October 25, 2014, 12:45:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Week 8 at Cleveland  (Read 221 times)
BoNeSaW
Ontario Canada
Administrator
Franchise Member

View Profile WWW
« on: May 09, 2014, 01:07:04 PM »

Week 8 October 26 at Cleveland, I will be attending this game, going I think with jayraiderfan as well, anyone else making this road game?

goalax13
Franchise Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014, 02:10:05 PM »

Week 8 October 26 at Cleveland, I will be attending this game, going I think with jayraiderfan as well, anyone else making this road game?

I'll probably be there. It's either that or NY week 1, but I expect those tickets to be way to expensive.

I wen't to Cleveland a few years ago in December when Jano kicked a 60 yard field goal. I had a great time and the Browns fans were fun to hang out with.

You'll get to see Mack sack Johnny Football 3 or 4 times Smiley
BoNeSaW
Ontario Canada
Administrator
Franchise Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 10:52:10 AM »

did you decide if you're going to to this game yet goalax13? Just got our tickets yesterday, let us know if you're going as a huge Raider Nation tailgate is being held, they have a facebook event page made up for it.
goalax13
Franchise Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2014, 07:03:58 PM »

did you decide if you're going to to this game yet goalax13? Just got our tickets yesterday, let us know if you're going as a huge Raider Nation tailgate is being held, they have a facebook event page made up for it.

Hey Saw, just bought my tickets.  Where's the Raider tailgate happening?  I can't wait!!!
BoNeSaW
Ontario Canada
Administrator
Franchise Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2014, 10:42:06 PM »

Hey Saw, just bought my tickets.  Where's the Raider tailgate happening?  I can't wait!!!

Did you get that event page I sent you? You're going for sure then? Where's your seats located
goalax13
Franchise Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2014, 06:51:59 PM »

Did you get that event page I sent you? You're going for sure then? Where's your seats located

For sure going. Tickets are in the corner of one of the end zones...I want to say section 145, but I'm not sure. My brother ordered them.

I saw the FB page and will def be there!  Looks like a lot of fun.
BoNeSaW
Ontario Canada
Administrator
Franchise Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2014, 10:27:33 PM »

For sure going. Tickets are in the corner of one of the end zones...I want to say section 145, but I'm not sure. My brother ordered them.

I saw the FB page and will def be there!  Looks like a lot of fun.

we're also in the lower endzone corner right beside the Raiders tunnel, sec.102
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: