RaidersForum.net

Oakland Raiders Fan Community - RaiderForum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Its 9/11 and we should all remember what happened and be vigilant  (Read 9205 times)

TheMadStork

• HOF Member
  • How much sleep do ya need to play 3 hours of ball?
    • View Profile
    • FaceBook
Its 9/11 and we should all remember what happened and be vigilant
« on: September 11, 2015, 04:33:10 AM »

I just cant shake the blues today.  I lost 2 friends that day.  I feel like I swallowed a rock and am on the verge of tears and I am not even listening to the TV, I just cant take it.

Be vigilant.  We dont know when or where evil will strike us again .

https://www.google.co.th/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=30+Photos+of+9%2F11
There's a new sheriff in town and his name is McKenzie :)

TheMadStork

• HOF Member
    • View Profile
    • FaceBook

TheMadStork

• HOF Member
    • View Profile
    • FaceBook

TheMadStork

• HOF Member
    • View Profile
    • FaceBook
Re: Its 9/11 and we should all remember what happened and be vigilant
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2015, 12:38:27 PM »

Kill every terrorist.  B-52 carpet bombing, A-10's and Hueys up your ass as soon as the Muslim in the WHite House is gone.. Semper fi   :rockon2

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2015, 12:44:39 PM »

Kill every terrorist.  B-52 carpet bombing, A-10's and Hueys up your ass as soon as the Muslim in the WHite House is gone.. Semper fi   :rockon2

Here you go with this dumb shit again... There is a "General Talk" forum for this garbage... Follow the rules man, smh... Not to mention it sounds pretty damn racist and very bigot-like...

« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 12:46:47 PM by varaider »

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2015, 02:01:14 PM »

Kill every terrorist.  B-52 carpet bombing, A-10's and Hueys up your ass as soon as the Muslim in the WHite House is gone.. Semper fi   :rockon2

Here you go with this dumb shit again... There is a "General Talk" forum for this garbage... Follow the rules man, smh... Not to mention it sounds pretty damn racist and very bigot-like...

well I agree with the first part.  Not the right place.  As for the rest VA you obviously don't live in the north east.  You probably didn't lose friends , cowokers or loved ones.  I can totally understand his point of view.  Anger is a entirely normal part of the grieving process.  The whole second part of your response was harsh.  I know you guys don't get along....it was a little unnecessary.  And my opinion on that matter is.... I have Zero problem with turning that entire region into glass and building the biggest texaco station ever.  I'm glad to hear you concerned for their social prejudices here in the United States.  You do see on the news the rally's of them chanting kill the Americans...you do realize they are talking about you and everyone you love?  
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 02:14:07 PM by ElevatorRaidersfanPA »
"Fuck The Tuck Rule"  Still bitter and proud!

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2015, 02:24:22 PM »

Kill every terrorist.  B-52 carpet bombing, A-10's and Hueys up your ass as soon as the Muslim in the WHite House is gone.. Semper fi   :rockon2

well I agree with the first part.  Not the right place.  As for the rest VA you obviously don't live in the north east.  You probably didn't lose friends , cowokers or loved ones.  I can totally understand his point of view.  Anger is a entirely normal part of the grieving process.  The whole second part of your response was harsh.  I know you guys don't get along....it was a little unnecessary.  And my opinion on that matter is.... I have Zero problem with turning that entire region into glass and building the bulging the texaco station ever.  I'm glad to hear you concerned for their social prejudices here in the United States.  You do see on the news the rally's of them chanting kill the Americans...you do realize the are talking about you and everyone you love? 

Don't lecture me about death and losing friends and loved ones if you don't know my story bro... And I live in VA, and worked across the street (highway 395 really, Crystal City) from the Pentagon (also in VA) on 9/11 when the plane hit... So please... don't go there...

His point of view is irrelevant, because AGAIN, this is the GRID...  A football sanctuary, not a bash the president and all muslims forum...

I could give a rats ass about how you or Stork feel about those issues, that is your right, but respect the fucking Grid and keep that shit outta here... We've had this discussion, with this SAME dude, before... even lost a few members due to it... And I don't have a problem with the "Football" Stork, I just have a problem with the racist, piece of shit Stork, that posts stupid shit like this in the Grid after we already blew the place up last time because of it... and to that I say Fuck him and his "feelings"...

