RaidersForum.net

Oakland Raiders Fan Community - RaiderForum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Some of you forgot who we REALLY are!  (Read 4902 times)

nutmg1

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
Re: Some of you forgot who we REALLY are!
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2017, 05:38:42 PM »

Though its easy to pick apart many of the arguments and "facts" brought forth in this thread, I'll just ask one simple question:

If the NFL is unified in this protest and all owners condone these protests, why is Colin Kaepernik still unemployed?

In my opinion last weekend insured he won't be working in the NFL again.

nutmg1

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2017, 05:39:15 PM »

Though its easy to pick apart many of the arguments and "facts" brought forth in this thread, I'll just ask one simple question:

If the NFL is unified in this protest and all owners condone these protests, why is Colin Kaepernik still unemployed?

They are unified in defending the shield. This has nothing to do with Kap now. NFL wins.Put those n$&&@"s back in their place. That’s why Kap will never play again. He’s the boy who got whipped.

As our fucked up President would say"SAD"

And I have a brother in the military.So don't give me that weak argument. This has absolutely nothing to do with the military.

WOW!!!!!!!

nutmg1

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2017, 05:44:53 PM »

Broncos just announced they won't be protesting any longer. 

Stay tuned more to come.

Customers will always win.  No customers no money. 

My prediction is the NFL will create a "Unity or Diversity" month and allow some kind of on field expression by the players to get everyone out of the box that has been created.

All made possible by our president Trump.

RaiderInDenver

• HOF Member
  • "BUTTHEAD I Am"
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2017, 06:09:51 PM »

Stay tuned more to come.

My prediction is the NFL will create a "Unity or Diversity" month and allow some kind of on field expression by the players to get everyone out of the box that has been created.

Perfect opportunity for you to become a Bronco fan:)

Signiture By: 9erHater

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2017, 06:14:22 PM »

Stay tuned more to come.

Burn...

No one said "how long" this protest was supposed to last... the point is, they protested, period...  But people like him would never understand that...

Notice how he said "All made possible by his president Trump"

When it was Kaepernick taking a knee over a year ago that started all of this...

What a douche... Just like "his president"...

« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 06:17:01 PM by varaider »

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2017, 06:31:39 PM »

Stay tuned more to come.

Once again your reading comprehension FAILS you, it doesn't say they are going to STOP protesting...

It says they are going to STAND TOGETHER... meaning whatever they do, it will be together, whether it be standing, sitting, locking arms, whatever...

And clearly says:

"We're a team and we stand together -- no matter how divisive some comments and issues can be, nothing should ever get in the way of that.

Starting Sunday, we'll be standing together"

Not to mention the fact that we'll be on NATIONAL TV... Yea... pretty convenient huh?   o;)

RaiderInDenver

• HOF Member
  • "BUTTHEAD I Am"
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2017, 06:34:25 PM »

Stay tuned more to come.

Once again your reading comprehension FAILS you, it doesn't say they are going to STOP protesting...

It says they are going to STAND TOGETHER... meaning whatever they do, it will be together, whether it be standing, sitting, locking arms, whatever...

And clearly says:

"We're a team and we stand together -- no matter how divisive some comments and issues can be, nothing should ever get in the way of that.

Starting Sunday, we'll be standing together"

Not to mention the fact that we'll be on NATIONAL TV... Yea... pretty convenient huh?   o;)

NFL PR Machine in Beastmode:)

Signiture By: 9erHater

nutmg1

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2017, 06:51:36 PM »

Stay tuned more to come.

Customers will always win.  No customers no money.  

Naah  I'll stick with the Raiders.    We'll see what happens.   Like I've said over and over.  I don't like what they are doing but I'm not going anywhere.  

I was a football player and love the game.  I just don't like seeing politics in the game.

Trump wouldn't have had anything to talk about if the players would have stuck to playing ball in the first place.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 07:06:31 PM by nutmg1 »

nutmg1

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2017, 06:53:40 PM »

Stay tuned more to come.

Burn...

No one said "how long" this protest was supposed to last... the point is, they protested, period...  But people like him would never understand that...

Notice how he said "All made possible by his president Trump"

When it was Kaepernick taking a knee over a year ago that started all of this...

What a douche... Just like "his president"...

LOL "Burn"   You crack me up VA. 

nutmg1

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2017, 07:05:27 PM »

VA,

I listened to Vance Joseph live today.  He said politics have no place in football and the players were going to stand going forward. We'll see what they do but as long as it isn't a distraction  could care less.  Like I said I just want to see football. 

Derek Wolf

Wolfe made his statement to ESPN's Josina Anderson.

"I stand because I respect the men who died in real so I have the freedom to battle on the field. Paying tribute to the men and women is why I stand. But everyone these days likes to find a reason to protest and that's their right. It's America and you are free to speak your mind," Wolfe said. "I just feel it's disrespectful to the ones who sacrificed their lives and it's maybe the wrong platform. But like I said to each their own it's AMERICA! The greatest country in the world and you reside here, then why do you stay. A lot worse places in the world to call home. Proud to be an American."

Sounds like a really unified team. 

RaiderInDenver was right.  The Bronco Player statement is the NFL Propaganda Machine at its finest.  How many players do you think got call from their agents explaining exactly what they were doing to their careers.   

WozeRaider

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile
It has to stop.
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2017, 05:08:52 PM »

2nd year in a row our QB has been hurt. Their job is not to run for office. I know that a lot of you will  not like me any more but lets be real. I miss watching football and not protests.

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
Re: It has to stop.
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2017, 08:24:29 PM »

2nd year in a row our QB has been hurt. Their job is not to run for office. I know that a lot of you will  not like me any more but lets be real. I miss watching football and not protests.

Nothing personal (AT ALL), but the protest is 3 min long, before the game... No one would even pay it any attention if the CAMERAS didn't break their necks to try and show Lynch sitting...

I mean in Denver, the coaches shielded him and everything and they brought the zipline camera directly over him... So if the "NFL" doesn't want this publicized, then maybe they should instruct THEIR cameras not to show it...

And everyone stood last week but Lynch (because thats just what he does)...

WozeRaider

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2017, 03:33:54 PM »

You are so right. I was talking to my hubby about the fact that if it had not been for the "media" focusing on Kapernak (spelling) all last year this would never have come to this point and he my still have had a job. So now we have quiet (yes I mean quiet) division across the NFL. It will stop at some point but in the mean time what is anyone or side gaining. 

nutmg1

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2017, 07:04:05 AM »

You are so right. I was talking to my hubby about the fact that if it had not been for the "media" focusing on Kapernak (spelling) all last year this would never have come to this point and he my still have had a job. So now we have quiet (yes I mean quiet) division across the NFL. It will stop at some point but in the mean time what is anyone or side gaining. 

Right or wrong Kaepernick kneels instead of standing for our flag and its the media's fault for covering it?  Isn't media attention exactly what he was looking for?

Its a big deal to disrespect the flag and 100% worthy of media attention.

The NFL should have handled this on day one and we wouldn't be where we are now. 

The truth is the public has now seen the players political sides and doesn't like it. 

Its going to be hard to get the genie back in the bottle.  We'll see how the players like it when the Salary Cap either doesn't go up or goes up very little next season due to the lost revenue this has caused.

gza77

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2017, 10:49:40 AM »

what i find amazing about all of this is how easily distracted everyone is (referring to the general public, not this board specifically).  this was and should still be a protest against police brutality and systemic racism.  if i didn't know how legitimately short-sighted and stupid trump is, i'd call this a mater diversionary tactic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 21 queries.