RaidersForum.net

Oakland Raiders Fan Community - RaiderForum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Some of you forgot who we REALLY are!  (Read 4865 times)

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
Re: Some of you forgot who we REALLY are!
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2017, 11:35:15 AM »

Then take a knee before or after the anthem, not during. And, if you really think that all these players are protesting what the president said, by doing this, then you are an idiot. Or these players are diminishing the original intent of this protest by deflecting away from the actual topic. One or the other. Is taking a knee supposed to shed light on the social injustices of the 'horrible' country? Or was it supposed be a butt hurt protest to the president calling them out? One or the other, not both.

The NFL needs to stop all forms of protest at all NFL events.  IE press conferences, games, practices ect. 

They need to remind the players they get paid by a private company not the government.  The 1st amendment does not apply to private business.  The player's job is to play ball and promote the NFL to as many fans as possible.  If the players want to bring attention to anything that doesn't have to do with football and use the NFL Shield to do it, they need to clear it with the NFL before hijacking the brand for their own personal agendas. 

This is how 100% of employees working in the private sector are expected to act.

The NFL is paying the price for being PC and allowing Kaep to use the brand for his own personal agenda.

Why.... because YOU... don't like it???

In case you didn't know... The NFL doesn't "own" It's teams, they are each private businesses and operate under their own rules... under the "umbrella" of the NFL...

And Goodell himself, made a statement supporting the players and shooting down 45's remarks...

You keep mentioning the "NFL"... without realizing that without the PLAYERS there would BE no "NFL"....

You also seem to NOT realize that there were many owners who stood RIGHT ALONG SIDE those players in protest....   

INCLUDING MARK DAVIS in his statement saying that he would NO LONGER stop players from protesting social and racial issues...

Go find a new team if you don;t like it... Cuz it sounds like YOU are the one that "doesn't belong"...

« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 11:37:22 AM by varaider »

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2017, 11:44:46 AM »

I got a SIMPLE REMEDY...

You don't like these Raider players protesting... Find a new team!  (Good Luck)

You don't like the NFL supporting and being unified of the protest...  Find a new Sport (Good Luck)

You don't like me standing behind the RAIDERS.... on RAIDERforum... Find a new forum (Good Luck)

NFL players are "Sons of Bitches" for PEACEFULLY protesting... while Nazi flag waving, cross burning, self proclaimed racist, murdering, riot inciting assholes in Charlottesville are "Good People"...

And you don't have a problem with that?  Yea... Get the fuck on... you definitely don't DESERVE to be a Raider Fan...

nutmg1

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2017, 11:55:09 AM »

Why would you associate with a bunch of bitch ass racists?? 

You don't define who we are.  You know nothing about us.  Maybe you are the one who doesn't belong here VA. 

The NFL is a business.  This is what happens when you piss off your customers.  We may agree or disagree with the protesters and their reason's for protesting.  Disrespecting the flag and country obviously makes it impossible to discuss what ever the protest is about. 

Ever think NFL customers just want to watch football? 

The protesters made this happen not the customers. 

Who said a bunch?  Matter of fact, name a person that I singled out, called by name or said was racist... I'll wait...

(You know what they say, throw a rock into a pack of dogs, and the one that gets hit will hollar)

I guess you got hit...

But leave it to you to turn this into a race thing... I haven't called anyone here now, or in the past,  racist BUT YOU...

But I will tell you this... A Racist WOULD say this protest is "stupid", "selfish", "dumb", etc... I know THAT! And would deflect it to the flag or the military... I know that... Not saying anyone else is here, (except YOU), but I am saying those are definitely things one would say... (you probably don;t even get what I'm saying)

And I've been on this forum 20 years... So I know where I belong... Have contributed over 3-4 times than YOU, so You don't get to tell me SHIT about where I "belong" when it comes to this forum... So STFU...

I'm more mad at how these FAKE FANS just flipped on the team and wished they would lose... Do REAL fans do that?  I'm curious???

