RaidersForum.net

Oakland Raiders Fan Community - RaiderForum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Some of you forgot who we REALLY are!  (Read 4568 times)

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
Some of you forgot who we REALLY are!
« on: September 28, 2017, 12:20:03 AM »

Just got finished reading the game thread...

Some of you MFs need to pull your fucking skirts down...

I sat there and read all that BULLSHIT about how disappointed you were in the team and how bad they sucked, yadda, yadda, yadda...

Well guess what, a lot of you sucked just as fucking bad... I've been a member of this forum almost 20 years, and NEVER have I seen such bullshit like I saw on that thread...

Bitches crying about a fucking protest that aint got shit to do with you... Not a damn thing... You're not even bright enough to know what the protest is about... It isn't/wasn't ever about the flag...

The entire NFL stood AGAINST Trump and his boneheaded comments... and you idiots are too dumb to realize that... trying to put it off as them disrespecting the "flag"... FUCK THAT FLAG!  That shit is a piece of cloth, how about you dumbasses worry more about what the flag REPRESENTS and realize that is the exact thing that they are protesting FOR!!!

How are you going to bitch about someone "disrespecting the flag"... when you, yourself are disrespecting what the flag STANDS FOR?!?!?!

Need a reminder?  The flag stands for MANY things!  One of which is...

"Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness"...

And in case you fake Patriotic fucks can't remember, here's the definition...

"Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness" is a well-known phrase in the United States Declaration of Independence. The phrase gives three examples of the "unalienable rights" which the Declaration says have been given to all human beings by their Creator, and which governments are created to protect."  

And minorities in this country fight everyday for that shit, and are denied it everyday... THAT'S what the fuck they are protesting... Every last one of them has said they respect the military and love this country... So shut the fuck up with your own false narratives being used as a disguise of your racist, don't give a fuck about minorities attitudes, you;re not fooling anybody with that shit!  

They have all told you EXACTLY what they are protesting, and you ignorant fucks STILL choose to ignore it and believe whatever the hell you wanna believe...

"No, we didn't necessarily lead the group. I mean, we're all on the same page. We're all on the same thing. I wish I didn't have to do anything like that. I've been standing (for the national anthem) all the time, but when you get called out personally by the president of your country, you know you've got to do something. I didn't want to do that. I don't think my teammates wanted to do that, but it's something we had to do, man. This stuff is getting out of hand, you know. It's getting out of hand. I don't really want to talk about it and give him that much more of my time because it's getting out of hand. We've got disasters going on in Florida and Puerto Rico and Houston's still trying to rebuild and he's talking about us, a silent, peaceful protest. When the people in Charlottesville had all this, he didn't call them sons of b------, he didn't call them a-------, you know what I mean? ... He didn't say it about them, other people. We're doing peaceful ... everything we're doing is peaceful. You look at how much money J.J. Watt raised in Houston and stuff like that. We're doing stuff positive. You wanna call us out. [There's] something else he can talk about besides us and what we're doing. That's what my whole thing is."

"I'm not going to do it next week. I didn't want to do it this week. ... I respect the military. It had nothing to do with the military. I have the utmost respect for them. Because you will not see me over there shooting no guns. So I have so much respect for those guys and what they do. It had nothing to do with them. I hope they understand that. It had nothing to do with them. This all had to do with President Trump's comments and that's the only reason why we did that."

-Donald Penn

But you assholes STILL wanna make it about the flag, even when they tell FLAT OUT thats it wasn't... Ignorance at its finest!

This team is 95% minority, I think there's only 3-4 white players on the team... So how the FUCK can you judge them on their own beliefs...

All you IDIOTS saying its karma, and it came back to bite them in the ass... Guess who DIDN'T sit down?  DEREK CARR... and he played the absolute worst than ANY PLAYER OUT THERE Sunday!  So there's your "karma" bitches... Maybe he should have stuck with his TEAM instead of trying to "stand out" and be different... That's why his ass got exposed Sunday night and looked like Jamarcus Russell out there...

But even STILL... and this is my main point, I just had to get all that shit out the way....

But EVEN STILL, I would NEVER wish the worst for my team, or wish MY Raiders would LOSE, like some of you POS, fake ass fans did on Sunday... FUCK YOU... you ain't a fucking Raider!  I support MY Team NO MATTER WHAT!  Some of you ignorant, fake ass fucks need to realize what team you're a "fan" of...

