RaidersForum.net

Oakland Raiders Fan Community - RaiderForum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: KANSAS CITY CHIEFS NEWS  (Read 3975 times)

BoNeSaW

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS NEWS
« on: June 11, 2015, 07:56:53 PM »

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS NEWS

BoNeSaW

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile
Re: KANSAS CITY CHIEFS NEWS
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 08:08:56 PM »

The Chiefs want Alex Smith to be a more aggressive downfield passer.

Smith has long been one of the league's most conservative passers. He only threw four passes longer than 35 yards last season. Of course, part of that was because he didn't have a go-to deep threat. Jeremy Maclin should be more than up to that task after leading the Eagles with 1,318 yards and ten touchdowns last season. Even if Smith adds the deep ball to his repertoire, we'd still expect Kansas City to lean heavily on its running game. Challenging defenses downfield isn't part of Smith's passing DNA.

http://espn.go.com/blog/kansas-city-chiefs/post/_/id/12236/chiefs-trying-to-get-alex-smith-to-look-for-big-plays

BoNeSaW

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 08:10:10 PM »

Knile Davis believes he's on equal footing with Jamaal Charles in terms of playing ability.

"I don't feel like there's a gap," said Davis. While it may seem like Davis is trying to take Charles' job, the third-year running back knows his role. "He’s the starter. It’s his time. I’m waiting [until] my time.’’ Davis contributed 610 yards on 150 touches last season and should see about the same workload in 2015.

http://espn.go.com/blog/kansas-city-chiefs/post/_/id/12294/knile-davis-theres-no-gap-in-ability-between-him-and-jamaal-charles

BoNeSaW

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2015, 07:00:35 AM »

Chris Conley's time has come, for one day at least

By Adam Teicher - ESPN

“The chance to get consistent snaps with quarterback Alex Smith and the other starters was meaningful to Conley, even if it's only for one day. Maclin has foot inflammation and Wilson a sore hamstring. Both could return to practice as soon as Thursday.

"It is, not necessarily because I'm taking anything from [being with the first team] but more so because it's still a job interview," Conley said. "Everything we do is still a job interview. Every rep I get to take with the [starters] is important because either I'm showing the potential of what I can be or I'm showing I still need to wait more. So each and every rep is important, especially when you're with that first group. You're getting your shot with the guys who are playing in the games on Sundays, so those reps are extremely important."”

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/article-2/Top-5-Headlines-611-Chiefs-Rookie-WR-Chris-Conley-Taking-Advantage-of-Opportunity/d61387a4-ce73-4402-b2f4-bf95c4c8f0b3

The one

• HOF Member
  • "The only easy day was yesterday"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2015, 08:40:31 AM »

Fucking cheifs choking in arrowhead last night...lol...priceless. I hate that fucking team.
“If you know the enemy and know yourself, your victory will not stand in doubt; if you know Heaven and know Earth, you may make your victory complete.”   ? Sun Tzu, The Art of War

805raiderslo

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
    • View Profile

The Prole

• Franchise Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2016, 05:01:20 PM »

Chiefs Sign Former Colts LB Sio Moore

The Kansas City Chiefs announced Friday that they’ve signed LB Sio Moore to a contract and placed OLB Dezman Moses on waivers.

Moore, 26, is a former third-round pick of the Raiders back in 2013. He spent two years in Oakland before he was traded to the Colts in return for a 2016 sixth round pick that ultimately became Cory James.

Moore was in the final year of his four-year, $3.054 million contract when the Colts cut him loose earlier in the week.

This year, Moore has appeared in four games and recorded 30 tackles for the Colts. Pro Football Focus has him rated as the No. 69 linebacker out of 80 qualifying players.

http://nfltraderumors.co/chiefs-sign-former-colts-lb-sio-moore-cut-lb-dezman-moses/

Dr.Silver

• Team Physician
  • Franchise Member
  • OOOOH SHINY
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2017, 11:21:19 PM »

HOLY SHIT!!! KC looks like a Problem
Follow Me on Twitter Machine
https://twitter.com/Docsilver

805raiderslo

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2017, 11:29:36 PM »

HOLY SHIT!!! KC looks like a Problem

Not scared whatsoever!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 21 queries.