RaidersForum.net

Oakland Raiders Fan Community - RaiderForum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: Marshawn sits for National Anthem  (Read 8178 times)

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
Re: Marshawn sits for National Anthem
« Reply #90 on: August 18, 2017, 10:50:15 AM »

I got tired of posting all the links and PROOF that you're full of shit and completely one-sided and clueless on what Kaep has "done"...

And so what that he didn't vote... Over 100M people... didn't vote...

When your only logical choices were "Crooked Hillary" and "Lying Trump" I don't blame em...  Look where the fuck we're at...

He's 1 of 100+ million who probably felt the same damn way...

And you're sitting here talking about Kaep "dividing the country"... what about the ignorant baffoon in the fucking White House?  The most INFLUENTIAL person in the fucking world???

I would say STFU (again), but you're probably scarmbling around to find more justification for the utter BULLSHIT coming out of your fingers...

Just STOP...

nutmg1

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 18, 2017, 11:57:40 AM »

I got tired of posting all the links and PROOF that you're full of shit and completely one-sided and clueless on what Kaep has "done"...

When your only logical choices were "Crooked Hillary" and "Lying Trump" I don't blame em...  Look where the fuck we're at...

And you're sitting here talking about Kaep "dividing the country"... what about the ignorant baffoon in the fucking White House?  The most INFLUENTIAL person in the fucking world???

I would say STFU (again), but you're probably scarmbling around to find more justification for the utter BULLSHIT coming out of your fingers...

Just STOP...

At the risk of being called a Racist POS or Ignorant ( I really don't care what you say ) its not worth communicating with you. 

You have no intellectual honesty which makes it a waste of time.  Its obvious we are on completely different sides of probably 99% of any issue.  Which obviously makes me a Racist POS.    I think you wait for someone to put an opinion out and take the other side just to be an asshole.  I only post at work and don't have time to go back and forth with someone who is really not worth my time.

Keep that card handy its obvious got you this far in life.   I choose to take responsibility mine. 

Just remember not everyone buys into your bullshit.  Most just don't engage you because its not worth it.

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 18, 2017, 11:16:09 PM »

When your only logical choices were "Crooked Hillary" and "Lying Trump" I don't blame em...  Look where the fuck we're at...

And you're sitting here talking about Kaep "dividing the country"... what about the ignorant baffoon in the fucking White House?  The most INFLUENTIAL person in the fucking world???

Just STOP...

At the risk of being called a Racist POS or Ignorant ( I really don't care what you say ) its not worth communicating with you. 

You have no intellectual honesty which makes it a waste of time.  Its obvious we are on completely different sides of probably 99% of any issue.  Which obviously makes me a Racist POS.    I think you wait for someone to put an opinion out and take the other side just to be an asshole.  I only post at work and don't have time to go back and forth with someone who is really not worth my time.

Keep that card handy its obvious got you this far in life.   I choose to take responsibility mine. 

Just remember not everyone buys into your bullshit.  Most just don't engage you because its not worth it.

Nah, maybe cuz I'm a black man, and you're a white guy and you sound just like every other "closet racist" MF that I've run into my entire life...

And for the record, I haven't flat out called you a Racist, because I don't believe you to be the MALICIOUS type of racist that YOU must be thinking I'm referring to... I don;t think that about you AT ALL... Like I said, you're just the ignorant guy that doesn;t realize some of the shit you say, sounds racist as fuck...

Just like I don't thnk that POS Trump is a flat out racist, but he IS just an old white fuck (referring to HIM, and him only, not even emphasizing the white part, but moreso the FUCK part) who still thinks this is the 60's or at least believes things should still BE like the 60's... It's just his way of life, of being a privileged white guy )again referring to HIM as an indivisual) who has never had to start from scratch... and is completely out of touch with anyone not from the same status as him... Not saying that about you... cuz you damn yourself by your own words...

Always looking to justify shit, or have a "but" to say after obvious bullshit that you can't agree to as being true....  So yea, we won't agree... and it's probably 100%...

You tried to justify an unarmed teenager with skittles and a canned soda getting shot... Mike Brown, another unarmed "young adult" shot dead... I gave you an instance of police planting shit on minorities in Baltimore, and you talk about the one case that the lawyer and officer CLAIMS was legit, but fuck the obvious dirty instance... And as for the racist FUCKS in VA, you totally disregard that they were Nazi fucks, and white supremecists and immediately focus on them having a fucking permit (that they VIOLATED)...

Its a problem and a hellstorm to you, for Kaep and Lynch to PEACEFULLY sit during the anthem, but its ok for some dipshits to wave NAZI FLAGS and scream hate rhetoric all because they had a PERMIT???  (Again, that they VIOLATED)...  And then have the nerve to mention shit about soldiers and what they died for, and even mentioned YOUR OWN FAMILY MEMBER being part of WWII... but Nazi flags are ok with a PERMIT... and Kaep and Lynch are wrong because they SAT DOWN PEACEFULLY because they aren't REQUIRED to stand...

See the difference? 

Like come on dude, you antiquated the Kaep shit to "He just donates money"... Like who the fuck says shit like that?  And then I give you LOADS of examples of him actually DOING SHIT (not JUST sending money) and you don't say a fucking word, lmao...  Wow...

And look at you deflecting... again... Maybe folks aren't chiming in, because like I prefaced all this with... I may be the only ACTIVE black person on this forum... and maybe they are concious enough to realize that they can't see things from my exact perspective... so rather than try to TELL ME how it "is", they rather just avoid the topic althogether...

You sir, did not choose that option...

Meanwhile, no one has sided with the ignorant shit you've said thus far...

