RaidersForum.net

Oakland Raiders Fan Community - RaiderForum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Reggie McKenzie Seems To Recognize The Significance Of The Raiders Meltdown In D  (Read 3849 times)

nutmg1

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile

You're obviously unaware of the term "timing". President Trump is a very patriotic American and Obama was much more un American and that's a fact you can't deny that or you're mentally ill. Furthermore just like the inauguration the pictures are taken poorly timed right after these pictures were snapped president Trump put his hand on his heart but there are plenty of gullible people out there who will believe that this is an accurate representation of President Trump's patriotism gullible people or people who simply want to portray that which is not true.

Pictures say 1000 words... even in the video of these instances, he has that "oh shit" moment and just "remembers"... his foreign wife even had to remind him a few times... lmao.... and again, this is VIDEO... but whatever...

People who want to portray that which is not true... funny you say that...

Just like the whole birther movement that your boy promoted, huh?

STFU...

You sound like a fool... Trump and the word truth are on completely different planets...

He's a corporate shill, controlled by Russian interests, who has not, and will not accomplish ANYTHING meaningful in his remaining 3 years as "president"... if he's not impeached first...

You president is a privileged, babbling, 3rd grade vocabulary having dipshit... deal with it...

And no politics in the Grid, dickhead... You're the only asshole here who completely rejects that rule and makes entire posts/comments about politics anyway... the ONLY one...

But back on topic...

You wanna point fingers for distraction, point them at Carr... the one who wanted to be "different"... But something tells me, you don't include him in your "spoiled brat" label...  I wonder why?
Is he not your president also? I love how you spout all your political ramblings first, then you come out and say this is not the place for politics. And, you should really google Obama, who was my president at the time, talking without a teleprompter. You talk about 3rd grade vocabulary!

I don't respect him as my "president", he's a rich, pompous POS... Who grabs pussies, mocks disabled people, sexually assaults women, disrespects women, disrespects POWs, disrespects Gold Star Families, tweets like a little school girl,  and has the thinner skin that toilet paper, etc, etc, etc... is that even to be debated?  lol

If I was to see him, I'd be liable to spit on him...

But you go ahead and like him all you want... Kudos...

What political ramblings did I spout?  I'll wait...

Because I clearly gave an example of what WOULD be talking politics, this was of course AFTER Stork had already taken it there...

And I won't even acknowledge you trying to compare the verbal/written skills of Trump and Obama...

You had to be joking...

Exactly the kind of person I want mentoring my young football players.

Very classy

« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 10:07:49 AM by nutmg1 »

nutmg1

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile

Impossible to discuss the politically protesting players without discussing politics. 

That's the only reason why I'm so against the protest.

Look how this spins out of control.

Exactly why it shouldn't be done.

For the record this started out by a member pointing out that the media that follows the team reported there were issues in the locker room before the Washington game on weather the whole team would kneel or not.   

It is a fact that those close to the team reported that.  Not an opinion that can be squashed by VA's opinion.

Can't get more political than that.

They weren't protesting anything political... smh...

Talking about Trump, his policies and what a SHITTY job he's done... THAT'S political...

The protest is for racial inequality and social injustice... rooted in the killings of unarmed black men... Which, for the most part, happened BEFORE Chump... and has actually not a damn thing to do with Chump...So get your facts straight...

And the fact that the "president" called them "Sons of BITCHES"... Sorry, my friend, that isn't "political"... that's just flat out DISRESPECTFUL...

45 didn't say anything directed to their "political views"... His comments were directed to them personally, for not standing for the Flag... and the flag isn't political at all... nor is the Star Spangled Banner...

How do I prove that you ask?  Because all the "haters" say it's disrespectful to the troops... And if I'm not mistaken, the military is supposed to be VOID of "politics" and shit like that... They are TEAMS, albeit it, much stronger and bonded teams... but teams noetheless... just like our RAIDERS...

And before you say your cliche "Politics dont belong in the workplace"... Look at it this way... If you work somewhere, and some outside entity directs your Boss to FIRE you for something that is not REQUIRED for you to do in your workplace... and you and your co-workers ban together and stand up against it... how is that "political"?  It's not... it's you and your co-workers, standing up for what they believe is RIGHT in THEIR workplace... 

And mind you, they are not required nor obligated to stand for the flag...

That is not political, that is a social issue...

And how were there "issues" in the locker room, when the entire team, minus 1-2 players sat?

You would think if it was such a "huge" issue, then there would be more division in the actions... which there weren't...

Which again, points me back to my original "opinion" that the "distraction" tag (if pointed ANYWHERE) should be placed on Carr, the lone player (that mattered) that decided to go against the stance the TEAM took... after just a week before, he stood with Mack, with his hand on his shoulder to show UNITY...

How do I prove that you ask?  Because when Kaep was the ONLY player in the league to KNEEL... he was considered the "distraction"... and is now being blackballed because of it...