This RAIDER ORGANIZATION has stood against Social/Racial Injustice FOREVER... Hired the 1st black coach, hired the 1st Latino coach, hired the first woman executive, Was one of the very first teams to look at Black Colleges for players, drafted the 1st Black QB in a high round... AL DAVIS (RIP) once was going to BOYCOTT A FUCKING GAME, because the visiting team hotel wouldn't allow the black players to stay there...

So yea... you MFs ain't REAL RAIDER FANS to ME!  You don't even know your own team's fucking HISTORY!

So go be a fucking Whiner Fan, cuz it fits you perfectly... Rooting against the Raiders, you should be fucking ashamed of yourself... All because they chose to do what EVERY OTHER NFL TEAM DID on Sunday... Whther they sat down, took a knee, locked arms, stayed in the tunnel WHATEVER... It was all speaking out against the SAME FUCKING THING on ONE accord!  UNITY!

So yea, I was disappointed in the performance Sunday night, but after reading the Game Thread, I'm MORE disappointed in some of you fake ass fans than anything... Go fuck yourselves...

This the the MF Raider Forum, where we ride with OUR team til the Wheels fall the fuck off, and even then we fucking pick them MFs up and CARRY EM if we got to!

You're right... you SHOULD be "ashamed" to be a Raider Fan, because you AIN'T a fucking Raider Fan, you're a fair weather fan, that isn't willing to be ALL IN with your team... even when they do the RIGHT THING!  Even though your punk asses think its "wrong"...

Disrespecting the flag...GTFOH... FUCK THAT FLAG!  I care more about upholding what the Flag REPRESENTS!  And that's equal justice for ALL, no matter their color, religion or anything else that makes people "different"... That's what this country is about....  

Whiny ass fucking BITCHES, that's what you are... Again, all of them have spoken up to say EXACTLY what it is that they're protesting, and blind ass, ignorant fucks like you just don't want to face the REALITY of them being RIGHT in what they are protesting!

Gonna keep putting it on the military, saying they're disrespecting the military, as a fucking scapegoat... When they said all along that it had nothing to do with the military... Do you not know what these guys do in the communities, individually and as a TEAM to support the military???  Of course you don't!  Cuz you just wanna cry like a lil bitch, cuz you don't like to see Black People unite for ANYTHING!  We've seen this song and dance from MFs like you for AGES, you not fooling ANYBODY with this closest racist shit... FUCK YOU!

And I ain't speaking to everyone here, there's some good folks here... but there's definitely some POS folks here as well, especially the ones who wished BAD on this team and were rooting for us to LOSE, all because you're a fucking sensitive ass PUSSY!

And if this shit gets me banned from here, so fucking be it!  Cuz after reading that game thread and realizing how many FAKE FUCKING FANS are here, who would root AGAINST the RAIDERS... This may not be the place for a REAL FAN like myself to be... And don't come back at me with the "I've been a fan for 30, 40, 50 years" bullshit... cuz that just proves my fucking POINT!  Mad cuz a team that is 95% MINORITY stood up against a punk ass president who gives ZERO fucks about anyone who ain't WHITE, CHRISTIAN and RICH!

IF YOU'VE BEEN A RAIDER FAN THAT FUCKING LONG THEN YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THE RAIDERS HAVE ALWAYS FOUGHT FOR RACIAL/GENDER EQUALITY!  AND THIS PROTEST IS NO DIFFERENT!

I apologize to those here who don't fit the bill of any of this... I really do, but no one seems to have spoken up about it... So I figured I had to REMIND these fucking idiots JUST WHO THIS RAIDER ORGANIZATION IS, AND HAS BEEN FOREVER!

RAIDER FOR LIFE!

« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 09:53:05 AM by varaider »

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
Re: Some of you forgot who we REALLY are!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 12:43:31 AM »

And 805, I hope you allow this thread to stay, cuz it ain't "politics"...

It's a REMINDER to these folks who this Organization REALLY IS!

