RaidersForum.net

Oakland Raiders Fan Community - RaiderForum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2015 "Silver&Black Attack" FF Keepers League  (Read 8861 times)

Gatekeeper

• HOF Member
    • View Profile
    • facebook
Re: 2015 "Silver&Black Attack" FF Keepers League
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2016, 11:24:49 AM »

That was a fun yet interesting season for sure. least for me. My plan of just staying alive til playoffs then thriving afterwards didn't work out at all!! lol  Arron Rodgers, you buster, lol  better next year hopefully.

I had brought this up during the season or just before the draft. But what about doing a PPR? it could be .25 per catch. just something would be nice to have. just a thought.

Also im good with 2 keepers. no need for 3. Hell id be ok with just going back to 1. but think this was a debate last year and people were cool with 2.

As I walk through the valley of The Shadow of Death. I have NO fear because I am the meanest motherfucker in  the whole valley!!! HOORAH!

Rolling_Raider

« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2016, 04:08:42 PM »

Well, nothing worked out for me this season! My Draft Card was very similar to last year and I was projected to be 11-2 - but that didn't happen! Even when I was projected to win most of the Matchups that I lost - only added to those that I was not projected to win and lost! LOL - I didn't even make the Playoffs - that RARELY happens! Peyton was a bust even as a starter - then he was injured. Jamaal Charles was good until his season ending injury! So much for my Keepers! And my season! I patched it together as best as I could. Bright spot - Amari Cooper, baby! Although his toe injury did limit him the last 3rd of the season - he will be my Keeper for next season!!!!

And Gatekeeper - I am all for adding PPR for next season. Remind us again during our pre-season and we will take a vote. We are renewed for next season already! So that is good. I am sure we will remain a 2 Keeper league. You can choose to Keep from 0 to 2. I probably will only Keep 1 next season - as I mentioned it will be Amari!And this way I can draft from the 2nd round on!

Rolling_Raider

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2016, 04:21:13 PM »

Alright - What a season - another great from the greatest FF League ever! I posted this on our FF league page on the Yahoo website (which was the first time I could add a "image" in the messages there) but I am going to add it here too! Next year I will need to add a level to the trophy! But for now - it looks great! If I may say so myself!?!

Congrats to everyone. To those who also were this year's "Reservoir Dogs" and a BIG - HUGE Congratulations to Manchester Mayhem for being the Silver&Black Attack 2015 League Champion!!!!

Congratulations Manchester Mayhem - 2015 CHAMPION
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 21 queries.