RaidersForum.net

Oakland Raiders Fan Community - RaiderForum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Good to have the crew back here, hopefully everyone finds their way back....  (Read 173 times)

SoCal_Mike

• Franchise Member
  • Pride and poise
    • View Profile

Talking Raiders football on Facebook groups is just painful.  I hate to say it but, God bless 'em, a lot of Raiders fans have the IQ of a box of rocks.  One minute Derek Carr is God, the next week he's an overpaid bum who isn't worth trading for a 7th round pick.  It's frustrating.

CB

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile

Talking Raiders football on Facebook groups is just painful.  I hate to say it but, God bless 'em, a lot of Raiders fans have the IQ of a box of rocks.  One minute Derek Carr is God, the next week he's an overpaid bum who isn't worth trading for a 7th round pick.  It's frustrating.

Always gonna be that way. And we're not the only team that suffers from knuckleheads. Every team has them.
Raider fan in lamb land

I am not responsible for anyone that understands what VA says.

Raider 8

• Global Moderator
  • HOF Member
  • Commitment to Excellence
    • View Profile

Always gonna be that way. And we're not the only team that suffers from knuckleheads. Every team has them.

Yeah, that describes the entire broncos fan base

Raidersmojo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile

Nice to have a site again.

TIBERIUS

• HOF Member
  • FUCK YOU
    • View Profile

:cheers

Indeed. We have earned our battle scars.

We are the hardest of the hardcore.

Could not ask for better mates.

-'

"We were the only team in pro football whose team picture showed both a front and side view. " #12 -On the Oakland Raiders outlaw image.

The one

• HOF Member
  • "The only easy day was yesterday"
    • View Profile

I'm in Yosemite today and part of tomorrow. I will be here in spirit. Get some.
“If you know the enemy and know yourself, your victory will not stand in doubt; if you know Heaven and know Earth, you may make your victory complete.”   ? Sun Tzu, The Art of War

az raider

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile

Yeah, full disclosure....when we were having all the problems here, I moonlighted on another forum...just to get my Raider fix...

Honestly, there were more than a few assholes posting there.  It was hard to post anything without some keyboard warrior trying to cut you off at the knees....not all of them....but a lot.

So, this place feels like home after 10+years....good to see it back,

GO RAIDERS!!!
if you're looking for sympathy you'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis

jake20

• Pro Member
    • View Profile

I live in Florida, but have tried to find some local Raider sports talk recently to hear what is being said by the local media, and not just ESPN crap.
I was able to find 95.7 The Game, but seems like they talk more niners than Raiders.
Is there any other dedicated local Raider sports talk channel out there?

thanks

805raiderslo

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
    • View Profile

I live in Florida, but have tried to find some local Raider sports talk recently to hear what is being said by the local media, and not just ESPN crap.
I was able to find 95.7 The Game, but seems like they talk more niners than Raiders.

thanks
http://pillagingjustforfun.com/
This is a pretty good podcast.

jake20

• Pro Member
    • View Profile

thanks
http://pillagingjustforfun.com/
This is a pretty good podcast.

thanks!

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
    • View Profile
Re: Good to have the crew back here, hopefully everyone finds their way back....
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2018, 08:19:47 PM »

I was on the Facebook page.  This is my spot.  Love this site.   Even if you guys are a bunch of fucking spastic cry babies =)
"Fuck The Tuck Rule"  Still bitter and proud!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 20 queries.