And i'd like you to find the articles (or proof) that prove this... I find that "odd" considering media doesn't get access to the team BEFORE (which you just said) the games... only AFTER...

Just because you believe what another member "pointed out" doesn't make it true... Especially when it was "pointed out" it was prefaced with "I read somewhere"... with no link, article or proof...

And what makes you believe this has "spun out of control"???  because the MEDIA made an issue of it?  That's not "out of control" that's just HEARSAY being published for likes and views... Let me guess... Brent Grimes trouble making, inflammatory ass WIFE is now a legitimate and credible source for RAIDERS information now??? lmao... give me a break... Sorry...

My opinion is based on fact... 1) That we got our ass whipped... 2) That we were outschemed by the Redskins defense... 3) That in any sane setting, one would believe that if 99% of people do something, then the 1% that doesn't should be, and would be considered the "distraction"... and 4) The media made this more than what it was, and there is no CONCRETE PROOF that it was anything... just the opinions of "other" people with access to blogs... or in other words... HEARSAY...

So, uh... yea... nothing in my "opinion" can be "squashed"... sorry...

The protest is for racial inequality and social injustice... rooted in the killings of unarmed black men...

If the protest has nothing to do with the flag or military then why protest during a time of National Reflection and Allegiance to the flag? 

If they want their message to get out isn't it obvious that the protest is actually deflecting from the supposed racial inequality and social injustice?  All we talk about is the disrespect shown by the players and not the false premise of social injustice and racial inequality they are trying to promote. 

Which unarmed Black men were shot or killed that had no culpability in their shootings or deaths?  There is no law that says a police man or anyone else in fear for their life cannot use lethal force to protect themselves or the public.

Did Michael Bennett ever apologize to the Las Vegas police for lying about there legal detainment of him? There is a report of a shooting at a "Black" club and when a black man is detained running from the scene and ignoring the police orders to stop he writes a "Dear World" letter about how he was profiled.  Another example of why so many people don't take any of these charges seriously.  They are almost always proven to be lies.

Brandon Marshall is a great example here in Denver. If he wasn't lying he would have sued them instead of putting his fist up during the National Anthem. 

I would love to see some actual proof of a systemic issue.   Especially one that singles out people for their race. 

Earl

• Franchise Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile

On a personal level the Flag represents something different for everyone. Face value is that The Flag represents our Country. All the Good AND all the Bad.

Now, Personally I feel the Flag Represents all that is good about the Country. I'm a glass is half full kinda guy. But there are a lot of people to which the Flag is more of a symbol of oppression. Sadly, the people who are truly oppressed in this country are the same people that our Country's IDEALS are supposed to protect most. But for them there is no protection. No Voice. Many of the Athletes in the NFL come from these oppressed groups of people. So now that these people have a voice, they want to use it to help others in the communities they come from. To help try and right the wrongs being done in their homes. It's not hard to see. You just have to look. In my Life, to me, I don't see racism and oppression much. The population is 92% white with few minorities. I don't hang out with Racist People. I work in a Factory with Corporate Harassment Policies that keep pretty much all that shit out of the workplace. So I don't see it. But that doesn't mean it isn't happening. I bet if I ask any of the 8% of minorities in my city they would have a different take than I do. I would be willing to bet that they feel like they are treated differently on a daily basis. And I bet they are not wrong. Just because you don't see oppression doesn't mean it isn't happening.        

Our Rights as Americans guarantee our right to protest. And if you work for a company that allows you to express your views, Good for you. I hate when people use the argument that "they cant do that at their work so why should the players be able to". Such BS! I like most people with Jobby-Jobs can't protest at my work either. But Oh well. I'm not bitter. There are a lot of jobs where you can do all kinds of things I can't do at my job. Good for them. Google employees have nap rooms and Beer Fridays. Sounds great! I can't do that either. But still I ain't mad. Why should I be mad because others can do things I can't? It's a petty person who uses that excuse.

The Flag, being a symbol of our Country, is also then also a symbol of our Right to protest. So what is more Patriotic that actually practicing our Rights during a ceremony that is a representation of those Rights given to us?? Nothing. Nothing more American than that.

Protest on Fella's! Let yourselves be heard! It's your right to do so!   :usa :usa :usa  

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile

You're obviously unaware of the term "timing". President Trump is a very patriotic American and Obama was much more un American and that's a fact you can't deny that or you're mentally ill. Furthermore just like the inauguration the pictures are taken poorly timed right after these pictures were snapped president Trump put his hand on his heart but there are plenty of gullible people out there who will believe that this is an accurate representation of President Trump's patriotism gullible people or people who simply want to portray that which is not true.

Pictures say 1000 words... even in the video of these instances, he has that "oh shit" moment and just "remembers"... his foreign wife even had to remind him a few times... lmao.... and again, this is VIDEO... but whatever...

STFU...

You sound like a fool... Trump and the word truth are on completely different planets...