As far as the protest thing, I made my point, that' your own ignorance if you wanna disregard what the people protesting ACTUALLY SAY THAT THEY ARE PROTESTING and put your own False Narrative to it... That's not my problem... 

And what pissed off customers?  The few crybabies who STILL tuned in, and STILL bought tickets?  You do know viewership went UP last week right?

Looks like the NFL won to me...

And minorities in this country fight everyday for that shit, and are denied it everyday... THAT'S what the fuck they are protesting... Every last one of them has said they respect the military and love this country... So shut the fuck up with your own false narratives being used as a disguise of your racist, don't give a fuck about minorities attitudes, you;re not fooling anybody with that shit!

A BUNCH of Raider fans are unhappy with the protests.  And a Bunch of forum members have expressed their displeasure with the protests.  So yes "a bunch" is appropriate. 

And now you just did it again.  The forum is a "Pack of Dogs" and one got hit?  WFT man your miserable. 

You are so full of hate that you don't even remember what you say.  And thanks for once again going there with me personally.  I don't give a fuck about anything you say.  I just wish you would go away. I was done responding to your bullshit but then you had to insult all of the members here like you have me in the past.

BTW I have been here just as long as you have.  Most of us would prefer if you won't contribute quite as much as you do. 

Ratings were only up because of the Monday night Football ratings.  Read this CNN article if your interested in the details.   Basically last years Monday night game was the lowest rated in history because of the First Presidential Debate being on the same night.  Couple that with curiosity of the protests and the Cowboys playing and you get enough of a jump in ratings over last year to make up for the over all ratings being down for the week.

Before you puke out a bunch of bullshit again I already know any facts I bring to the table will be ignored by you.

BTW

I still want the Raiders to win.  I just want them to stick to Football when there at work.

You really are a Dick

http://money.cnn.com/2017/09/26/media/nfl-ratings-trump/

nutmg1

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2017, 12:25:23 PM »

Then take a knee before or after the anthem, not during. And, if you really think that all these players are protesting what the president said, by doing this, then you are an idiot. Or these players are diminishing the original intent of this protest by deflecting away from the actual topic. One or the other. Is taking a knee supposed to shed light on the social injustices of the 'horrible' country? Or was it supposed be a butt hurt protest to the president calling them out? One or the other, not both.

The NFL needs to stop all forms of protest at all NFL events.  IE press conferences, games, practices ect. 

They need to remind the players they get paid by a private company not the government.  The 1st amendment does not apply to private business.  The player's job is to play ball and promote the NFL to as many fans as possible.  If the players want to bring attention to anything that doesn't have to do with football and use the NFL Shield to do it, they need to clear it with the NFL before hijacking the brand for their own personal agendas. 

This is how 100% of employees working in the private sector are expected to act.

The NFL is paying the price for being PC and allowing Kaep to use the brand for his own personal agenda.

Why.... because YOU... don't like it???

In case you didn't know... The NFL doesn't "own" It's teams, they are each private businesses and operate under their own rules... under the "umbrella" of the NFL...

And Goodell himself, made a statement supporting the players and shooting down 45's remarks...

You keep mentioning the "NFL"... without realizing that without the PLAYERS there would BE no "NFL"....

You also seem to NOT realize that there were many owners who stood RIGHT ALONG SIDE those players in protest....   

INCLUDING MARK DAVIS in his statement saying that he would NO LONGER stop players from protesting social and racial issues...

Go find a new team if you don;t like it... Cuz it sounds like YOU are the one that "doesn't belong"...

Dipshit

Pryor to today I haven't made any comments about last weeks protests.  The whole reason this thread got sent to the Hole is because you attacked a "Bunch" of forum members with this bullshit holeyer than thou thread. 

I understand how the NFL is organized.  That doesn't change the fact the players play for private businesses.  The rules are voted on by the teams and enforced by the NFL.

Try to get this through your thick skull.

There are no first amendment rights in private business.

1st Amendment
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

The NFL owners are in a box because they let this get out of hand.  Do you really think they wouldn't like to tell the players to stand the fuck up and do the job they are getting paid for  (Not just play football but represent the team to the customers?" 

