RaidersForum.net

Oakland Raiders Fan Community - RaiderForum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Reggie McKenzie Seems To Recognize The Significance Of The Raiders Meltdown In D  (Read 4123 times)

TheMadStork

• HOF Member
  • How much sleep do ya need to play 3 hours of ball?
    • View Profile
    • FaceBook

You're obviously unaware of the term "timing". President Trump is a very patriotic American and Obama was much more un American and that's a fact you can't deny that or you're mentally ill. Furthermore just like the inauguration the pictures are taken poorly timed right after these pictures were snapped president Trump put his hand on his heart but there are plenty of gullible people out there who will believe that this is an accurate representation of President Trump's patriotism gullible people or people who simply want to portray that which is not true.
There's a new sheriff in town and his name is McKenzie :)

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile

You're obviously unaware of the term "timing". President Trump is a very patriotic American and Obama was much more un American and that's a fact you can't deny that or you're mentally ill. Furthermore just like the inauguration the pictures are taken poorly timed right after these pictures were snapped president Trump put his hand on his heart but there are plenty of gullible people out there who will believe that this is an accurate representation of President Trump's patriotism gullible people or people who simply want to portray that which is not true.

Pictures say 1000 words... even in the video of these instances, he has that "oh shit" moment and just "remembers"... his foreign wife even had to remind him a few times... lmao.... and again, this is VIDEO... but whatever...

People who want to portray that which is not true... funny you say that...

Just like the whole birther movement that your boy promoted, huh?

STFU...

You sound like a fool... Trump and the word truth are on completely different planets...

He's a corporate shill, controlled by Russian interests, who has not, and will not accomplish ANYTHING meaningful in his remaining 3 years as "president"... if he's not impeached first...

You president is a privileged, babbling, 3rd grade vocabulary having dipshit... deal with it...

And no politics in the Grid, dickhead... You're the only asshole here who completely rejects that rule and makes entire posts/comments about politics anyway... the ONLY one...

But back on topic...

You wanna point fingers for distraction, point them at Carr... the one who wanted to be "different"... But something tells me, you don't include him in your "spoiled brat" label...  I wonder why?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 11:50:57 AM by varaider »

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
    • View Profile

Can we take the politics back to the fucking hole where it belongs please.
"Fuck The Tuck Rule"  Still bitter and proud!

JackTatum

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile

Remember when our own coach called us the Dumbest Team in America? Now THAT is a distraction.

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile

Remember when our own coach called us the Dumbest Team in America? Now THAT is a distraction.

Lmao.... True!!!!

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile

I agree....

My initial comments weren't "political" at all, was just merely stating that what happened in Washington, Denver, etc... had nothing to do with politics... and was just used as a scapegoat for those who were (and I guess, still are) "offended"...  o;)

If Roger Goodell had made the same statements, the ENTIRE league would habe responded the same way, only he would probably be removed as Commissioner...

"Sons of BITCHES"... isn't exactly the professional thing to say to those who are responsible for your paychecks...

ghostmech

• HOF Member
    • View Profile

Agree... get the politics out of the Gridiron!

805raiderslo

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
    • View Profile

Agree... get the politics out of the Gridiron!
Stork! What part of no politics in the grid do you not understand?????

Why is it that you seem to once again get political here in the grid????

I have warned you about half a dozen times now.

You have been here long enough, knock that shit off please!!

Earl

• Franchise Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile

:idiot :barf2 :fu2 fu

nutmg1

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile

Impossible to discuss the politically protesting players without discussing politics. 

That's the only reason why I'm so against the protest.

Look how this spins out of control.

Exactly why it shouldn't be done.

For the record this started out by a member pointing out that the media that follows the team reported there were issues in the locker room before the Washington game on weather the whole team would kneel or not.   

It is a fact that those close to the team reported that.  Not an opinion that can be squashed by VA's opinion.

Can't get more political than that.

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile

Impossible to discuss the politically protesting players without discussing politics. 

That's the only reason why I'm so against the protest.

Look how this spins out of control.

Exactly why it shouldn't be done.

For the record this started out by a member pointing out that the media that follows the team reported there were issues in the locker room before the Washington game on weather the whole team would kneel or not.   

It is a fact that those close to the team reported that.  Not an opinion that can be squashed by VA's opinion.

Can't get more political than that.

They weren't protesting anything political... smh...

Talking about Trump, his policies and what a SHITTY job he's done... THAT'S political...

The protest is for racial inequality and social injustice... rooted in the killings of unarmed black men... Which, for the most part, happened BEFORE Chump... and has actually not a damn thing to do with Chump...So get your facts straight...

And the fact that the "president" called them "Sons of BITCHES"... Sorry, my friend, that isn't "political"... that's just flat out DISRESPECTFUL...

45 didn't say anything directed to their "political views"... His comments were directed to them personally, for not standing for the Flag... and the flag isn't political at all... nor is the Star Spangled Banner...

How do I prove that you ask?  Because all the "haters" say it's disrespectful to the troops... And if I'm not mistaken, the military is supposed to be VOID of "politics" and shit like that... They are TEAMS, albeit it, much stronger and bonded teams... but teams noetheless... just like our RAIDERS...