He's a corporate shill, controlled by Russian interests, who has not, and will not accomplish ANYTHING meaningful in his remaining 3 years as "president"... if he's not impeached first...

You president is a privileged, babbling, 3rd grade vocabulary having dipshit... deal with it...

And no politics in the Grid, dickhead... You're the only asshole here who completely rejects that rule and makes entire posts/comments about politics anyway... the ONLY one...

But back on topic...

You wanna point fingers for distraction, point them at Carr... the one who wanted to be "different"... But something tells me, you don't include him in your "spoiled brat" label...  I wonder why?
Is he not your president also? I love how you spout all your political ramblings first, then you come out and say this is not the place for politics. And, you should really google Obama, who was my president at the time, talking without a teleprompter. You talk about 3rd grade vocabulary!

I don't respect him as my "president", he's a rich, pompous POS... Who grabs pussies, mocks disabled people, sexually assaults women, disrespects women, disrespects POWs, disrespects Gold Star Families, tweets like a little school girl,  and has the thinner skin that toilet paper, etc, etc, etc... is that even to be debated?  lol

Because I clearly gave an example of what WOULD be talking politics, this was of course AFTER Stork had already taken it there...

And I won't even acknowledge you trying to compare the verbal/written skills of Trump and Obama...

You had to be joking...

Very classy

At least I don't grab pussies, or support child molesters... go figure...

And there is a time and place for everything... figured you were smart enough to know that...

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile

Question.... Yes or No (only)... Do you know of ANY instances, in your life, where an unarmed black man was killed by an armed police officer?  Again... a simple yes or no will suffice...

If the protest has nothing to do with the flag or military then why protest during a time of National Reflection and Allegiance to the flag?  

Why not?  It's their constitutional right... That was an easy one... The media makes it about the flag/military... and people like you... Ignorance is bliss...

If they want their message to get out isn't it obvious that the protest is actually deflecting from the supposed racial inequality and social injustice?  All we talk about is the disrespect shown by the players and not the false premise of social injustice and racial inequality they are trying to promote.  

Let me educate you on something... The "We" in "all we talk about" is the purest form of ignorance there is... Just because YOU (or your ignorance) chooses to completely ignore, what they have all Pointedly, Specifically and Unequivocally have said is not true, that doesn't make thier message any different... They have repeatedly said that it has nothing to do with the Flag or Military... Have repeatedly said they respect ALL of our military men/women, emlisted, veteran and deceased...  Uhhhh.. Hello???

YOU CHOOSE to make it about the flag/Anthem...  Sorry buddy... that's your ignorance... their message has ALWAYS been the same... You just don't want to believe, let alone hear it... YOU (your kind) are what they are protesting... So NATURALLY you're going to deflect and make it something that caters to YOUR narrative...

Lol @ False Premise...  I don't know which is worse... 1. You only say that because you think it gets under my skin... or 2.  That your false premise is actually a false premise....

Sorry, the "stats" from the guy who was just racially profiled, treated unfairly, discriminated against for some inhumane reason, or just flat out disrespected or beaten... don't usually make their way to your "reports" and "studies" that you live and die by... Rats.. figures why you "don't believe"... who would actually report and air out dirty laundry like that?  

See people like you are too far gone, the basis of your argument is that "it doesn't happen"... And you fail right there... You know what's funny, in the Grid, you came at me, for saying I don't believe Romanowski, Atkinson, etc... and that I should because they are embedded or knowledgeable of the team...

But yet, you don't believe (or discredit) a black man, who's lived through these exeriences (that weren't reported in your studies btw) telling you about black/brown people problems... Hahahaha.. Go sit down, hypocrit... Are you serious?

Which unarmed Black men were shot or killed that had no culpability in their shootings or deaths?  There is no law that says a police man or anyone else in fear for their life cannot use lethal force to protect themselves or the public.

"Fear for their life"  They have a LETHAL WEAPON in their possession... and are TRAINED to use it, and also TRAINED in combat... and also TRAINED when NOT to use it... I always thought the guy with the gun was the "threatening" one...

And funny you mention the law...

There is no law, public or private saying these players "cannot" execute their Constitutional RIGHT and protest for or against something that THEY believe is RIGHT or WRONG...  Again, the fact that you wish to STIFLE this constitutional right, is an exact example of what they are protesting... How ironic... but you say it doesn't exist, yet, you're doing it RIGHT NOW... lmaooooo

Did Michael Bennett ever apologize to the Las Vegas police for lying about there legal detainment of him?

Video speaks for itself...

There is a report of a shooting at a "Black" club and when a black man is detained running from the scene and ignoring the police orders to stop he writes a "Dear World" letter about how he was profiled.