You are right the NFL needs players.  At the end of the day the players are employees.  The NFL can fire any of them any time and replace them.  If the NFL loses enough money the players will be told to cut out the shit and if they don't they will be disciplined and or fired.

How long do you think the protests last if one player gets fined, suspended or fired.

Strikes don't last in the NFL because at the end of the day the players like to get paid.

Players can be replaced.  Customer's can't. 

nutmg1

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2017, 12:27:30 PM »

I got a SIMPLE REMEDY...

You don't like these Raider players protesting... Find a new team!  (Good Luck)

You don't like the NFL supporting and being unified of the protest...  Find a new Sport (Good Luck)

You don't like me standing behind the RAIDERS.... on RAIDERforum... Find a new forum (Good Luck)

NFL players are "Sons of Bitches" for PEACEFULLY protesting... while Nazi flag waving, cross burning, self proclaimed racist, murdering, riot inciting assholes in Charlottesville are "Good People"...

And you don't have a problem with that?  Yea... Get the fuck on... you definitely don't DESERVE to be a Raider Fan...

Read the news and check Youtube.  Many of the NFL customer's are doing just what you suggest. 

I'm not happy with the bullshit but I'm going to wait it out. 

I hope they beat the shit out of the Broncos this weekend.

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2017, 12:39:31 PM »

Reading is really fundamental dude... You should really work on your comprehension and context skills, especially when trol... I mean quoting me...

A BUNCH of Raider fans are unhappy with the protests.  And a Bunch of forum members have expressed their displeasure with the protests.  So yes "a bunch" is appropriate.  

First of all... a BUNCH of Raider fans are unhappy because we got bitch slapped on National TV... and are using this "protest" as some means to justify it... Nah... it doesn't work that way... we got outplayed... the "protest" had nothing to do with that...

Excuse me, but the term "bunch" was a direct response to your own words saying "Why would you associate with a bunch of bitch ass racists"... And FOR THE RECORD, I never called "this forum" a "bunch of bitch ass racists"... Those were YOUR words!  Nice try tho... didn't work... as usual...

So once again, you create a NEW narrative and move the goal posts and go off into la la land... So no... "bunch" is NOT appropriate, because i called no one here, directly, a bunch of racists... That was directed to the "bunch of bitch ass racists" who ARE a "bunch of bitch ass racists"... And if that isn't you or anyone else here, then it doesn't apply to you... Duh...

And now you just did it again.  The forum is a "Pack of Dogs" and one got hit?  WFT man your miserable.

Wow, you are really pathetic, you know that?  IT'S A FIGURATIVE STATEMENT dumb ass!  I wasn't literally calling the forum a pack of dogs... It's a common saying, basically saying, if you make a statement/charge usually the GUILTY party will reveal themselves...  But I like how you TRIED to make it seem like I was talking ABOUT the forum... Wow... You really go to some steep odds to... nevermind... you're just pathetic, lol...  

And "did" what?  You're not even making sense... the pack of dogs comment was DIRECTED TO YOU AND YOU ONLY, hence it being part of my RESPONSE... to YOU!

You chose to respond, didn't you?  Do you even get the meaning of the saying?  Obviously you don't because of this comment... So yea, you may just be the "miserable" one her.e..   YOU chose to throw your hat in this arena... No one ASKED you to... remember that...  And YOU are the only one that has responded to that "theory"... So hmmmmmmmm... does the shoe fit?  or not?

You are so full of hate that you don't even remember what you say.  And thanks for once again going there with me personally.  I don't give a fuck about anything you say.  I just wish you would go away. I was done responding to your bullshit but then you had to insult all of the members here like you have me in the past.

Not full of hate... The only thing I'M mad about is that we had "fans" here openly rooting AGAINST our team...  If you condone that shit, so be it... Just shows the type of "fan" you are... Me on the other hand, I don;t condone that shit... cuz I'm a LOYAL RAIDER FAN and ride with my team REGARDLESS... Even on social issues, because the RAIDER ORGANIZATION has ALWAYS been on the RIGHT side of those issues... Which is what pisses me off so much about these "lifelong fans" who OBVIOUSLY have FORGOTTEN!