I told you bro, you're the worst type, because you don't even undertand or realize the disrespect in what you speak and the way you marginalize shit, or give it false justification, just to prove your point...

So try again... You already know I could give 2 shits on whether or not someone argues back with me or not... The FACT remains, that YOU chose to... So don't be mad at me, be mad at yourself...
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 11:48:20 AM by varaider »

nutmg1

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 21, 2017, 07:25:07 AM »

When your only logical choices were "Crooked Hillary" and "Lying Trump" I don't blame em...  Look where the fuck we're at...

And you're sitting here talking about Kaep "dividing the country"... what about the ignorant baffoon in the fucking White House?  The most INFLUENTIAL person in the fucking world???

Just STOP...

Nah, maybe cuz I'm a black man, and you're a white guy and you sound just like every other "closet racist" MF that I've run into my entire life...

And for the record, I haven't flat out called you a Racist, because I don't believe you to be the MALICIOUS type of racist that YOU must be thinking I'm referring to... I don;t think that about you AT ALL... Like I said, you're just the ignorant guy that doesn;t realize some of the shit you say, sounds racist as fuck...

Just like I don't thnk that POS Trump is a flat out racist, but he IS just an old white fuck (referring to HIM, and him only, not even emphasizing the white part, but moreso the FUCK part) who still thinks this is the 60's or at least believes things should still BE like the 60's... It's just his way of life, of being a privileged white guy )again referring to HIM as an indivisual) who has never had to start from scratch... and is completely out of touch with anyone not from the same status as him... Not saying that about you... cuz you damn yourself by your own words...

Always looking to justify shit, or have a "but" to say after obvious bullshit that you can't agree to as being true....  So yea, we won't agree... and it's probably 100%...

You tried to justify an unarmed teenager with skittles and a canned soda getting shot... Mike Brown, another unarmed "young adult" shot dead... I gave you an instance of police planting shit on minorities in Baltimore, and you talk about the one case that the lawyer and officer CLAIMS was legit, but fuck the obvious dirty instance... And as for the racist FUCKS in VA, you totally disregard that they were Nazi fucks, and white supremecists and immediately focus on them having a fucking permit (that they VIOLATED)...

Its a problem and a hellstorm to you, for Kaep and Lynch to PEACEFULLY sit during the anthem, but its ok for some dipshits to wave NAZI FLAGS and scream hate rhetoric all because they had a PERMIT???  (Again, that they VIOLATED)...  And then have the nerve to mention shit about soldiers and what they died for, and even mentioned YOUR OWN FAMILY MEMBER being part of WWII... but Nazi flags are ok with a PERMIT... and Kaep and Lynch are wrong because they SAT DOWN PEACEFULLY because they aren't REQUIRED to stand...

See the difference? 

Like come on dude, you antiquated the Kaep shit to "He just donates money"... Like who the fuck says shit like that?  And then I give you LOADS of examples of him actually DOING SHIT (not JUST sending money) and you don't say a fucking word, lmao...  Wow...

And look at you deflecting... again... Maybe folks aren't chiming in, because like I prefaced all this with... I may be the only ACTIVE black person on this forum... and maybe they are concious enough to realize that they can't see things from my exact perspective... so rather than try to TELL ME how it "is", they rather just avoid the topic althogether...

I told you bro, you're the worst type, because you don't even undertand or realize the disrespect in what you speak and the way you marginalize shit, or give it false justification, just to prove your point...

So try again... You already know I could give 2 shits on whether or not someone argues back with me or not... The FACT remains, that YOU chose to... So don't be mad at me, be mad at yourself...

Read the first sentence and stopped.

It must be miserable living in your world. 

Its pretty nice where I live. 

StayWoke brother. 

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 21, 2017, 02:44:39 PM »

Just STOP...

See the difference? 

StayWoke brother. 

But you still responded... like a dipshit...

Once again, when faced with facts (or an over-powering opinion) you cower away like a lil bitch, or just jump off topic competely... and say some off the subject, off the wall, WTF type shit...  as usual, lmaooo

#BeenWoke
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 02:46:53 PM by varaider »

nutmg1

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 22, 2017, 07:31:00 AM »

Just STOP...

See the difference? 

StayWoke brother. 

But you still responded... like a dipshit...

Once again, when faced with facts (or an over-powering opinion) you cower away like a lil bitch, or just jump off topic competely... and say some off the subject, off the wall, WTF type shit...  as usual, lmaooo

#BeenWoke

You have exposed your self and you don't even know it. 

You act the same way here with more colorful language and more insults that you do in the Grid.

Your not capable of intelligent debate because your not willing to listen or learn.

You can go ahead and call me some more names.  I'll let you have the last word. 

I know you can't help your self. 

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 22, 2017, 03:11:14 PM »

You have exposed your self and you don't even know it. 

You act the same way here with more colorful language and more insults that you do in the Grid.

Your not capable of intelligent debate because your not willing to listen or learn.

You can go ahead and call me some more names.  I'll let you have the last word. 

I know you can't help your self. 

That reverse psychology nonsense won't work with me...

YOU'RE the one who said you were done like 4-5 replies ago, lmaoooo

And if I'm "exposed" so be it... I made no false claims about who I was, or how I felt... so "exposed" is really an ignorant conclusion for you to make... (go figure)

And I think I've more than proven over my 20+ years on this forum, that I'm more than capable of intelligent debate... but of course, YOU wouldn't think that... because you're blind as a bat to reality and what's right in front of your eyes... Saying I'm not "capable" proves this very point...

The only thing exposed in this conversation, is your blatant hypocrisy and ignorance...

(PS, it ain't about me having the last word, it's about me responding to the garbage that comes our of your fingers... get it right)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 03:13:40 PM by varaider »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 21 queries.