WHat do you think AL DAVIS response/reaction would be to all this?  The very man himself, who spearheaded the change in the racial/gender atmosphere in the NFL we see today!

emaytiti

• Veteran Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2017, 01:25:13 AM »

You're absolutely right VA. It is just a piece of cloth. Who are we to feel offended about their protest. Cause like you said and proved in the start of this thread. They didn't protest against the military or the country. It was against our dumbshit president!

In fact you got me to thinking. It's not our job to read into what they are using to make a peaceful protest. Because of you, VA. I am going to start flying the Confederate flag. Because to me it is not a flag of oppression. It is about southern pride. And because I know, now. If I do it peacefully. Everybody will join with me and understand my thought process. I am so looking forward to this kumbaya moment. When people of all races will understand my intentions.... Stars and bars..... And Raiders forever.

Thanks again VA

805raiderslo

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2017, 08:55:51 AM »

It’s staying but going into the hole where it should of been in the first place!

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2017, 09:08:37 AM »

You're absolutely right VA. It is just a piece of cloth. Who are we to feel offended about their protest. Cause like you said and proved in the start of this thread. They didn't protest against the military or the country. It was against our dumbshit president!

In fact you got me to thinking. It's not our job to read into what they are using to make a peaceful protest. Because of you, VA. I am going to start flying the Confederate flag. Because to me it is not a flag of oppression. It is about southern pride. And because I know, now. If I do it peacefully. Everybody will join with me and understand my thought process. I am so looking forward to this kumbaya moment. When people of all races will understand my intentions.... Stars and bars..... And Raiders forever.

Thanks again VA

They have said numerous times, exactly what they are protesting... Anyone who puts their OWN narrative to it, are ignorant and/or trying to deflect from the REAL narrative...

Your sarcasm play here was kind of weak, but ok...

Whatever floats your boat bro... It's your right to fly that flag if you want to... And it's my right to not agree with what it "stands" for... It's a loser's flag... where's the pride in that?  But oh Well...

It's not like the Players are doing this...

Nope, they're taking a knee... sitting down, but doing it with locked arms a UNITY, but some idiots can't realize the locked arm gesture and doing it UNIFIED is the biggest show of respect TO the Flag... MUCH MORE than just standing and removing your hat...

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2017, 09:12:20 AM »

It’s staying but going into the hole where it should of been in the first place!

I thought it was relevant to the Grid...

Since we now allow "fans" to root for us to lose on our very own forum...

And in the same breath they talk about the "principle" of disrespecting the flag...

Well isn't that the same thing?  Aren't they disrespecting this forum, it's members and the Raider Organization by rooting for us to lose or being happy/content that we are?

And I thought a history lesson on the Raiders Organization stance on these issues was relevant as well...

I'd rather hear about "politics" than some bitch ass fake fucking fans rooting for us to lose... And everytime they speak or reply to anything, I'm calling em out... just letting you know now...

az raider

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2017, 09:18:25 AM »

Raiders for life...no matter what
if you're looking for sympathy you'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2017, 09:58:29 AM »

Raiders for life...no matter what

Fuckin Right!

805raiderslo

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2017, 10:48:41 AM »

And in the same breath they talk about the "principle" of disrespecting the flag...

Well isn't that the same thing?  Aren't they disrespecting this forum, it's members and the Raider Organization by rooting for us to lose or being happy/content that we are?

And I thought a history lesson on the Raiders Organization stance on these issues was relevant as well...

I'd rather hear about "politics" than some bitch ass fake fucking fans rooting for us to lose... And everytime they speak or reply to anything, I'm calling em out... just letting you know now...
And just be aware that I’ll be watching the grid very closely. And if you start personally attacking another member for stating THEIR opinion.. Well I think you already know what’s going to happen. Just so we understand each other.

mbraiders

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2017, 10:57:38 AM »

Then take a knee before or after the anthem, not during. And, if you really think that all these players are protesting what the president said, by doing this, then you are an idiot. Or these players are diminishing the original intent of this protest by deflecting away from the actual topic. One or the other. Is taking a knee supposed to shed light on the social injustices of the 'horrible' country? Or was it supposed be a butt hurt protest to the president calling them out? One or the other, not both.

nutmg1

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2017, 11:13:38 AM »

Why would you associate with a bunch of bitch ass racists?? 

You don't define who we are.  You know nothing about us.  Maybe you are the one who doesn't belong here VA. 