And if you haven't figured out that I can give a rat's ass about how you feel about me or my statements by NOW, you're just a lost cause... I only respond to you because you QUOTE me and my words, and twist, misconstrue them EVERY time...  

BTW I have been here just as long as you have.  Most of us would prefer if you won't contribute quite as much as you do.

Glad to see that you, one member, speak for EVERYONE here... No matter HOW long you've been here, you don't have the right to speak for "most of us"... And it's funny, you're the ONLY one who's said this, meanwhile I have loads of private messages over the years saying the exact OPPOSITE...  

So again, you can tell me SHIT about how to act, post or contribute on this forum... There's a reason my tag says "HOF Member" (1 of 10 out of 81) and yours says "Franchise"... because I do my part here and keep this forum active (hence you posting right now)...

Ratings were only up because of the Monday night Football ratings.  Read this CNN article if your interested in the details.   Basically last years Monday night game was the lowest rated in history because of the First Presidential Debate being on the same night.  Couple that with curiosity of the protests and the Cowboys playing and you get enough of a jump in ratings over last year to make up for the over all ratings being down for the week.

Blah, Blah, Blah... Rating were UP!  Right or Wrong?  UP!  That's what I said, right?  Who cares to "why" or "CNN"... The fact remains that the ratings were up... So no need to dispute anything, cuz I'm right!  

And if rating were DOWN, (even if it had all your "reasons") that bitch ass that you call "president" (lower case) would have been the 1st to tweet about it... and dickheads like you and others would have believed it was because of what he said...

Before you puke out a bunch of bullshit again I already know any facts I bring to the table will be ignored by you.

Nothing I've just said was "bullshit"... Just like you those who don't understand the protest, YOU don't understand my words... And I just owned your "facts"... deal with it...

BTW

I still want the Raiders to win.  I just want them to stick to Football when there at work.

And that's cool, then the subject of my post REALLY doesn't concern you, because THAT'S what i was most angry about... but again, you (YOU) chose to throw your hat in the arena... and now you're in your feelings because I responded?  Lol... FOH...

You really are a Dick

Welp, I'd rather be a dick, than a whiny ass pussy, that's for sure... And then pout earlier about making it "personal"... This is why, because this for sure, isn't the first time you've attacked me personally... You know "personal attacks" don't ALWAYS have to have name-calling or whatever, right?

http://money.cnn.com/2017/09/26/media/nfl-ratings-trump/

Who cares... Rating were up!  Just like I said...
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 12:57:35 PM by varaider »

nutmg1

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2017, 01:04:55 PM »

No reason to keep going back and forth.

I 100% support the President in his statement about the protesting NFL players.  All he did is say what millions of NFL customers were afraid to say openly.  This is exactly the reason Trump got elected in the first place. 

Obviously you don't like it.  Too bad Trump won. 

This isn't going anywhere.  The NFL is going to pay the price for allowing their employees to insult the country and their customers.

Again go Raiders. Cut the shit out and play ball.

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2017, 01:15:40 PM »

No reason to keep going back and forth.

I 100% support the President in his statement about the protesting NFL players.  All he did is say what millions of NFL customers were afraid to say openly.  This is exactly the reason Trump got elected in the first place.  

Obviously you don't like it.  Too bad Trump won.  

This isn't going anywhere.  The NFL is going to pay the price for allowing their employees to insult the country and their customers.

Again go Raiders. Cut the shit out and play ball.

Same ol Nut... no reason to go back and forth, once I shove all your "facts" back down your throat after you misconstrue and twist everything in your "favor" just to look "right"...

It's funny, because you say you support the "president" 100% for saying what millions were scared to say openly...

Well, I support the NFL players 100% for doing what millions MORE Americans are scared to DO openly...

How ironic...