What is a "Black Club"?  You mean there is a club in the present US of A that only Black people are allowed in, meaning literally no white people?  not even one white girl, looking for and dancing on a BBC that she fantasizes about?  Or one White guy "with black friends" that's just hanging out cuz they socialize together?
  No fucking way?  Really?  Here in AMERICA?  Well, I bet that "Black Club" won't be open for long... Do they have All Black water fountains and bathrooms too?  Oh my bad, it's a "Black Club", so I guess thats rhetorical... Wow... I don't believe it...  

You know what's interesting tho, last I checked the only establishments that were legally protected and respected in this country, in such a fashion were "All White" places... With White Only bathrooms, water fountains, tables, restaurants, etc...  But that shit MUST be false... Noting like that ever happened... Just another "False Premise"...

Another example of why so many people don't take any of these charges seriously.  They are almost always proven to be lies.

Almost always?  Does this include the millions of instances in history where it didn't make the front page of the local news?  Or involve a multi-millionaire, famous athlete?  Can you prove this daunting statistics?  What about the intsances that have happend, they were swept under the rug, or never mentioned because the victim "feared for his life" and didn't make issue about it?  Damn bro... You must have a "Dark Web" search engine that sees ALL... Can I get the link?

Brandon Marshall is a great example here in Denver. If he wasn't lying he would have sued them instead of putting his fist up during the National Anthem.  

Again, you only talk of these over-publicized instances involing famous people... What about the little guy, the one you have no clue about who's telling 1000% the truth?  Again, send me that link to the Dark Web Search Engine, that pulls up even the darkest, deepest most concealed instances... in HISTORY... I need that...

I would love to see some actual proof of a systemic issue.   Especially one that singles out people for their race.  

You have proven it all yourself, with every post you make about the subject, especially this one... Like I said... Ignorance is bliss...

you need proof... I'm your proof.. because it has happened to me, and many of my peers...

But I guess since my name isn't Romanowski, or Atkinson... I wouldn't know anything about it...  o;)

One thing I will say, It amazes me, how America's GREATEST Heroes in Blue, trained in the art of hand to hand combat, trained to use lethal weapons, the bravest people in America... are SO scared of the Black man, that even if he is UNARMED, they fear him so much as to shoot him down in cold blood... Amazing...
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 05:07:40 AM by varaider »

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile

On a personal level the Flag represents something different for everyone. Face value is that The Flag represents our Country. All the Good AND all the Bad.

Now, Personally I feel the Flag Represents all that is good about the Country. I'm a glass is half full kinda guy. But there are a lot of people to which the Flag is more of a symbol of oppression. Sadly, the people who are truly oppressed in this country are the same people that our Country's IDEALS are supposed to protect most. But for them there is no protection. No Voice. Many of the Athletes in the NFL come from these oppressed groups of people. So now that these people have a voice, they want to use it to help others in the communities they come from. To help try and right the wrongs being done in their homes. It's not hard to see. You just have to look. In my Life, to me, I don't see racism and oppression much. The population is 92% white with few minorities. I don't hang out with Racist People. I work in a Factory with Corporate Harassment Policies that keep pretty much all that shit out of the workplace. So I don't see it. But that doesn't mean it isn't happening. I bet if I ask any of the 8% of minorities in my city they would have a different take than I do. I would be willing to bet that they feel like they are treated differently on a daily basis. And I bet they are not wrong. Just because you don't see oppression doesn't mean it isn't happening.        

Our Rights as Americans guarantee our right to protest. And if you work for a company that allows you to express your views, Good for you. I hate when people use the argument that "they cant do that at their work so why should the players be able to". Such BS! I like most people with Jobby-Jobs can't protest at my work either. But Oh well. I'm not bitter. There are a lot of jobs where you can do all kinds of things I can't do at my job. Good for them. Google employees have nap rooms and Beer Fridays. Sounds great! I can't do that either. But still I ain't mad. Why should I be mad because others can do things I can't? It's a petty person who uses that excuse.

The Flag, being a symbol of our Country, is also then also a symbol of our Right to protest. So what is more Patriotic that actually practicing our Rights during a ceremony that is a representation of those Rights given to us?? Nothing. Nothing more American than that.

Protest on Fella's! Let yourselves be heard! It's your right to do so!   :usa :usa :usa  

Awesome Post!

Just like you said "Just because you don't see oppression doesn't mean it isn't happening."...

What's worse, is that there are people, like Nut here... who refuse to see it, don't care to see it, and would much rather it be kept in the dark and still continue...

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile

It's sad.. because a Country that was literally BUILT on Oppression...  be it Slaves, or even Native Americans...

I mean LITERALLY FOUNDED AND BUILT!

And you have people, to this day, here in this forum... Who actually believe it doesn't exist..

As if it just magically stopped one day, vanished out of thin air... Only to become a "false premise"...

What an incredible amount of ignorance it takes to do that..

In the words of your great leader...

"Sad"

Holy Toledo!!!

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile

triggered again.  somebody find VA a safe place and a fuckin' therapy dog.

:laugh:

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile

triggered again.  somebody find VA a safe place and a fuckin' therapy dog.

