RaidersForum.net

Oakland Raiders Fan Community - RaiderForum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Its 9/11 and we should all remember what happened and be vigilant  (Read 9204 times)

Holy Toledo!!!

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile
Re: Its 9/11 and we should all remember what happened and be vigilant
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2015, 04:49:48 PM »

Our soil hasn't been attacked in 14 years....

What!?!   Fort Hood, Military Recruiting Centers, etc.  You might even add the Libyan Embassy.

Is it ignorance or do you just characterize these incidents as "work place violence"?

No, it's your ignorance, not realizing I'm speaking on a much larger scale...

And if those are your examples, we've seen worse shit than that happen at Movie theatres, elementary schools and college campuses... but I forget, those weren't "terrorists"... they were "mentally ill"...

I'm done with this conversation... I just wanted it out of the Grid...

I see you've raised the white flag like your hero in the White House.

You said there have been no attacks on American Soil in 14 years.  You're wrong.  There have been numerous attacks (Fort Hood, Boston Marathon, etc).  These attacks were smaller in scale, but just as painful to the people who lost friends and loved ones.

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2015, 05:03:11 PM »

No white flag, I just come here for football... Not to hear the political opinions from racists, bigots and fake patriots... who only see things one way... and have no common sense... or logic...

Not to mention, ya'll seem like those "internet tough guy" types... who will say anything from the comfort of their own homes... and I ain't with all that fake shit...

The only comments I made were to keep this shit out of the Grid... And not to label ALL muslims the same way because, well, that's just wrong...

But as usual... The fake patriot tough guy attitude prevails, and I get a lecture about National Fucking Security and all this other irrelevant bullshit...

Good Day Folks...

« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 05:08:33 PM by varaider »

TheMadStork

• HOF Member
  • How much sleep do ya need to play 3 hours of ball?
    • View Profile
    • FaceBook
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2015, 11:42:06 PM »

Kill every terrorist.  B-52 carpet bombing, A-10's and Hueys up your ass as soon as the Muslim in the WHite House is gone.. Semper fi   :rockon2

Here you go with this dumb shit again... There is a "General Talk" forum for this garbage... Follow the rules man, smh... Not to mention it sounds pretty damn racist and very bigot-like...

I started this thread because I was in tears and just wanted to communicate and you turn it into this.  You are a piece of human excrement. An oxygen thief of the worst kind because yo are dumb as a rock and here's why Jackass.

Islam isnt a race.  Its a religion so I cant be a racist.

A bigot is a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc.  I am not unfair to dislike terrorists who killed my friends and a President who is arming them and not taking them out when he should.

I am neither unfair nor do I dislike people. In fact I was engaged to a Muslim girl 2 years ago and was going to marry her, so you are sadly mistaken on both counts.  

I have never met a Muslim I didnt like but there are millions in the world who want to kill you.

Also I am not a fake Patriot.  Not only did I inquire about joining the armed forces and was turned down due to my injuries but my uncle was a combat medic in Nam for 3 1/2 tours and he was known as the "Butcher of Saigon".  I have the utmost of respect for our men and women in uniform.

Swing and a miss.  Thrice.  You just struck out.

You dont seem like a person who has the intelligence or strength of character to realize they are wrong and acknowledge it but maybe I am wrong and for your sake, I hope so.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 01:07:08 AM by TheMadStork »
There's a new sheriff in town and his name is McKenzie :)

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2015, 02:57:18 AM »

Kill every terrorist.  B-52 carpet bombing, A-10's and Hueys up your ass as soon as the Muslim in the WHite House is gone.. Semper fi   :rockon2

Here you go with this dumb shit again... There is a "General Talk" forum for this garbage... Follow the rules man, smh... Not to mention it sounds pretty damn racist and very bigot-like...

I started this thread because I was in tears and just wanted to communicate and you turn it into this.  You are a piece of human excrement. An oxygen thief of the worst kind because yo are dumb as a rock and here's why Jackass.

Islam isnt a race.  Its a religion so I cant be a racist.

A bigot is a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc.  I am not unfair to dislike terrorists who killed my friends and a President who is arming them and not taking them out when he should.

I am neither unfair nor do I dislike people. In fact I was engaged to a Muslim girl 2 years ago and was going to marry her, so you are sadly mistaken on both counts. 

I have never met a Muslim I didnt like but there are millions in the world who want to kill you.

Also I am not a fake Patriot.  Not only did I inquire about joining the armed forces and was turned down due to my injuries but my uncle was a combat medic in Nam for 3 1/2 tours and he was known as the "Butcher of Saigon".  I have the utmost of respect for our men and women in uniform.

Swing and a miss.  Thrice.  You just struck out.