And HARSH?  REALLY?  Compared to his "rant"...  Get the fuck outta here bro... The last part of his comment was racist and the pure definition of bigotry...  That is a fact... In case you forgot, this is AMERICA, where we are all FREE to believe (or not believe) in whatever the hell we want... So even IF the President was a "Muslim" (which he is not)... What fucking difference does it make?  Other than Stork is a fucking hypocrit? And a bigot..  And behind all that, you can bet your ass there's some racist in there... Fuck him...

And for your last comment, you do realize you're talking about 5% of the entire muslim population... So to discrminately judge them, and falsely judge our President...  it is kind of ignorant, and then, and only then did I feel the need to comment...

But guess the fuck what? If he had followed the rules, then this would never even be an issue... But clearly he wanted fucking attention after everybody else stayed away from the thread, and made NO comments (even on a 9/11 thread)... wonder why?  And decided to keep commenting, and finally throw some ignorant  shit out there to get a response...  and he got one... Fuck him... and you too, if you feel some type of way...

Respect the fucking Grid!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 02:41:58 PM by varaider »

805raiderslo

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2015, 02:51:09 PM »

Come on guys!! Take it easy!! Both you two knows this shit don't belong here!

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2015, 03:07:10 PM »

well I agree with the first part.  Not the right place.  As for the rest VA you obviously don't live in the north east.  You probably didn't lose friends , cowokers or loved ones.  I can totally understand his point of view.  Anger is a entirely normal part of the grieving process.  The whole second part of your response was harsh.  I know you guys don't get along....it was a little unnecessary.  And my opinion on that matter is.... I have Zero problem with turning that entire region into glass and building the bulging the texaco station ever.  I'm glad to hear you concerned for their social prejudices here in the United States.  You do see on the news the rally's of them chanting kill the Americans...you do realize the are talking about you and everyone you love? 

Don't lecture me about death and losing friends and loved ones if you don't know my story bro... And I live in VA, and worked across the street (highway 395 really, Crystal City) from the Pentagon (also in VA) on 9/11 when the plane hit... So please... don't go there...

His point of view is irrelevant, because AGAIN, this is the GRID...  A football sanctuary, not a bash the president and all muslims forum...

I could give a rats ass about how you or Stork feel about those issues, that is your right, but respect the fucking Grid and keep that shit outta here... We've had this discussion, with this SAME dude, before... even lost a few members due to it... And I don't have a problem with the "Football" Stork, I just have a problem with the racist, piece of shit Stork, that posts stupid shit like this in the Grid after we already blew the place up last time because of it... and to that I say Fuck him and his "feelings"...

And HARSH?  REALLY?  Compared to his "rant"...  Get the fuck outta here bro... The last part of his comment was racist and the pure definition of bigotry...  That is a fact... In case you forgot, this is AMERICA, where we are all FREE to believe (or not believe) in whatever the hell we want... So even IF the President was a "Muslim" (which he is not)... What fucking difference does it make?  Other than Stork is a fucking hypocrit? And a bigot..  And behind all that, you can bet your ass there's some racist in there... Fuck him...

And for your last comment, you do realize you're talking about 5% of the entire muslim population... So to discrminately judge them, and falsely judge our President...  it is kind of ignorant, and then, and only then did I feel the need to comment...

But guess the fuck what? If he had followed the rules, then this would never even be an issue... But clearly he wanted fucking attention after everybody else stayed away from the thread, and made NO comments (even on a 9/11 thread)... wonder why?  And decided to keep commenting, and finally throw some ignorant  shit out there to get a response...  and he got one... Fuck him... and you too, if you feel some type of way...

u a vet? Ever serve?...probably not.  As for your 5%.  What percent does it take does it take to drop dirty bombs amongst our civilians?  More often than not that's the targets they go for?  As for fuck me?? Not even on your best day slap ass.  And even if I was that way.... Sorry bud... Back on subject I could give less than one half a fuck if I don't have a soft spot for em.  I have friends here that are Muslim.  Nice people.  And if it was just me I could let it go at that.  See but I have kids and I have to worry abou their future.  So if someday they get bombed into the Stone Age and left there. My kids and their kids my priority.  And if my opinion offends you.  So be it. 

