RaidersForum.net

Oakland Raiders Fan Community - RaiderForum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Del Rio: Raiders prefer their players 'respect the flag'  (Read 18912 times)

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
Re: Del Rio: Raiders prefer their players 'respect the flag'
« Reply #75 on: September 03, 2016, 10:03:01 AM »

I will simply leave this here.  It's easy to be cavelier and drop comments about racism about my flag and anthem. But obviously you've never done funeral detail.  You've never carried a casket with dead Vet in it.  You've never had to keep a dry eye and fold a flag and hand it to a grieving mother, father, wife child.  You've never had to bear the burden of serving your country.  You've never had to hold your wife on a pier as she cried her eyes out because you were leaving for a six month deployment.  The sad thing is you have no idea how disrespectful you are... And that's ok you've never HAD to protect your nation because others have done that for you.  Others have bled and died in your stead so you don't have to.  So you can do blatantly ignorant shit like disparage my flag,  my anthem.  Yes they are mine...and every other vets.  We've earned the right to say that...you have not.  There's nothing racist about that flag.  Men of all creeds colors religions have died to keep that flag upright.  Shame on you.  Fucking shame...

If you were a vet you would know how stupid sound.  I learned more about other religions, regions of our country and the men and women who inhabit them than I did my entire life before then.  I served with , drank with, earned respect from and bestowed it to people if every color imaginable.  And other countries.  Those are just some of the things that flag stands for.

in the end it's you who decides what type of person you want to be.  I've said my piece. 

Fair winds and following seas shipmates!

How DARE you...

Nah, no funeral detail...  I just unexpectadly lost my father at 18... carried his casket, buried 5 of my closest (meaning talked to and hung out with EVERY day) BEST friends before I even hit 25, carried all their caskets and amd God Father to their kids......  Lost my all my Grandparents except 1 before 30 carried those caskets too...  Lost my mother at 32, couldn't carry hers because I was CRUSHED... and I'm only 39...

So all that shit you just typed about DEATH... miss me with it... you don't know MY death, so it's disrespectful for you even to ASSUME... and place ANYONE "before" or above my own... Vet or not, NONE of those VETS replace or sit higher than my own fucking BLOOD!

And honestly, I don't care about that vet shit, Sure I get what you're saying... BUT... THIS ISN'T ABOUT VETS!  It's about CIVILIANS being discriminated against, SHOT and KILLED by WANNABE "soldiers"... That's just the sympathetic argument people use because it's not "classy" to say anything bad about our vets... So if you're upset about the "comments" made about vets, remember, its YOU guys who threw them into the line of fire about an issue that has absolutyl, positively NOTHING to do with them...

And mind you, I respect all who put their lives in danger for our FREEDOMS (yes, that includes SITTING DOWN for the National Anthem)... My wife is a tenured RN at the VA Hospital here in Virginia...

So before you chastise a fucking FOOTBALL player for sitting down (and so called disrespecting Vets) maybe you need to point the finger at your owen fucking government who treat their VETS like SHIT!  Every day my wife comes home with a story about how a vet needs this and that but can't get it because of how terrible the VA system is... But I get it, you'd rather talk all day about Colin Kapernick... instead of something like THAT...

That's my piece... I respect your views, I do... but to "compare" something as sentimental, and personal as loss of life or death... and what someone has gone through without knowing them... That's bullshit...

You speak on vets that died, I speak on my own mother that died... How the hell can those things even be compared or measured against each other... Smdh...... And true, maybe you didn't directly draw the comparisons, but to speak as if someone hasn't been through any similar ordeals without a clue what they've been through is doing exaclty that...  So excuse the anger in my response...

first and foremost...how dare I?  I'll fucking tell you how.  I served this nation...have you??eh?? Didn't think so.  That's my flag, my anthem he disrespects.  As far as your DEATH.  News flash slappy everyone deals with it.  My point was never about death, but what that flag represents. If you are so dense that you fail to grasp the simple idea that the  flag stands for the blood of veterans spilled...then there's not much help for you.  I don't care what a football players politics are....I give even less of a fuck about what his sentiment towards my flag is..or what it represents to him.  It's my fucking flag...not his..I don't care what he wants the world to think this flag means...it already has a meaning.  His opinion is irrelevant...he gets hit in the head for a living.  If he was a real man with  issues with the government or police..take it the fuck up with them and leave old glory the fuck alone...now a real man...would do something..like protest outside the police satiation or White House.. But since he's a entitled little cunt and doesn't want to be arrested he chooses to disgrace my flag.  You can back this clown all you want.  You can try to assign all the fictitious meanings to my flag all you like..your wrong ...he's wrong ...at this point you just make yourself look like an idiot. 

Peace out.  Viva La old glory! 