Lol @ "Trump won"... You forget he lost the general by over 3 MILLION votes... so meh, call it a win, I guess... by way of a gerry mandered, manipulated electoral college... where 1 vote for one party equals 3, while that same vote for another party equal 1 (or less)... Kudos... 

And since, he hasn't been able to accomplish SHIT since he's been in office, but sign a bunch of Executive Orders... same shit Republicans blasted Obama about... Oh the irony...

Said he would unite the parties and force bipartisanship, they are more divided now than ever... Hell even BOTH PARTIES are divided within themselves...

Blasted Clinton on using private emails... and 6 on his staff have been caught doing the same thing...

Obama played too much golf, look at 45...

Blasted Hillary for her relationships with G&S, yet his whole cabinet is filled with former G&S employees...

Everything this guy has said has been an empty promise... he's a hypocrit...

Repeal Obamacare... now it's let Obamacare fail...

The list of failures, contradictions and hypocrisy goes on and on and on...

So nah, he hasn't "won" shit in my eyes, but the award for being the most polarizing, ineffective, divisive president in modern history...

And regardless of the protest, they will STILL play ball, because that is their JOB... You have no right to tell these guys how to live their lives, whether professionally or personally... and that's you issue... Not everyone can be "controlled"... even though you seem to want them to be...
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 01:18:26 PM by varaider »

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2017, 01:19:14 PM »

Like I said, SOME of you need to remember who this organization REALLY is!  This team is just FOLLOWING SUIT and The Late Great AL DAVIS would be PROUD!

https://justblogbaby.com/2015/01/19/al-davis-early-champion-martin-luther-kings-dream-pro-football/

http://newamericamedia.org/2011/10/al-davis-was-a-champion-of-diversity.php

http://www.ibabuzz.com/oaklandraiders/2006/09/23/the-to-of-his-time/

Davis was active in civil rights, refusing to allow the Raiders to play in any city where black and white players had to stay in separate hotels. He was the first NFL owner to hire an African American head coach and a female chief executive. He was also the second NFL owner to hire a Latino head coach. He remains the only executive in NFL history to be an assistant coach, head coach, general manager, commissioner, and owner.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Davis

Davis breached several civil rights and diversity barriers during his career with the Raiders. In 1963, the Raiders were scheduled to play a preseason game in Mobile, Alabama. In protest of Alabama's segregation laws, Davis refused to allow the game to be played there and demanded the game be moved to Oakland. He also refused to allow the players to travel to other cities to play games where the black and white players would have to stay in separate hotels.[55]

Davis was the first NFL owner to hire an African American head coach, Art Shell, and a female chief executive, Amy Trask.[1] He also hired Tom Flores, the second Latino head coach in the league.[56]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Davis
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 01:26:32 PM by varaider »

nutmg1

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2017, 01:48:36 PM »

Same ol Nut... no reason to go back and forth, once I shove all your "facts" back down your throat after you misconstrue and twist everything in your "favor" just to look "right"...

No that's not it at all.  You just push buttons and piss me off with your stupidity.  We go back and forth a couple times and I realize what a waste of time you are.

IF me quitting makes you feel good so be it.  Not once have I ever backed down or conceded to any of your bull shit.

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2017, 02:10:34 PM »

No that's not it at all.  You just push buttons and piss me off with your stupidity.  We go back and forth a couple times and I realize what a waste of time you are.

IF me quitting makes you feel good so be it.  Not once have I ever backed down or conceded to any of your bull shit.  

Blah, Blah, Blah...  If you say so... It's exactly it... I took your "facts" and eviscerated you with them... as usual...  

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Peaceful protests are a hallmark of our democracy.  Even if I don't always agree, I recognize the rights of people to express their views
9:23 AM - 22 Jan 2017

Do you stand behind this tweet from your "president" 100%?

Cuz if you do, then you're a hypocrit just like him...

Telling people they should be fired, or when and where they can express their views makes you a hypocrit...
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 02:13:45 PM by varaider »

nutmg1

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2017, 02:29:40 PM »

No that's not it at all.  You just push buttons and piss me off with your stupidity.  We go back and forth a couple times and I realize what a waste of time you are.