You dont seem like a person who has the intelligence or strength of character to realize they are wrong and acknowledge it but maybe I am wrong and for your sake, I hope so.

Everything you just said is garbage, especially your weak ass insults...  I'm here for football bro, not these dumb ass political arguments..

I call you a racist for your little crybaby rant about Obama from the first time you brought politics in the grid... and the little "potshots" you took during that whole ordeal, with all your "racial" tones... so shut the fuck up...

I never said you were wrong about hating "terrorists"...  I said you were wrong about labeling our President as a "muslim" in a way that insinuates being a muslim is something bad... Which makes you a bigot... but you "never met a muslim you didn't like"... yea... I bet... get the fuck outta here... You of all people are the most pre-judgmental MF on this forum, lol...  So I don't buy that shit for one second... unless of course you elieve they are all "terrorists" UNTIL you actually hold a conversation with one...

I could give 2 shits about you "almost" marrying a muslim, because in fact, if she was deadset in her religion, you would know that she couldn't marry you because her religion doesn't allow or respect such a union.  Maybe that's why you didn't marry her (but I'm sure you have some other lame excuse)... I "almost" ate a turkey sandwich a minute ago... but I didn't...

And "almost" joining the Armed Forces doesn't mean shit...  I guess i can say I "almost" joined too, but got shot down because of a checkered juvenile record of some bad decisions I made...  Oh well, life goes on... 

And by fake patriot, I meant one of those clowns who are all ra-ra about America, but the instant someone brings up all the BULLSHIT that America has done, they get quiet or super fucking DEFENSIVE, like a guilty MF would...

Like this isn't the country that was nuking people, stealing land, occupying countries, locking up their own, beating and killing their own, having a political system based strictly on who can raise the most money, meanwhile millions of Americans don't have healthcare, are struggling off $7 an hour, can barely put food on the table, but we tax the fuck out of them, We have prison system based solely on making money, we make our own people pay the highest amount in the WORLD just to be EDUCATED, police acting like MARINES, Cops killing unarmed civilians of all races, etc etc etc mention all that shit and you MFs get quiet...

Tupac Shakur said it best "We got money for WARS but can't feed the POOR"

Yea I live here, I love my country and wouldn't wanna live anywhere else, but I'm not ignorant to the fact that this country is FUCKED UP and had done some FUCKED UP SHIT all throughout history...  even the way this country was born, was by way of stealing and occupying someone else's land...  The political system is the fucking worst, Donald Trump?  Really?  Hillary?  Really?  Get the fuck outta here...

No matter WHO is in the White House this country is still gonna be the same corrupt bully it has always been.  I'm just thankful that Obama brought at least SOME kind a REAL "Change" to the White House and has been an inspiration to minorities AROUND THE WORLD...  And he brought common sense, intelligence, fucking logic and an ACTUAL CONNECTION to the YOUNG PEOPLE of this country... unlike the jackass who was there before him... Or the out-of-touch idiots before him...

So excuse me for not being blinded by the US flag and being able to decipher bullshit when I see and hear it.  And this may rub you th wrong fucking way, but "oh well"... How the fuck can we be "surprised" about 9/11, when it was our own stupid ass ideology and "tactics" of occupying, bombing, displacing and stealing from other countries which brought about the attack in the first place?  These "terrorists" don't have planes, nuclear weapons, drones, army bases, etc... So they attacked us the best way they knew how, by manipulating our own fucked up "system" and giving the US a taste of what they have been doing for hundreds of years...  Like it or not, in terms of "warfare" what they did was brilliant... Do I agree with it?  No... Am I happy about it?  not even... I despise the MFs that did the shit just like everybody else... BUT, I am not IGNORANT to WHY they did it... as so many of you are... Karma is a fucking bitch...  And she reared her ugly head on that day and let this entire country know that we can be touched...

Hypothetical question...  Would you prefer an attack like 9/11... or would you rather your entire country be devastated, all it's infrastructure destroyed, millions of people displaced, and then have a "figurehead" of those "terrorists" who did all that, placed in power... and watch your entire country fall apart and then go into a Civil War? 

Because that's what we did in response... to the WRONG people... and wonder why they "hate us" and want to "kill us"...  Maybe they feel the EXACT SAME WAY YOU FEEL ABOUT THEM FOR THE EXACT SAME FUCKING REASONS... Ever tought about that???

Which brings me to another point...  Why haven't the "terrorists" infiltrated other countries and perform similar 9/11 attacks?  Why is ever target and "American" target?  Why does it seem like they only hate US?  I'll tell you, because WE are the only ones who have been FUCKING WITH THEM for almost 100 years, making billions upon billions off of THEIR natural resources (oil) and putting up military bases on THEIR land just to protect "our" interests (which technically belong to them)... displacing them, bombing them, tearing their culture apart...  sometimes people get tired of being bullied and controlled, occupied and oppressed... I mean wtf...