All that hooping and hollerin doesn't change my opinion...

Serving this country doesn't make you any "more" special in my eyes... Talk about "entitled"...

And your point was about death, you're whol intro was centered around it... talk about dense...

"But obviously you've never done funeral detail.  You've never carried a casket with dead Vet in it.  You've never had to keep a dry eye and fold a flag and hand it to a grieving mother, father, wife child.  You've never had to bear the burden of serving your country."

^ ^ ^ Your words, not mine... brother...

So I'm supposed to give a shit about "your" flag and "your" anthem... if you don't give a shit about "my" people and "our" struggle... Fuck outta here dude... you sound ridiculous...

You choose to serve your country, so be it... I choose to stay home and serve my FAMILY... Most of you miltary folks ran to the military because you didn't HAVE families... I became a father at 18, so to me, BEING WITH MY FAMILY, meant more than deploying somewhere fighting someone else's crooked ass agenda...

Sorry, I decided to forge my own life, than have it dictated to me every minute of every day... Sue me...

The flag represents AMERICA dipshit, not PART of a AMERICA, not CERTAIN Americans, ALL OF US and ALL of this country, good and bad... So fuck you, if you think you're any more "special" than anyone else just because you served... sure I respect your sacrifice, but it damn sure doesn't make you any more special than any other human being on this earth...  ESPECIALLY when you throw it around in such a way to demean everyone who didn't... Sorry, but that's just the fuckin truth...

Like it or leave it, makes me no fucking difference...

its official.  Your an idiot

Truth hurts, dont it, lmao...  hence your lack of response...

RVinnyT

• Franchise Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 03, 2016, 02:10:57 PM »

Right.  My ex wife of 19 years is Latino and my ex fiance Asian and Muslim. I am Jewish and my people have been persecuted more than any in the world so please shut the fuck up, you are like a vegetarian telling me how good a steak tastes bitch.

You are a fucking ignorant piece of shit and I laugh at you and step over tougher guys than you to make a point.  Had I existed since the egg of time my wisdom and knowledge would be but a fraction of yours yet there you are ignorant as fuck and sucking Liberal dick that has failed the black community for 40 or 50 years....you are the true racist.

I have more Raider in my littlle pinky than you or your entire family have in your entire entity but please, be a fucking Libtard and sidestep, deflect and go off topic.  Keep sucking that Liberal dick fuck face.  And guess what,, good black folks, my friends, hate niggers too.

Dont you have a Black Lives Matter protest to attend and get your ass kicked at just for being white you lil whiny bitch racist bastard?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksRB4faMU7o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9ZRj_a_2qM

Thats a lot of words to say you're a bag of shit.
Raider Nation Lifer

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 03, 2016, 05:57:59 PM »

I will simply leave this here.  It's easy to be cavelier and drop comments about racism about my flag and anthem. But obviously you've never done funeral detail.  You've never carried a casket with dead Vet in it.  You've never had to keep a dry eye and fold a flag and hand it to a grieving mother, father, wife child.  You've never had to bear the burden of serving your country.  You've never had to hold your wife on a pier as she cried her eyes out because you were leaving for a six month deployment.  The sad thing is you have no idea how disrespectful you are... And that's ok you've never HAD to protect your nation because others have done that for you.  Others have bled and died in your stead so you don't have to.  So you can do blatantly ignorant shit like disparage my flag,  my anthem.  Yes they are mine...and every other vets.  We've earned the right to say that...you have not.  There's nothing racist about that flag.  Men of all creeds colors religions have died to keep that flag upright.  Shame on you.  Fucking shame...

If you were a vet you would know how stupid sound.  I learned more about other religions, regions of our country and the men and women who inhabit them than I did my entire life before then.  I served with , drank with, earned respect from and bestowed it to people if every color imaginable.  And other countries.  Those are just some of the things that flag stands for.

in the end it's you who decides what type of person you want to be.  I've said my piece. 

How DARE you...

Nah, no funeral detail...  I just unexpectadly lost my father at 18... carried his casket, buried 5 of my closest (meaning talked to and hung out with EVERY day) BEST friends before I even hit 25, carried all their caskets and amd God Father to their kids......  Lost my all my Grandparents except 1 before 30 carried those caskets too...  Lost my mother at 32, couldn't carry hers because I was CRUSHED... and I'm only 39...

So all that shit you just typed about DEATH... miss me with it... you don't know MY death, so it's disrespectful for you even to ASSUME... and place ANYONE "before" or above my own... Vet or not, NONE of those VETS replace or sit higher than my own fucking BLOOD!