The NFL is a business.  This is what happens when you piss off your customers.  We may agree or disagree with the protesters and their reason's for protesting.  Disrespecting the flag and country obviously makes it impossible to discuss what ever the protest is about. 

Ever think NFL customers just want to watch football? 

The protesters made this happen not the customers. 

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2017, 11:15:38 AM »

And just be aware that I’ll be watching the grid very closely. And if you start personally attacking another member for stating THEIR opinion.. Well I think you already know what’s going to happen. Just so we understand each other.

Look man, stop throwing that threat at me bro (and ONLY me) I never see you go at anyone else for attacking MY opinions... So if you gonna make a statement like that, at least be fair in the shit, smdh...

I'm probably the single most "attacked" person here... and I don;t throw hissy fits or bitch about it, cuz I can take it... But stop singling me out like I'm the only one... and then send me private messages saying I'm not... that shit ain't cool bro...

And I don't do the fake fan shit, maybe YOU do... This Forum has never had that problem... Been here 20 years and NEVER saw a MEMBER wish our team would LOSE or Cheer on bad things to the team...  That shit is no different than a Donkey or Queef fan coming in here and talking shit... Would you tell people to watch their comments directed to THEM?

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2017, 11:18:18 AM »

Then take a knee before or after the anthem, not during. And, if you really think that all these players are protesting what the president said, by doing this, then you are an idiot. Or these players are diminishing the original intent of this protest by deflecting away from the actual topic. One or the other. Is taking a knee supposed to shed light on the social injustices of the 'horrible' country? Or was it supposed be a butt hurt protest to the president calling them out? One or the other, not both.

It is both... and if you can't see how, you may just be the "idiot"...

The Social Injustices are being protested... and the dipshit President and his past comments/remarks prove him as part of the problem.....

And it's FUNNY how it was only a few players before 45 spoke up... and how it turnd into damn near the entire league AND OWNERS after he spoke...

Don't be naive bro... you're better than that...

nutmg1

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2017, 11:23:34 AM »

The NFL needs to stop all forms of protest at all NFL events.  IE press conferences, games, practices ect. 

They need to remind the players they get paid by a private company not the government.  The 1st amendment does not apply to private business.  The player's job is to play ball and promote the NFL to as many fans as possible.  If the players want to bring attention to anything that doesn't have to do with football and use the NFL Shield to do it, they need to clear it with the NFL before hijacking the brand for their own personal agendas. 

This is how 100% of employees working in the private sector are expected to act.

The NFL is paying the price for being PC and allowing Kaep to use the brand for his own personal agenda.

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2017, 11:29:01 AM »

Why would you associate with a bunch of bitch ass racists?? 

You don't define who we are.  You know nothing about us.  Maybe you are the one who doesn't belong here VA. 

The NFL is a business.  This is what happens when you piss off your customers.  We may agree or disagree with the protesters and their reason's for protesting.  Disrespecting the flag and country obviously makes it impossible to discuss what ever the protest is about. 

Ever think NFL customers just want to watch football? 

The protesters made this happen not the customers. 

Who said a bunch?  Matter of fact, name a person that I singled out, called by name or said was racist... I'll wait...

(You know what they say, throw a rock into a pack of dogs, and the one that gets hit will hollar)

I guess you got hit...

But leave it to you to turn this into a race thing... I haven't called anyone here now, or in the past,  racist BUT YOU...

But I will tell you this... A Racist WOULD say this protest is "stupid", "selfish", "dumb", etc... I know THAT! And would deflect it to the flag or the military... I know that... Not saying anyone else is here, (except YOU), but I am saying those are definitely things one would say... (you probably don;t even get what I'm saying)

And I've been on this forum 20 years... So I know where I belong... Have contributed over 3-4 times than YOU, so You don't get to tell me SHIT about where I "belong" when it comes to this forum... So STFU...

I'm more mad at how these FAKE FANS just flipped on the team and wished they would lose... Do REAL fans do that?  I'm curious???

As far as the protest thing, I made my point, that' your own ignorance if you wanna disregard what the people protesting ACTUALLY SAY THAT THEY ARE PROTESTING and put your own False Narrative to it... That's not my problem... 

And what pissed off customers?  The few crybabies who STILL tuned in, and STILL bought tickets?  You do know viewership went UP last week right?

Looks like the NFL won to me...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 21 queries.