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2015, 03:08:36 PM »

Come on guys!! Take it easy!! Both you two knows this shit don't belong here!
probably should move this one to wherever it's supposed to go lol

805raiderslo

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2015, 03:12:28 PM »

Go at it guys!

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2015, 03:18:03 PM »

u a vet? Ever serve?...probably not.  As for your 5%.  What percent does it take does it take to drop dirty bombs amongst our civilians?  More often than not that's the targets they go for?  As for fuck me?? Not even on your best day slap ass.  And even if I was that way.... Sorry bud... Back on subject I could give less than one half a fuck if I don't have a soft spot for em.  I have friends here that are Muslim.  Nice people.  And if it was just me I could let it go at that.  See but I have kids and I have to worry abou their future.  So if someday they get bombed into the Stone Age and left there. My kids and their kids my priority.  And if my opinion offends you.  So be it. 

You opinion doesn't offend me, because I don't give a fuck about it, lol...

Me being (or not being) a vet or ever serving means absolutely jack shit...  so whatever point you were trying to make with that comment failed... It especially means jack shit to this topic...

It was 2000+ CIVILIANS lost in 9/11...

Only thing proven here is you showing your ignorance in labeling the majority, just to spite the minority... typical... And spare me the "muslim friends" thing...  That's the first thing any racist or bigot says, lol...

Our soil hasn't been attacked in 14 years.... Paranoid MFs...  smh... People who think like you and Stork are the reason there's terrorists in the first place...

Holy Toledo!!!

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2015, 03:35:51 PM »

Our soil hasn't been attacked in 14 years....

What!?!   Fort Hood, Military Recruiting Centers, etc.  You might even add the Libyan Embassy.

Is it ignorance or do you just characterize these incidents as "work place violence"?

varaider

• HOF Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2015, 03:48:55 PM »

Our soil hasn't been attacked in 14 years....

What!?!   Fort Hood, Military Recruiting Centers, etc.  You might even add the Libyan Embassy.

Is it ignorance or do you just characterize these incidents as "work place violence"?

No, it's your ignorance, not realizing I'm speaking on a much larger scale...

And if those are your examples, we've seen worse shit than that happen at Movie theatres, elementary schools and college campuses... but I forget, those weren't "terrorists"... they were "mentally ill"...

I'm done with this conversation... I just wanted it out of the Grid...
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 03:55:28 PM by varaider »

ElevatorRaidersfanPA

• HOF Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2015, 04:07:13 PM »

You opinion doesn't offend me, because I don't give a fuck about it, lol...

Me being (or not being) a vet or ever serving means absolutely jack shit...  so whatever point you were trying to make with that comment failed... It especially means jack shit to this topic...

It was 2000+ CIVILIANS lost in 9/11...

Only thing proven here is you showing your ignorance in labeling the majority, just to spite the minority... typical... And spare me the "muslim friends" thing...  That's the first thing any racist or bigot says, lol...

Our soil hasn't been attacked in 14 years.... Paranoid MFs...  smh... People who think like you and Stork are the reason there's terrorists in the first place...
if my opinion didn't matter why did you respond?  As the the vet thing it wasn't a point.  I was trying to see if you have traveled.  Most vets have.  Have you traveled over seas?  Got news for you we are not well liked over seas.  Seriously.  That doesn't mean that there all terrorist.  But don't for one second they would lost any sleep over us.  You can call me racist if you like.  It's one of those freedoms we enjoy your in this country.  Lol the reason we have problems with terrorism is the world know we are weak and divided.  Easy targets.  Lol call me a racist bigot...yadda yadda yadda..anyone who truly knows me would laugh at that.  But you don't so that's ok.  I have an idea.  Why don't you plan a field trip and take yourself to Iraq and Iran and go walk around see for yourself.  Might be a bit of an eye opener for ya.  Oh yeah while your there try not to get beheaded.  Smh
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 22 queries.