RaidersForum.net

Oakland Raiders Fan Community - RaiderForum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: INTERESTING STATS  (Read 19 times)

TIBERIUS

• HOF Member
  • FUCK YOU
    • View Profile
INTERESTING STATS
« on: December 21, 2018, 02:22:41 PM »

Carr has 1,716 completions in his first five seasons. He is just 34 away from surpassing Peyton Manning’s

1,749 completions, for the most by a quarterback in his first five seasons.

Carr will finish with near the same amount of attempts it took Manning who did it with 2,817 passing attempts.

“Well yeah,” Carr said. “Anytime Peyton [Manning] has something and you can try and do that, then yes. It would mean something. Did I know? No. Do I know how many I need? No. Thank you for telling me. Just the fact that we’ve been able to do that is pretty cool.”

“To be honest, man, going into season, my No. 1 goal, the No. 1 thing I prayed about was just to finish healthy,” Carr said. I didn’t know I was going to get hit the most I’ve ever had. I don’t think any of us saw that happening. We’ve had injuries. We’ve had to move some guys around. It’s just the way it’s been. My body has held up great. This is why I train so hard, to be honest with you. That’s why I always try to lift like a linebacker and run like a receiver. That’s how my training has always been. Every time I call my trainer, that’s how we set it up because you always have to be prepare for times like this. I just thank God my body has held up. I’ve been sore some days the next morning. But when you eat right and do all those little things that people talk about, it flushes out pretty quick. I’m a firm believer in it because earlier in my career when I was just a young kid figuring things out, I’d get hit once and feel it for like a week. Whereas now, the nutrition, the stretching, taking care of your body, all those things, you learn that stuff, it actually means something. It’s just something I learned throughout my years. I actually feel good. I really do. Hopefully, we’ll get that right and all those things, but it is what it is. Honestly, it’s helping me be better. Understanding that in the pocket it’s not going to be perfect at times this year as I’m used to. It’s made me a better player to be honest.”

Carr is third among quarterbacks in the sack department. Deshaun Watson, 52, and Dak Prescott, 51, lead the NFL in being sacked.

Eli Manning, who has been sacked 46 times, will more than likely cross the 50 sack threshold with Carr in the final two weeks of the season.

THANKS TO:  Will Tyrrell of the Snake Pit for the stats.

"We were the only team in pro football whose team picture showed both a front and side view. " #12 -On the Oakland Raiders outlaw image.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 22 queries.