And honestly, I don't care about that vet shit, Sure I get what you're saying... BUT... THIS ISN'T ABOUT VETS!  It's about CIVILIANS being discriminated against, SHOT and KILLED by WANNABE "soldiers"... That's just the sympathetic argument people use because it's not "classy" to say anything bad about our vets... So if you're upset about the "comments" made about vets, remember, its YOU guys who threw them into the line of fire about an issue that has absolutyl, positively NOTHING to do with them...

And mind you, I respect all who put their lives in danger for our FREEDOMS (yes, that includes SITTING DOWN for the National Anthem)... My wife is a tenured RN at the VA Hospital here in Virginia...

So before you chastise a fucking FOOTBALL player for sitting down (and so called disrespecting Vets) maybe you need to point the finger at your owen fucking government who treat their VETS like SHIT!  Every day my wife comes home with a story about how a vet needs this and that but can't get it because of how terrible the VA system is... But I get it, you'd rather talk all day about Colin Kapernick... instead of something like THAT...

That's my piece... I respect your views, I do... but to "compare" something as sentimental, and personal as loss of life or death... and what someone has gone through without knowing them... That's bullshit...

You speak on vets that died, I speak on my own mother that died... How the hell can those things even be compared or measured against each other... Smdh...... And true, maybe you didn't directly draw the comparisons, but to speak as if someone hasn't been through any similar ordeals without a clue what they've been through is doing exaclty that...  So excuse the anger in my response...

first and foremost...how dare I?  I'll fucking tell you how.  I served this nation...have you??eh?? Didn't think so.  That's my flag, my anthem he disrespects.  As far as your DEATH.  News flash slappy everyone deals with it.  My point was never about death, but what that flag represents. If you are so dense that you fail to grasp the simple idea that the  flag stands for the blood of veterans spilled...then there's not much help for you.  I don't care what a football players politics are....I give even less of a fuck about what his sentiment towards my flag is..or what it represents to him.  It's my fucking flag...not his..I don't care what he wants the world to think this flag means...it already has a meaning.  His opinion is irrelevant...he gets hit in the head for a living.  If he was a real man with  issues with the government or police..take it the fuck up with them and leave old glory the fuck alone...now a real man...would do something..like protest outside the police satiation or White House.. But since he's a entitled little cunt and doesn't want to be arrested he chooses to disgrace my flag.  You can back this clown all you want.  You can try to assign all the fictitious meanings to my flag all you like..your wrong ...he's wrong ...at this point you just make yourself look like an idiot. 

Serving this country doesn't make you any "more" special in my eyes... Talk about "entitled"...

And your point was about death, you're whol intro was centered around it... talk about dense...

"But obviously you've never done funeral detail.  You've never carried a casket with dead Vet in it.  You've never had to keep a dry eye and fold a flag and hand it to a grieving mother, father, wife child.  You've never had to bear the burden of serving your country."

So I'm supposed to give a shit about "your" flag and "your" anthem... if you don't give a shit about "my" people and "our" struggle... Fuck outta here dude... you sound ridiculous...

You choose to serve your country, so be it... I choose to stay home and serve my FAMILY... Most of you miltary folks ran to the military because you didn't HAVE families... I became a father at 18, so to me, BEING WITH MY FAMILY, meant more than deploying somewhere fighting someone else's crooked ass agenda...

Sorry, I decided to forge my own life, than have it dictated to me every minute of every day... Sue me...

The flag represents AMERICA dipshit, not PART of a AMERICA, not CERTAIN Americans, ALL OF US and ALL of this country, good and bad... So fuck you, if you think you're any more "special" than anyone else just because you served... sure I respect your sacrifice, but it damn sure doesn't make you any more special than any other human being on this earth...  ESPECIALLY when you throw it around in such a way to demean everyone who didn't... Sorry, but that's just the fuckin truth...

LOL!  You know what your exactly right!  Glad to see your coming around.  Hey side note.  I'll still respect your football acumine at least.  Here's to recognizing your faults!
"Fuck The Tuck Rule"  Still bitter and proud!

TheMadStork

• HOF Member
  • How much sleep do ya need to play 3 hours of ball?
    • View Profile
    • FaceBook
There's a new sheriff in town and his name is McKenzie :)

TheMadStork

• HOF Member
  • How much sleep do ya need to play 3 hours of ball?
    • View Profile
    • FaceBook
« Reply #79 on: September 03, 2016, 06:50:20 PM »

There's a new sheriff in town and his name is McKenzie :)

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 04, 2016, 01:10:37 AM »

How DARE you...

LOL!  You know what your exactly right!  Glad to see your coming around.  Hey side note.  I'll still respect your football acumine at least.  Here's to recognizing your faults!

Likewise!

;D

JackTatum

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 29, 2017, 11:28:59 AM »

Former Marine here just throwing in my 2 cents. I'm in the opinion that it's not what you do, it's how you do it.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 22 queries.