins is my choice this year too.  But like you I'd take either of them at 24.  They won't be there though.

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
« Reply #193 on: March 07, 2019, 03:06:28 PM »

Everyone points out Russell Wilson because he's one of the only little QB's who turned out good.  I know all about Murray's stats and he may prove me wrong.  There were allot of the some conversations about Baker last year and he looked pretty good.  I see Murray as a much smaller frame than Wilson or Mayfield.  Again he may prove me wrong but I don't see him playing 5 years in the league without a major injury. 

We all know the NFL is a different game.  We just saw a 260 pound 6'6 man run a 4.41 40. 

Look what happened to Lamar Jackson in the playoffs.  The NFL always figures out these kind of QB's. 

Haskins is my choice this year too.  But like you I'd take either of them at 24.  They won't be there though.

Lamar Jackson started half the year... led them to the playoffs... Technically, he prepared as a backup in TC all the way til when he WON... the starting job... And he was a rookie bro, relax...

"Jackson completed 14-of-29 passes for 194 yards, with two touchdowns and an interception; he was also Baltimore's leading rusher with 9 carries for 54 yards."

He brought them back in the 4th... I remember that... and he struggled... Guess what Derek Carr struggled vs KC and their 31st ranked defense, not a comparison of talent, just a comparison of games... Meaning, players have good and bad games... He had a bad game...

BUT... head to head, he outperformed Carr (I was there, smh)... even with 2 INTs...

And the Chargers defense is pretty good... Forgot to mention that...

And the Ravens are high enough on Jackson, that they traded a Super Bowl winning, perennial playoff bound QB to the Donkeys...

Might be a little too really to throw the kid under the bus... just saying...

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
« Reply #194 on: March 12, 2019, 03:23:42 PM »

Soooooo the raiders roll the dice.  Trade up to grab kylar murry.  Wich makes my head impload.... trade carr to Giants for the number 5 still get our defensive pick.  Get Gruden/matlock their Quarterback.  All the while saving me 30 bucks or so for pizza and beer.
Write it down  motherfuckers!!!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Up

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 23 queries.