:laugh:

I'm not triggered... I was quoted...

;D

I like the back and forth... it's stimulating...

nutmg1

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile

STFU...

But back on topic...

You had to be joking...

Very classy

At least I don't grab pussies, or support child molesters... go figure...

And there is a time and place for everything... figured you were smart enough to know that...

I'm sure you've grabbed a few pussies in your time VA.  The majority of adult men have.  Obviously there's a line but at this time in our society things are getting blown way out of proportion. 

I assume you voted for hypocrite Hillary and rapist Bill.   But you have the balls to continue to talk shit about Trump having a private conversation with another man stupidly bragging about groupies?  If Trump was going around openly grabbing pussies of women who didn't want him too we would know all of their names by now and he would have had to resign. 

No one is letting Trump get away with anything.

If it turns out he raped an 8 year old I would be for the death penalty. 

I'm not a fan of Roy Moore however he has run for office 6 or 8 times.  There have been numerous opportunities for these women to come forward.  Much of what they are accusing him of was socially acceptable when it happened and still would be in hundreds of cultures around the world today.  Child molester had not been proven.

I do think he's a weirdo but then so are at least 3 quarts of the Congress and Senate. 

We are in a really interesting time in our Country. 

Are you going to shun everyone on this list? Some of these people really did some bad shit and are still accepted by society for some reason. 

Bill Cosby is listed (or ranked) 1 on the list 35+ Famous People Charged With Sex Crimes
Bill Cosby age 79

In 2004, Bill Cosby was accused of sexual misconduct by 13 different women. The civil lawsuit claimed he drugged and sexually assaulted the women. Cosby settled with undisclosed terms.
(Source)
best TV shows29 people have voted onThe Best Horror TV Shows Since 2015
famous families272 people are readingCelebrities You Might Not Know Are Siblings
Woody Allen is listed (or ranked) 2 on the list 35+ Famous People Charged With Sex Crimes
Woody Allen age 81

Woody Allen has been suspected of having sexual relations with minors since 1992, when Allen was found with nude photos of his partner Mia Farrow's 20-year-old adopted daughter, Soon-Yi. Allen and Soon-Yi were married in 1997. In 2014,  Allen's adopted daughter, Dylan Farrow, accused Allen of sexual assault.
(Source)
R. Kelly is listed (or ranked) 3 on the list 35+ Famous People Charged With Sex Crimes
R. Kelly age 50

R. Kelly was charged with statutory rape and child pornography in 2002 after a video surfaced that appeared to show Kelly having sex and urinating on an underage girl.  After several delays, Kelly was found not guilty in 2008.
(Source)
John Travolta is listed (or ranked) 4 on the list 35+ Famous People Charged With Sex Crimes
John Travolta age 63

In 2009, a cruise ship worker claimed that John Travolta sexually assaulted him. The man says that Travolta exposed himself during a neck massage and later offered the man $12,000 to keep quiet. Travolta denies all allegations.
(Source)
Cee Lo Green is listed (or ranked) 5 on the list 35+ Famous People Charged With Sex Crimes
CeeLo Green age 42

In 2012, CeeLo Green was accused of sexually assaulting a woman whom he had eaten dinner with in Los Angeles. The LA District Attorney did not have enough evidence to bring rape charges, and Green was later charged with furnishing a controlled substance. He pled not guilty.
(Source)
Britney Spears is listed (or ranked) 6 on the list 35+ Famous People Charged With Sex Crimes
Britney Spears age 35

In 2012, Britney Spears was accused of sexual harassment by former body guard, Fernando Flores. He claimed the pop star flashed him and invited him into her bedroom while she was nude.
(Source)
Bryan Singer is listed (or ranked) 7 on the list 35+ Famous People Charged With Sex Crimes
Bryan Singer age 51

In 2014, X-Men director Bryan Singer was accused of sexually abusing a male teenager. The accuser has since filed additional lawsuits against other prominent members of the entertainment industry.
(Source)
Gary Glitter is listed (or ranked) 8 on the list 35+ Famous People Charged With Sex Crimes
Gary Glitter age 72

Musician Gary Glitter was convicted of child pornography in 1999 and child molestation in 2006. He was sentenced to three years in prison.
(Source)
Sean Penn is listed (or ranked) 9 on the list 35+ Famous People Charged With Sex Crimes
Sean Penn age 56

In 1988, Sean Penn was charged with domestic violence for an incident involving his then-wife Madonna. Allegedly, Penn tied Madonna to a chair and gagged her before leaving the house to get alcohol. When he returned, he is rumored to have only untied the singer when she agreed to perform sexual acts.
(Source)
Brad Pitt is listed (or ranked) 10 on the list 35+ Famous People Charged With Sex Crimes
Brad Pitt age 53

