RaidersForum.net

Oakland Raiders Fan Community - RaiderForum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14   Go Down

Author Topic: It's obvious that Carr needs to go  (Read 3519 times)

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
It's obvious that Carr needs to go
« on: December 24, 2018, 08:26:35 PM »

After this steaming pile of poor decisions.  Fuck Carr.  FUCK THESE LOSERS.  Carr was more worried about trying to preserve the jobs of these degenerates than improving his team for the future.  Wow we just fucked our selves in our own stupid asses.  I'm done.  See you in the post season
"Fuck The Tuck Rule"  Still bitter and proud!

Darth Raider

• All Star Member
  • I dont trust sane people.
Re: It's obvious that Carr needs to go
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2018, 09:42:44 PM »

I dont understand, we exceeded expectations in every way tonight.

Merry Christmas bro.
If me and King Kong went into an alley, only one of us would come out and it wouldn't be the monkey.

805raiderslo

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
  • OWNER
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2018, 10:41:25 PM »

After this steaming pile of poor decisions.  Fuck Carr.  FUCK THESE LOSERS.  Carr was more worried about trying to preserve the jobs of these degenerates than improving his team for the future.  Wow we just fucked our selves in our own stupid asses.  I'm done.  See you in the post season
Otis must be on a good one tonight!

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2018, 07:35:59 AM »

I was.  I may have drank a good bit and this thoroughly pissed me off.  There's like 4 cant miss guys in this draft I just hope we dont drop enough to get one.  Dumb.  I'll be even more pissed if ws trade up and lose a first rounder to do it.  We have tons of needs.

The Prole

• Franchise Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2018, 10:22:34 AM »

We do have tons of needs, so we don’t need to be drafting #1 to fill a hole. We have enough picks, as long as they draft clever we can pick up quality players. One of our needs is also confidence and self belief for our younger players, and wins like these help to build that.

805raiderslo

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
  • OWNER
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2018, 10:47:05 AM »

We do have tons of needs, so we don’t need to be drafting #1 to fill a hole. We have enough picks, as long as they draft clever we can pick up quality players. One of our needs is also confidence and self belief for our younger players, and wins like these help to build that.
THIS %100

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2018, 05:57:36 AM »

THIS %100
hmm. There are four defensive lineman  that are quote end quote cant miss guys.  Best players available and need.  That's kinda exactly what you hope for when drafting right?  And don't give me that clever shit.  When you gave up a chance to draft another LT type player.  Why so the shity of Oakland could have a win.  Honestly fuck them.  Honestly.  Why because you want to keep alot ofnthese marginal  players on a wiped out talent depleted roster.  Fuck them too.  Dude.  Sunday was worst case scenario.   Because now.....I cant believe I have to explain this.  Now not only do you miss the opportunity to draft one of those four cant miss players who are all positions of need for us.  You get to now really roll the fucking dice with a high pick.   If this pick doesnt work....  not a fucking word dude not a fucking word.  This one our team did to us.  And most of you were all for it....not a mother fucking word!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 06:06:33 AM by ElevatorRaidersfanPA »

CB

• Franchise Member
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2018, 09:35:35 AM »

THIS %100
hmm. There are four defensive lineman  that are quote end quote cant miss guys.  Best players available and need.  That's kinda exactly what you hope for when drafting right?  And don't give me that clever shit.  When you gave up a chance to draft another LT type player.  Why so the shity of Oakland could have a win.  Honestly fuck them.  Honestly.  Why because you want to keep alot ofnthese marginal  players on a wiped out talent depleted roster.  Fuck them too.  Dude.  Sunday was worst case scenario.   Because now.....I cant believe I have to explain this.  Now not only do you miss the opportunity to draft one of those four cant miss players who are all positions of need for us.  You get to now really roll the fucking dice with a high pick.   If this pick doesnt work....  not a fucking word dude not a fucking word.  This one our team did to us.  And most of you were all for it....not a mother fucking word!!!!!

You are aware we are still in the top 4 right?

Plus there is always somebody who trades up for a QB or a position of need and causes a guy to drop. Happened last year when Chubb dropped into our laps and we chose to trade down and take Miller.

Tons of stuff can happen between now and the draft.
Raider fan in lamb land

I am not responsible for anyone that understands what VA says.

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2018, 11:46:35 AM »

THIS %100

Plus there is always somebody who trades up for a QB or a position of need and causes a guy to drop. Happened last year when Chubb dropped into our laps and we chose to trade down and take Miller.

I did find that out after the fact.  Either way man.  We had other than one our pick of the litter now we might have to get a stud interior lineman instead of an edge rusher.  Which im cool with but people gonna cry the blues man.  And yes I'm aware shit can happen.   But my point was and still is.  We had control of the situation.  Now not so.much.  and that.  That!  Is what infuriates me.  Why so we can win for a city that didn't want them.  Is suing them?  Why so we can try and save a few more scrubs jobs on this team.  Fuck them they've been garbage all year and now they bnb wanna finally start playing.  Kick fucking rocks.  I hope they get trade to dumpster fire teams.

The Prole

• Franchise Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2018, 02:02:23 PM »

I do get what you’re saying, really I do,  but I still believe there is more value in winning for younger players than you are giving credit for. And not everyone will be going for the same need as us. Look at 2014, Clowney went first pick, we got Mack 5th and the Rams took Aaron Donald with the thirteenth pick. Anything can happen.

This team is 3-3 over the last six games. That tells me they haven’t quit on Gruden just yet. That tells me that they still have some fight and self respect. Surely that’s more important than the scenario where we get the overall number one pick, but everyone on the team has given up on the system or has lost all confidence. Winning is not a bad thing man, enjoy it. The more we win, the less needs we have.

And yes, the City officials are suing us, and made very little effort to keep us. But that’s not the fans in the stadium. The fans at the game are the ones who pay their hard earned cash and turn up. They deserve maximum effort.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 02:13:38 PM by The Prole »

Darth Raider

• All Star Member
  • I dont trust sane people.
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2018, 06:13:24 PM »

This draft will be the litmus test for Chucky.  Crap shoot or not, if he fucks this up, we need a GM a lot more than he thinks.
If me and King Kong went into an alley, only one of us would come out and it wouldn't be the monkey.

ghostmech

• HOF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2018, 07:23:14 PM »

805raiderslo

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
  • OWNER
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2018, 09:37:25 PM »

How many passes without  an interception now??

TIBERIUS

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
  • FUCK YOU
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2018, 10:10:04 PM »

THIS %100

Thanks for that fucking flashback bra...

:barf2

"We were the only team in pro football whose team picture showed both a front and side view. " #12 -On the Oakland Raiders outlaw image.

SilverBlackFan

• Rookie
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2018, 07:26:34 AM »

I’ll take a win over a division rival, especially the broncos,  any day. Young teams need to learn what it’s like to win and momentum going into the off season can not only help the players on our roster but maybe also help us attract FAs.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14   Go Up

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 21 queries.