IF me quitting makes you feel good so be it.  Not once have I ever backed down or conceded to any of your bull shit.  

Blah, Blah, Blah...  If you say so... It's exactly it... I took your "facts" and eviscerated you with them... as usual...  

Peaceful protests are a hallmark of our democracy.  Even if I don't always agree, I recognize the rights of people to express their views

Telling people they should be fired, or when and where they can express their views makes you a hypocrit...

Yes just not at work

For me protesting at the NFL games is like a waiter protesting at my table when I go out to eat.  When I pay for entertainment I do not expect to deal with protests.

BTW my company had team meetings to let us know protesting and even talking about it at work could be grounds for termination. 

Much like Thanksgiving.  No religion or politics are allowed at work.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 02:35:06 PM by nutmg1 »

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2017, 02:49:13 PM »

Yes just not at work

For me protesting at the NFL games is like a waiter protesting at my table when I go out to eat.  When I pay for entertainment I do not expect to deal with protests.

BTW my company had team meetings to let us know protesting and even talking about it at work could be grounds for termination.  

Much like Thanksgiving.  No religion or politics are allowed at work.

Only this is the NFL... not "your company"... And Goodell ad all the Owners have condoned it, so OBVIOUSLY, the comparison you're trying to make is null and void... So just because the NFL doesn't operate in the same fashion as "your company", that makes them wrong?

Mind you... MARK DAVIS... Their BOSS gave them PERMISSION to do what they did!  As long as they did it with class and pride... So you really have no ground to stand on with this "angle"... Here's his very own words...

"About a year ago, before our Tennessee game, I met with Derek Carr and Khalil Mack to ask their permission to have Tommie Smith light the torch for my father before the game in Mexico City. I explained to them that I was asking their permission because I had previously told them that I would prefer that they not protest while in the Raiders uniform. And should they have something to say, once their uniform was off, I might go up there with them. Over the last year, though, the streets have gotten hot and there has been a lot of static in the air and recently, fuel has been added to the fire. I can no longer ask our team to not say something while they are in a Raider uniform. The only thing I can ask them to do is do it with class. Do it with pride. Not only do we have to tell people there is something wrong, we have to come up with answers. That’s the challenge in front of us as Americans and human beings.”

The game still kicks off when it is supposed to, and fans are still entertained by the game...  So meh...

And what about the fans that scream obscenities and all kinds of shit at the players DURING the Anthem?  Wouldn't you say they may be the one that are "disrespecting the flag" rather than the guys who are silently taking a KNEE or simply locking arms?

And fix your last sentence to "at MY work"... All places of employment aren't the same... and the fact that you think they should all abide by the rules YOU are FORCED to abide by, when they certainly are not OBLIGATED TO (like YOU) is ignorant, selfish and out of touch with REALITY...

So again, if it bothers you THAT much that the Raiders Organization stands (in this case sits) for something, then there are 31 other teams that might be better suited for you...
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 02:53:50 PM by varaider »

Holy Toledo!!!

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2017, 03:33:40 PM »

Though its easy to pick apart many of the arguments and "facts" brought forth in this thread, I'll just ask one simple question:

If the NFL is unified in this protest and all owners condone these protests, why is Colin Kaepernik still unemployed?

RaiderInDenver

• HOF Member
  • "BUTTHEAD I Am"
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2017, 05:23:55 PM »

Though its easy to pick apart many of the arguments and "facts" brought forth in this thread, I'll just ask one simple question:

If the NFL is unified in this protest and all owners condone these protests, why is Colin Kaepernik still unemployed?

They are unified in defending the shield. This has nothing to do with Kap now. NFL wins.Put those n$&&@"s back in their place. That’s why Kap will never play again. He’s the boy who got whipped.

As our fucked up President would say"SAD"

And I have a brother in the military.So don't give me that weak argument. This has absolutely nothing to do with the military.

Signiture By: 9erHater
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 21 queries.