Brad Pitt was charged with indecent exposure in 1988 for an incident in which the Fight Club actor allegedly mooned drivers on the Pacific Coast Highway in California.
(Source)
David Copperfield is listed (or ranked) 11 on the list 35+ Famous People Charged With Sex Crimes
David Copperfield age 60

In 2007, magician David Copperfield was accused of sexually assaulting a woman.  After a grand jury investigation, officials determined that there was not enough valid evidence to press charges against Copperfield.
(Source)
Ben Roethlisberger is listed (or ranked) 12 on the list 35+ Famous People Charged With Sex Crimes
Ben Roethlisberger age 35

In 2009, a civil lawsuit was filed when a woman accused Ben Roethlisberger of sexually assaulting her in a hotel room. In 2010, it was revealed that the NFL player was also being investigated for another instance of sexual assault. Criminal charges were not filed in either case.
(Source)
Roman Pola?ski is listed (or ranked) 13 on the list 35+ Famous People Charged With Sex Crimes
Roman Pola?ski age 83

Director Roman Polanski was charged with statutory rape, sodomy, and child molestation after he had consensual sexual relations with a 13-year-old girl. Most of the charges were dropped and Polanski pled guilty to statutory rape. The sentence was set to be probation, but when Polanski learned that the judge wanted to cause a media storm by sentencing him to jail time, he fled the United States.
(Source)
Mike Tyson is listed (or ranked) 14 on the list 35+ Famous People Charged With Sex Crimes
Mike Tyson age 50

Mike Tyson was convicted of a rape charge in 1992 after sexually assaulting 18-year-old Desiree Washington, who was the reigning Miss Black Rhode Island at the time. Tyson served three years in prison for the crime.
(Source)
Al Gore is listed (or ranked) 15 on the list 35+ Famous People Charged With Sex Crimes
Al Gore age 69

In 2006, Al Gore was accused of making unwanted sexual advances towards a female masseuse. In 2010, the former Vice President was cleared of any wrong-doing.
(Source)
celebrity facts132 people are reading50+ Celebrities Who Have Almost Died
sports29 people have voted onThe Best Finishing Moves in Wrestling History
Jim Morrison is listed (or ranked) 16 on the list 35+ Famous People Charged With Sex Crimes
Jim Morrison Died at 28 (1943-1971)

In 1969, Jim Morrison was arrested for indecent exposure after performing a concert in Miami with The Doors. He was later convicted and avoided jail time by paying a $50,000 bond.
(Source)
Oscar Wilde is listed (or ranked) 17 on the list 35+ Famous People Charged With Sex Crimes
Oscar Wilde Died at 46 (1854-1900)

Writer Oscar Wilde was convicted of sodomy and indecent acts in 1895. He spent two years in prison.
(Source)
Tupac Shakur is listed (or ranked) 18 on the list 35+ Famous People Charged With Sex Crimes
Tupac Shakur Died at 25 (1971-1996)

Tupac Shakur was charged with sexual battery and sodomy in 1993. Shakur admitted to having consensual sexual relations with the woman who accused him of the assault and was convicted of first-degree sexual abuse.
(Source)
Tommy Lee is listed (or ranked) 19 on the list 35+ Famous People Charged With Sex Crimes
Tommy Lee age 54

Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee was charged with indecent exposure after he dropped his pants while taking a bow at a 1990 concert. He was fined $1,647 for the incident.
(Source)
Nelly is listed (or ranked) 20 on the list 35+ Famous People Charged With Sex Crimes
Nelly age 42

Rapper Nelly was arrested in October 2017 while on tour in Washington state. He was booked for second-degree rape following an encounter that allegedly took place on his tour bus. Nelly was quickly released, and tweeted that he is "completely innocent."
Anthony Kiedis is listed (or ranked) 21 on the list 35+ Famous People Charged With Sex Crimes
Anthony Kiedis age 54

Red Hot Chili Peppers singer Anthony Kiedis was charged with indecent exposure and sexual battery after performing a concert in 1989. He paid a fine for the indecent exposure charge and appealed the sexual battery charge.
(Source)
Tucker Carlson is listed (or ranked) 22 on the list 35+ Famous People Charged With Sex Crimes
Tucker Carlson age 47

In 2001, a woman brought a lawsuit accusing Fox News commentator Tucker Carlson for rape. The accusation was proven false.
(Source)
Marilyn Manson is listed (or ranked) 23 on the list 35+ Famous People Charged With Sex Crimes
Marilyn Manson

Marilyn Manson was charged with indecent exposure in 1994 and was charged with sexual misconduct in 2001 by a male security officer. The charges were later reduced to disorderly conduct and Manson paid a fine of $4,000.
(Source 1, 2)
Paul Reubens is listed (or ranked) 24 on the list 35+ Famous People Charged With Sex Crimes
Paul Reubens age 64

In 1991, Paul Reubens was arrested for indecent exposure while he was at an adult movie theater. In 2003, Reubens was charged with child pornography, but the charge was later reduced to obscenity.
(Source)
Kobe Bryant is listed (or ranked) 25 on the list 35+ Famous People Charged With Sex Crimes
Kobe Bryant age 38

