RaidersForum.net

Oakland Raiders Fan Community - RaiderForum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2017 "Silver&Black Attack" FF Keeper League  (Read 1948 times)

Rolling_Raider

2017 "Silver&Black Attack" FF Keeper League
« on: August 15, 2017, 12:03:38 AM »

We have the league opened and are talking about info about the upcoming season. But all the league business is taking place on the Silver&Black Attack Yahoo web page. Please join us there.

For fun stuff about the league now and during the season - feel free to post it here - and there. Although the Yahoo site is limited in what can be posted. So this is the thread for us to post! Let's play some football - fantasy football!!!!!

Rolling_Raider

Re: 2017 "Silver&Black Attack" FF Keeper League
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 12:12:49 AM »

BTW - we have a former player returned to the league! this is great - but it also means we have an opening for another player. Anybody know of someone who wants to join the BEST Fantasy Football League that has been exciting and fun since 2007?!?!?!?! Bring it! All we ask is that you commit to playing the entire season. All of us do whether we are have a good or bad season - we play all games - every week - even if we might  not make the playoffs - because we could spoil the opponent we are up against! This is why we are strong league that is going into its 11th Season!!! Want to join? Reply here.

Rolling_Raider

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 09:51:31 PM »

Okay we are set. Now a 12 team - 2 Optional Keeper League now going into our 11th Season!!!

And for the Top 6 teams that make it into the Playoffs we will once again nickname them the Reservoir Dogs!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXORIuRBrXw&feature=youtu.be

Dr.Silver

• Team Physician
  • Franchise Member
  • OOOOH SHINY
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2017, 07:31:40 PM »

MY yahoo account has been hacked I think I am done for the season
Follow Me on Twitter Machine
https://twitter.com/Docsilver

WozeRaider

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2017, 03:10:12 PM »

happened to me last year!

Rolling_Raider

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2017, 06:36:55 PM »

Here it is - the Top 6 in the league going to the playoffs! Congrats to you the Reservoir Dogs of 2017!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSw34tcMqPI&feature=youtu.be

Rolling_Raider

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2017, 05:17:18 PM »

CONGRATULATIONS to the 2017 and now 2-time "Silver&Black Attack" fantasy football CHAMPION

MANCHESTER MAYHEM!  MANCHESTER MAYHEM!   MANCHESTER MAYHEM!   MANCHESTER MAYHEM!   MANCHESTER MAYHEM!

Here is our Silver&Black Attack FF virtual Trophy! I know it is not great but that is my Photoshop skills so far! I am getting better and might be able to spruce it up in the future! Meanwhile here it is to see it, copy it for your use and/or spread the link to all your friends to gloat. You deserve it!!!

And thanks to all of the rest of you. You make this the very BEST fantasy football league anywhere! I hope to see all of you back here for our 12th season next year! The league is set to Auto-Renew so be sure your email address is up to date there on the Yahoo site so that you will get the auto-renew invite sometime in June of 2018! Meanwhile, have a great new year and be ready for next season!!!

BC

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2017, 10:00:01 PM »

^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 21 queries.