RaidersForum.net

Oakland Raiders Fan Community - RaiderForum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: So who is the non white......errr, minority to fulfill the shitty Rooney rule?  (Read 647 times)

TIBERIUS

• HOF Member
  • FUCK YOU
    • View Profile

This is the down side of the rule however well intentioned.

New era, this rule should be scrapped.

"We were the only team in pro football whose team picture showed both a front and side view. " #12 -On the Oakland Raiders outlaw image.

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile

This is the down side of the rule however well intentioned.

New era, this rule should be scrapped.

Agree... Better to not have at all, than to make a mockery of the shit...

Maybe RM gets the interview...  :D :D :D

TIBERIUS

• HOF Member
  • FUCK YOU
    • View Profile

I hope they interview a lot of potential hires. A lot of really good minority coaches out there looking to move up.

"We were the only team in pro football whose team picture showed both a front and side view. " #12 -On the Oakland Raiders outlaw image.

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile

I hope they interview a lot of potential hires. A lot of really good minority coaches out there looking to move up.

I read Raheem Morris is on Gruden's list as well...

Simple solution, would just interview a minority that Gruden is planning on having on his staff...

If Morris is coming with Gruden... Interview him.. problem solved..

And I'm a minority saying this... If the rule is just going to be a mockery, what's the fucking point...

TIBERIUS

• HOF Member
  • FUCK YOU
    • View Profile

I read Raheem Morris is on Gruden's list as well...

Simple solution, would just interview a minority that Gruden is planning on having on his staff...

If Morris is coming with Gruden... Interview him.. problem solved..

And I'm a minority saying this... If the rule is just going to be a mockery, what's the fucking point...

You Irish?  ;D

TheMadStork

• HOF Member
  • How much sleep do ya need to play 3 hours of ball?
    • View Profile
    • FaceBook

It doesn't make a difference what the color of your skin is. It makes a difference on your abilities to get the job done. That and nothing else. To hire someone on the basis of the color of their skin is just as racist as to not hire someone on the basis of the color of their skin. Only when the world looks at things without thinking about the color of someone's skin are you not a racist.

If I had posted a thread with this title I am absolutely confident some libtarded Progressive moron with half a brain and an IQ the size of a hockey puck like VA would accuse me of being a racist but that's only because reality and facts aren't in his interest when they don't line up with his feelings and God forbid you should describe the reality of the situation if he doesn't like you then you're a racist. It's like he took libtard 101 when all else fails just call someone a racist when you have no argument and obviously no intelligence to have Clarity of thought mind so you can see reality for what it is and understand that I didn't make it that way you didn't make it that way this s*** is existed for a long time and to deny the problem makes you part of the problem.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 10:34:21 AM by TheMadStork »
There's a new sheriff in town and his name is McKenzie :)

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile

^ ^ ^ And here this dickhead goes again?

And you "Moderators" and "Admins" keep allowing this bullshit... and then come down on the people (like me) who are tired of this Racist, Ignorant, Stupid-as-Fuck, POS...

Its obvious he can't help it... It's a shame that GOOD contributors like Mojo get banned... and Stupid MFs like this are still here...

This guy adds absolutely NOTHING to this forum... NOTHING whatsoever... Go read his "posts" if they aren't a week late, saying shit we already know... it's just him repeating verbatim, something already said and posted here...

I challenge you to go read everything this Clown fucker has posted over the past few weeks, he's just infatuated with ME... and if you think I'm just gonna "sit back" and "follow rules" while this asswipe is still ALLOWED to post this dumb shit, you're fucking retarded...

Fuck this POS, "with an AIDS dick"... and let him rot in the cum dumpster from whence he came...
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 11:03:31 AM by varaider »

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile

It doesn't make a difference what the color of your skin is. It makes a difference on your abilities to get the job done. That and nothing else. To hire someone on the basis of the color of their skin is just as racist as to not hire someone on the basis of the color of their skin. Only when the world looks at things without thinking about the color of someone's skin are you not a racist.

If I had posted a thread with this title I am absolutely confident some libtarded Progressive moron with half a brain and an IQ the size of a hockey puck like VA would accuse me of being a racist but that's only because reality and facts aren't in his interest when they don't line up with his feelings and God forbid you should describe the reality of the situation if he doesn't like you then you're a racist. It's like he took libtard 101 when all else fails just call someone a racist when you have no argument and obviously no intelligence to have Clarity of thought mind so you can see reality for what it is and understand that I didn't make it that way you didn't make it that way this s*** is existed for a long time and to deny the problem makes you part of the problem.

You make yourself sound like a Racist, you stupid fuck...  Your OWN WORDS... You are just too far-gone to even realize it...

But nice to know I'm on your mind so much... Yet ANOTHER whole post dedicated to yours truly...

Sorry bitch... I don't roll that way... Go find another cock to ride...

:homo

Oh... and the fact that you think IQs are measured by "sizes" of things, like "hockey pucks"... once again proves just how stupid you are... Can't even get a simple analogy right... lmao...

And next time, try to use PUNCTUATION in your rants, before you try to insult someone's "Intelligence"...  Crybaby BITCH!

()()

« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 10:55:40 AM by varaider »

Earl

• Franchise Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile

:idiot fu

az raider

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile

Alcohol is also a hell of a drug....
if you're looking for sympathy you'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 21 queries.