NBA player Kobe Bryant was accused of rape in 2003. The charges were eventually dropped in 2004, but Bryant did admit to having consensual sex with a woman who was not his wife.
(Source)
Jerry Lawler is listed (or ranked) 26 on the list 35+ Famous People Charged With Sex Crimes
Jerry Lawler age 67

In 1993, former professional wrestler Jerry Lawler was charged with rape and sodomy of a 15-year-old girl. The charges were later dropped when the accuser admitted that she made up the story.
(Source)
Billie Joe Armstrong is listed (or ranked) 27 on the list 35+ Famous People Charged With Sex Crimes
Billie Joe Armstrong age 45

Green Day singer Billie Joe Armstrong was arrested for indecent exposure in 1996.
(Source)
Jim Brown is listed (or ranked) 28 on the list 35+ Famous People Charged With Sex Crimes
Jim Brown age 81

NFL player Jim Brown was charged with rape and sexual assault in 1985. The charges were later dropped.
(Source)
Errol Flynn is listed (or ranked) 29 on the list 35+ Famous People Charged With Sex Crimes
Errol Flynn Died at 50 (1909-1959)

Actor Errol Flynn was charged with statutory rape in 1942. He was found not guilty, but the publicity negatively impacted his film career.
(Source)
fashion23 people have voted onThe Top Celebrity Fashion Icons of All Time
actors5 people have voted onThe Best Actors Working Today
Jeffrey Jones is listed (or ranked) 30 on the list 35+ Famous People Charged With Sex Crimes
Jeffrey Jones age 69

Ferris Bueller's Day Off actor Jeffrey Jones pled no contest to charges of child pornography. However, he was sentenced to five years probation and is a registered sex offender.
(Source)
Ol' Dirty Bastard is listed (or ranked) 31 on the list 35+ Famous People Charged With Sex Crimes
Ol' Dirty Bastard Died at 36 (1968-2004)

The Wu-Tang Clan rapper was kicked out of a hotel in Germany for indecent exposure in 1998. Allegedly he was standing naked on his balcony.
(Source)
Joseph Simmons is listed (or ranked) 32 on the list 35+ Famous People Charged With Sex Crimes
Joseph Simmons age 52

Rev Run was charged with rape in 1991, but the charges were later dropped.
(Source)
Michael Jackson is listed (or ranked) 33 on the list 35+ Famous People Charged With Sex Crimes
Michael Jackson Died at 51 (1958-2009)

In 1993, Michael Jackson was accused of child molestation by the mother of a 13-year-old boy. The 1994 civil trial ended with a settlement between Jackson and the alleged victim. In 2003, Jackson was charged with seven counts of child sexual abuse and was found not guilty in 2005.
(Source 1, 2)
Marv Albert is listed (or ranked) 34 on the list 35+ Famous People Charged With Sex Crimes
Marv Albert age 75

Marv Albert was charged with forcible sodomy and assault and battery in 1997. He pled guilty to the assault charge and was given a 12-month suspended sentence.
(Source)
Sean Kingston is listed (or ranked) 35 on the list 35+ Famous People Charged With Sex Crimes
Sean Kingston age 27

Sean Kingston was accused of sexual assault from a woman who visited his hotel room in 2010. Police determined that the woman did not seem credible, so charges were not filed.
(Source)
Charlie Parker is listed (or ranked) 36 on the list 35+ Famous People Charged With Sex Crimes
Charlie Parker Died at 35 (1920-1955)

Jazz legend Charlie Parker was charged with indecent exposure in 1946, but the charges were later dropped.
(Source)
George Best is listed (or ranked) 37 on the list 35+ Famous People Charged With Sex Crimes
George Best Died at 59 (1946-2005)

Soccer player George Best was charged with child molestation in 2005, but the charges were later dropped.
(Source)
Mike Mills is listed (or ranked) 38 on the list 35+ Famous People Charged With Sex Crimes
Mike Mills age 58

R.E.M. bassist Mike Mills was arrested for indecent exposure in the early 1980s.
(Source)
Alex Da Silva is listed (or ranked) 39 on the list 35+ Famous People Charged With Sex Crimes
Alex Da Silva age 49

"So You Think You Can Dance" choreographer Alex Da Silva was charged with four counts of forcible rape, two counts of assault with intent to commit rape, and two counts of sexual penetration by a foreign object. He was found guilty and was sentenced to 10 years in prison.
(Source)

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile

I won't even quote the filth you just typed..

I disregarded this entire comment after the 1st sentence... I then read a little more, just to see if what you were saying was serious...

Wow... just wow...

32 year old men, trying to fuck 16 year old girls is "socially acceptable"???  Wow, I pray you don't have a daughter... and if you do... Lord help her...

