RaidersForum.net

Oakland Raiders Fan Community - RaiderForum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Reggie McKenzie Seems To Recognize The Significance Of The Raiders Meltdown In D  (Read 4117 times)

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile

So you, too... think its ok for 30 yr old man to stalk shopping malls and try and fuck 16 yr old girls...  Wow... 

Go ahead and link me up to up where I said that was ok.

You deflected... and also made it seem like I was "wrong" for calling him a douchebag...

And your wording suggests (to me) that you think he's innocent...

That's more than enough for me...  :-\
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 05:14:00 PM by varaider »

Holy Toledo!!!

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile

So you, too... think its ok for 30 yr old man to stalk shopping malls and try and fuck 16 yr old girls...  Wow... 

You deflected... and also made it seem like I was "wrong" for calling him a douchebag...

That's more than enough for me...  :-\

Should I respond to your idiocy or let you edit 50 more times?

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile

So you, too... think its ok for 30 yr old man to stalk shopping malls and try and fuck 16 yr old girls...  Wow...  

That's more than enough for me...  :-\

Should I respond to your idiocy or let you edit 50 more times?

You could have right there...

But chose to talk about editing on a comment that was last edited SIX HOURS AGO... and hasn't been touched since...  And that edit was only to add that your rhetoric seems (to me) to support him being innocent...

So what was the point of this comment?

And I mainly, only edit IMMEDIATELY after making a post while proofreading...  So I don't have to make additional comments...  You make it seem like I come back and edit 2 days later or something... stop, lol...

It's not a big deal, although it seems to be to you...

I gave my opinion, pretty cut and dry...

You took offense to me calling him a douchebag, because he IS a douchebag... I mean really?  Is it that hard for you to denounce a fucking child molester?  Or are all these women and their countless witness lying?

Then deflected to Clinton, who had consensual relations with a GROWN WOMAN...

Cmon bro, dude is a fucking POS... Do you even know anything about this creep?  Wow...

Holy Toledo!!!

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile

Reading comprehension is obviously not your strong suit.  Let me dumb it down for you.

Like Roy Moore, Bill Clinton has a list of accusers who claim the former President forced himself upon.  You either live under a rock or don't want to acknowledge that fact.  I'm guessing its the latter, which makes you a hypocrite.

..and like two more of your heroes, John Conyers and Al Franken, Roy Moore should be afforded his due process.

Funny how people like you, the MSM, Hillary, etc. dismissed Bill's accusers but are quick to believe Moore's accusers.

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 10:20:40 AM by varaider »

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile

Reading comprehension is obviously not your strong suit.  Let me dumb it down for you.

You don't even believe that... just shows you're ONLY responding to ridicule, because your subject matter is shit...   

Like Roy Moore, Bill Clinton has a list of accusers who claim the former President forced himself upon.  You either live under a rock or don't want to acknowledge that fact.  I'm guessing its the latter, which makes you a hypocrite.

But your last comment mentioned SPECIFICALLY the Lewinsky thing... (Reading Comprehension, huh?)  o;)

But to appease you, I said earlier, that the Clinton "assault" thing was "unproven"... I didn't say it was untrue (Reading Comprehension)...

He's a fucking president, I would think that shit would have hit the fan, especially by NOW?  And would be more than just "accusers", like there would actually be charges or it would be under some type of investigation... BY NOW...

Oh, and there aren't THIRTY INDEPENDENT CORROBORATING WITNESSES!

..and like two more of your heroes, John Conyers and Al Franken, Roy Moore should be afforded his due process.

Where have I mentioned ANYWHERE about Franken and Conyers?  And them being my "heroes"...  (Reading Comprehension, huh?  What do you call it when someone completely sees shit that was never said?  LMAO

But guess what... I haven't heard any MINORS or UNDERAGE women accuse them of trying to FUCK THEM... See, there you go again, deflecting... and speaking up for a fucking Child Molester... Wow...

Funny how people like you, the MSM, Hillary, etc. dismissed Bill's accusers but are quick to believe Moore's accusers.

And again... genius... I haven't dismissed shit (Reading Comprehension)... I said it was "UNPROVEN"... not UNTRUE (Reading Comprehension)... and left it at that... and you, on more than one occasion, only referred to the Lewinsky deal in your comments about Clinton...

And funny, because I'm a Bernie guy (Fuck Hillary)... I hate the MSM... and you don't know shit about me... other than I hate Child Molesters, I defend free speech/protest (even for black people) and I'm a Raider fan... (and an asshole, at times)...

You suck at this... Stay in the Grid...
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 10:24:56 AM by varaider »

Holy Toledo!!!

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile

You suck at this...

Suck at what?  Mashing out whiney, unsubstantiated, long-winded bullshit and gibberish on a keyboard?  You're right! I do suck at that, but you set the bar pretty damn high.

Suck at owning a spot in your dome?  Not so much......but I haven't come close to gaining the space our President has achieved. ;)

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile

You suck at this...

Suck at what?  Mashing out whiney, unsubstantiated, long-winded bullshit and gibberish on a keyboard?  You're right! I do suck at that, but you set the bar pretty damn high.

Suck at owning a spot in your dome?  Not so much......but I haven't come close to gaining the space our President has achieved. ;)

You see how dead it is around here?

Don't flatter yourself brother... You're just the only show in town, lol...

And you suck at whatever this nonsense you keep typing is called...

Unsubstantiated, haha...  You must be new here...

The only thing that was "owned" around here, was me destroying your entire post... and you coming back with this "gibberish"...

Nice playing with ya... Come again soon...

TIBERIUS

• HOF Member
  • FUCK YOU
    • View Profile

:lol:

How many fucking years have we been arguing who's at fault for this abortion mill?

I would like to blame MD, but I have no Idea if he even calls the shot's.....

or just calls for shots.

"We were the only team in pro football whose team picture showed both a front and side view. " #12 -On the Oakland Raiders outlaw image.

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile

Correction to a comment above about "my idol" Tupac... and his "rape" charge...

The only charge he was found guilty of was for... 

"Touching the woman's butt by forcible compulsion... "

And for touching her butt, against her will, after CONSENSUAL SEX, he was convicted and given 1.5-4.5 years in jail...

And he even says he's innocent of that...

Thanks... and goodnight...

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 21 queries.