All I know is that the U.S. better stop acting like they are invincible and realize that one of these days other countries will get tired of the shit and ban together to teach us ANOTHER lesson...  Russia already defies everything we try to do... What will happen when they unite with countires like Syria and other Middle eastern countries who are fed up with us acting like we rule the world and can do whatever the fuck we want.  What if China decides to jump in it, North Korea?  Japan?  No matter how big our Armed Forces are, World War III will benefit NO ONE... and lives will be lost...  Again, all because we feel we can do whatever the fuck we want... and even if we win, we would really lose...

Don't hate Obama for realizing this, and actually showing some fucking HUMILITY, and trying to change the PERCEPTION of us around the WORLD... Which in turn keeps us fucking SAFER... Evil is everywhere, that is true, but continuing to be a bully and not being able to mind our own fucking business will only creat MORE OPPOSITION...

Fact of the matter is, this country has been safer for the past 7 years with him in Office.  You point to Fort Hood, I point to Sandy Hook...  you point to Military recruiting Centers being attacked, I point to the Charleston 9...  Get the fucking point? 

It's not coincidence that we have gone to War with every Republican president since Reagan...  And people who seem to think like you... THAT is what has built this culture of HATE towards us... THAT is why there are more "terrorists" now than ever before... THAT is why children in the Middle East are taught from birth to HATE us... Because All they have ever seen and known was the FACT that America BULLIES the world, bombs their countries, their schools, innocent people...  At least we don't have to hear Bomb Sirens every other day...  Think about it, we bombed the fuck out of Iraq, killed thousands and thousands of people by cowardly dropping bombs and then FORCED them to be governed by a person WE PUT INTO POWER... Forced them to change their entire CULTURE... What the Fuck...

Now if another country came HERE and did the EXACT SAME SHIT, do you not think we would HATE them for doing so?  Get a fucking CLUE!  We are responsible for all these "terrorists"... we have provoked them into their culture of hate... So don't hate THEM for being tired of being oppressed...

I love our Armed Forces, but a small part of me thinks the way we use our Military might is cowardice... We ran up in Iraq and forced them out of Power under the fake pretense of "liberating" them, but really it was just so we can keep a stronghold on our "interest" (oil)...  Funny how the KEY WORD through that whole time period was "Liberation"... but the Mission was coined Operation Iraqi Freedom...  because Operation Iraqi LIBERATION would have produced the acronym OIL... and wouldn't that have just looked great... Coincidence?  I think not...  Used the fake pretense of Sadaam Hussein being such a brutal and evil leader who we just HAD to get rid of...  because he harmed his own people...

Meanwhile, we won't touch Boca Haram or Sudan with a million foot pole... and these MFs are responsible for HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of deaths of INNOCENT women, children and civilians... and have been doing so for DECADES... But we won't "save them"... I wonder why?  but we'll bomb fucking Iraq, we'll bow to Israel's every beck and call...  We'll let Putin blatantly disrespect us, we'll let China do whatever the fuck they want in OUR waters... give me a fucking break... This country prides itself on terrorizing Iraq, Iran, Syria etc, mainly to keep puttin money in Defense Contractors and Oil Mogul's pockets... but the POWERHOUSES (the REAL threats) we let them do whatever the fuck they want...

So excuse me for calling you a "fake patriot"... because if you ignore all these things I just mentioned, but then wave a fucking banner on killing "terrorists" that is exactly what you are...

You wanted my "response" well there you have it, and if you don't approve, I can give 2 flying fucks because these are facts... And the truth fucking hurts... So keep playing victim, and being a symbol of hypocrisy... have at it... For every ounce of hate you project, it just doubles in return... That's the natural way of life...

« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 09:13:32 AM by varaider »

TheMadStork

• HOF Member
  • How much sleep do ya need to play 3 hours of ball?
    • View Profile
    • FaceBook
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2016, 06:28:33 AM »

BTW I just want to state that I didnt and wont respond to you because your lengthy banal diatribe is so filled with errors and inconsistencies that it would take way to much time to respond comprehensively to all the mistakes and nonsense you stated and it's not worth my time so I will politely bow out of this conversation like a gentleman needless to say, its obvious you have never sat down with a Sufi cleric and discussed the idealogy behind Islam and the ramifications and parameters of marrying a Muslim if you are currently a non-Muslim.

In conclusion lets just try to remember we are on the same team. 

Peace.
There's a new sheriff in town and his name is McKenzie :)

Holy Toledo!!!

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2016, 08:21:08 AM »

I can give 2 flying fucks because these are facts...

:lol
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 21 queries.