And before you say your cliche "Politics dont belong in the workplace"... Look at it this way... If you work somewhere, and some outside entity directs your Boss to FIRE you for something that is not REQUIRED for you to do in your workplace... and you and your co-workers ban together and stand up against it... how is that "political"?  It's not... it's you and your co-workers, standing up for what they believe is RIGHT in THEIR workplace... 

And mind you, they are not required nor obligated to stand for the flag...

That is not political, that is a social issue...

And how were there "issues" in the locker room, when the entire team, minus 1-2 players sat?

You would think if it was such a "huge" issue, then there would be more division in the actions... which there weren't...

Which again, points me back to my original "opinion" that the "distraction" tag (if pointed ANYWHERE) should be placed on Carr, the lone player (that mattered) that decided to go against the stance the TEAM took... after just a week before, he stood with Mack, with his hand on his shoulder to show UNITY...

How do I prove that you ask?  Because when Kaep was the ONLY player in the league to KNEEL... he was considered the "distraction"... and is now being blackballed because of it...

And i'd like you to find the articles (or proof) that prove this... I find that "odd" considering media doesn't get access to the team BEFORE (which you just said) the games... only AFTER...

Just because you believe what another member "pointed out" doesn't make it true... Especially when it was "pointed out" it was prefaced with "I read somewhere"... with no link, article or proof...

And what makes you believe this has "spun out of control"???  because the MEDIA made an issue of it?  That's not "out of control" that's just HEARSAY being published for likes and views... Let me guess... Brent Grimes trouble making, inflammatory ass WIFE is now a legitimate and credible source for RAIDERS information now??? lmao... give me a break... Sorry...

My opinion is based on fact... 1) That we got our ass whipped... 2) That we were outschemed by the Redskins defense... 3) That in any sane setting, one would believe that if 99% of people do something, then the 1% that doesn't should be, and would be considered the "distraction"... and 4) The media made this more than what it was, and there is no CONCRETE PROOF that it was anything... just the opinions of "other" people with access to blogs... or in other words... HEARSAY...

So, uh... yea... nothing in my "opinion" can be "squashed"... sorry...
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 02:42:48 AM by varaider »

ghostmech

• HOF Member
    • View Profile

Just had to get in your Trump bashing before you gave their reason for protest didn't you VA... but it's not political, right.......smh  o;)

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile

Just had to get in your Trump bashing before you gave their reason for protest didn't you VA... but it's not political, right.......smh  o;)

"Talking about Trump, his policies and what a SHITTY job he's done... THAT'S political..."

I didn't get into anything... I just stated what the difference in talking "politics" was...

And then pivoted to his "Sons of BITCHES" comment... If it was a media commentator that made the same statements, I would bash them just the same... But nice try...  o;) 

Funny you didn't quote Stork and his COMPLETELY political post, that sent the whole thread haywire, huh?  I guess because he wasn't "bashing" Chump  o;) Go figure...

The Double Standards around here are UNREAL...  :o

Bravo!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 12:23:10 PM by varaider »

mbraiders

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile

Pictures say 1000 words... even in the video of these instances, he has that "oh shit" moment and just "remembers"... his foreign wife even had to remind him a few times... lmao.... and again, this is VIDEO... but whatever...

STFU...

You sound like a fool... Trump and the word truth are on completely different planets...

He's a corporate shill, controlled by Russian interests, who has not, and will not accomplish ANYTHING meaningful in his remaining 3 years as "president"... if he's not impeached first...

You president is a privileged, babbling, 3rd grade vocabulary having dipshit... deal with it...

And no politics in the Grid, dickhead... You're the only asshole here who completely rejects that rule and makes entire posts/comments about politics anyway... the ONLY one...

But back on topic...

You wanna point fingers for distraction, point them at Carr... the one who wanted to be "different"... But something tells me, you don't include him in your "spoiled brat" label...  I wonder why?
Is he not your president also? I love how you spout all your political ramblings first, then you come out and say this is not the place for politics. And, you should really google Obama, who was my president at the time, talking without a teleprompter. You talk about 3rd grade vocabulary!

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile

STFU...

But back on topic...

Is he not your president also? I love how you spout all your political ramblings first, then you come out and say this is not the place for politics. And, you should really google Obama, who was my president at the time, talking without a teleprompter. You talk about 3rd grade vocabulary!

I don't respect him as my "president", he's a rich, pompous POS... Who grabs pussies, mocks disabled people, sexually assaults women, disrespects women, disrespects POWs, disrespects Gold Star Families, tweets like a little school girl,  and has the thinner skin that toilet paper, etc, etc, etc... is that even to be debated?  lol

If I was to see him, I'd be liable to spit on him...

But you go ahead and like him all you want... Kudos...

What political ramblings did I spout?  I'll wait...

Because I clearly gave an example of what WOULD be talking politics, this was of course AFTER Stork had already taken it there...

And I won't even acknowledge you trying to compare the verbal/written skills of Trump and Obama...

You had to be joking...

« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 02:33:21 PM by varaider »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 21 queries.