You literally just tried to justify, sexual harrassment... child pornography, child molestation, etc... etc.. etc...

"Should they be shunned"?????

Any person with even an ounce of decency wouldn't even ask a question like that...

I'm a Bernie guy... so no, I did not vote for Hillary... And I voted for Bill because anything was better than Bush... And Bill got consensual head from an intern... Kudos to him for having the balls to do so... Why would I be mad at that?  I'm not married to him...

As far as him being a rapist?  That's still unproven...

https://www.snopes.com/bill-clinton-expelled-from-oxford/

But he was a pretty good president... much better than this racist ass clown we have now...

Oh... and Tupac (one of my idols) didn't rape anyone... or sexually assault anyone... he was set up...

Holy Toledo!!!

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile

Wait, What?

An un-convicted Roy Moore is a douchebag, yet Mr. "I never has sexual relations with Ms lewinsky" is a stand up guy cause he was never convicted?  WTF?

...and Tupac is your idol?  Its one thing to appreciate his music or writings, but the guy was convicted of first degree sexual assault and his gross negligence led to the death of a 6 year old. 

VA is either the Mother Of All Trolls or he's a fuckin' bronco fan who spends time on this board to rustle feathers.

Which is it?  Maybe both.

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile

Wait, What?

An un-convicted Roy Moore is a douchebag, yet Mr. "I never has sexual relations with Ms lewinsky" is a stand up guy cause he was never convicted?  WTF?

...and Tupac is your idol?  Its one thing to appreciate his music or writings, but the guy was convicted of first degree sexual assault and his gross negligence led to the death of a 6 year old.  

VA is either the Mother Of All Trolls or he's a fuckin' bronco fan who spends time on this board to rustle feathers.

Which is it?  Maybe both.

So you, too... think its ok for 30 yr old man to stalk shopping malls and try and fuck 16 yr old girls...  Wow...  The Black Hole is definitely revealing, I'll tell you that...

I'm guessing maybe you and Nutmg might be the same type of creeps as Moore, if you can just brush it off that easily... I mean, even with over 30 corroborated witnesses...

And all I know about Clinton is that he got some head from an intern... Where is the crime in that?  Because he tried to keep it a secret, from his WIFE and the fucking WORLD?  You sound dumb, lol... What does a man's consensual sexual activity have to do with ANYTHING political?  Lmao... You must have been cheated on before, because that's a bitter angle you;re taking, haha..

And yes, Tupac is an idol of mine, both artistically and as a human being... Obviously you don;t know shit about him, because everything you typed was false...  

Shows how much you know, lol... Just because you may have spent $10 to see that WILDLY INACCURATE Movie, doesn't mean you can speak on him with any validity, lol... Nice try tho...

He wasn't convicted of "sexual assault"... it was sexual abuse, The two are HUGELY DIFFERENT...

Sexual ABUSE - Sexual ABUSE is when someone in a position of power or authority takes advantage of a person’s trust and respect to involve them in sexual activity.

Sexual ASSAULT - Sexual ASSAULT can be a violent, unexpected, traumatic and sometimes life threatening event or series of events. Sexual ASSAULT is ANY unwanted sexual act or behaviour which is threatening, violent, forced or coercive and to which a person has not given consent or was not able to give consent.

Way to misrepresent the facts... yet again... You guys are awesome at that...

Mind you, it was a female he had consensual sex with just days earlier... He wasn't even the culprit, he just took the fall because of his status...

Gross negligence???  Because he was pretty much jumped at a party he JUST performed at?  And pulled a weapon to defend himself... and said weapon was dropped (because he was getting jumped) and someone else picked it up and the incident ended in gun shots?  Sorry, that's not gross negligence sir...

The boy was over 100 yards away from the incident, riding his bicycle and was struck in the forehead...

But Shakur was surprised by the hostility of some of the young blacks who confronted him with unwelcome shouts. Then, they began battering his car and throwing punches at him. A gun slipped out of Shakur's belt and skittered across the road. Someone picked it up and a bullet discharged. It hit six-year-old Qa'id Walker Teal in the head and killed him. According to friends, Shakur was inconsolable about the boy's death, which he memorialized in one of his rap songs, Something 2 Die 4.

Something 2 Die 4:

Young Quaid
Remember that name...
Cause all you motha****as
That go to your grave with that name on your brain
Cause jealousy and recklousness
Is NOT, something 2 die 4

So label me a Troll, or a Bronco fan... but both of them beats being a Child Molester, and for some reason you think that's "ok"... That's sick...  

And next time, make sure the shit you type, is at least FACTUAL... Especially after I literally just told you this person was an idol of mine, lmao... Like Really dude?   o;)

But I digress...
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 02:56:29 PM by varaider »

Holy Toledo!!!

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile

So you, too... think its ok for 30 yr old man to stalk shopping malls and try and fuck 16 yr old girls...  Wow...  

Go ahead and link me up to up where I said that was ok.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 21 queries.