August 29, 2014, 02:03:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VELDY GONE?  (Read 1291 times)
206Raider
Franchise Member

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2014, 04:17:14 PM »

It's official Houston (Chicago) and Veldheer (Arizona) are both gone. For what they signed for it's a shame RM didn't get them back.

He'll knock you round and upside down and laugh when he's conquered and won.
RaiderInDenver
Franchise Member

"BUTTHEAD I Am"

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2014, 04:28:02 PM »

Guys have Faith in MD, RM and DA????? It's Re-Construction time:) Have faith and be HAPPY!!!!!!

Signiture By: 9erHater
Raidersmojo
Franchise Member

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2014, 05:06:24 PM »

Guys have Faith in MD, RM and DA????? It's Re-Construction time:) Have faith and be HAPPY!!!!!!

I usually put my faith in people who have football jobs

And not arm-chair football fans who have no clue what they're talking about 99% of the time.

Raider 8
Franchise Member

Commitment to Excellence

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2014, 05:26:45 PM »

I'm getting an excuse thread ready to roll out for the '14 season for all the apologists.

Here's one.......

RM has spent the last 2 years gutting this team and getting the cap in order. He's tired and needs a year off to contemplate how to rebuild the team.

By the looks of things hes still deconstructing the team
RaiderInDenver
Franchise Member

"BUTTHEAD I Am"

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2014, 05:30:05 PM »

And not arm-chair football fans who have no clue what they're talking about 99% of the time.

MoJo, Your not an Arm Chair Fan?? Give yourself more credit? I like your posts Wink

TheMadStork
Franchise Member

How much sleep do ya need to play 3 hours of ball?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2014, 05:30:35 PM »

This sucks.  We lost both of them..... Fucking fuck.

There's a new sheriff in town and his name is McKenzie Smiley
Raider 8
Franchise Member

Commitment to Excellence

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2014, 05:34:00 PM »

Reggie sucks elephant balls
RaiderInDenver
Franchise Member

"BUTTHEAD I Am"

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2014, 05:36:34 PM »

Reggie sucks elephant balls

Ahh come on!! We are Raider fans. We at least have the past? Cheesy

Raidersmojo
Franchise Member

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2014, 05:43:27 PM »

MoJo, Your not an Arm Chair Fan?? Give yourself more credit? I like your posts Wink

Oh, I am.

I'm just waiting until I see the whole deal before I start jumping ship...

Although....After just seeing us sign McFadden and Saffold (for more money than albert and veldheer) along with losing Veldy, Jennings, and Houston....I am starting lean over the edge.

Hoping this is part of some grand scheme...

RaiderInDenver
Franchise Member

"BUTTHEAD I Am"

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2014, 05:46:28 PM »

Oh, I am.

Although....After just seeing us sign McFadden and Saffold (for more money than albert and veldheer) along with losing Veldy, Jennings, and Houston....I am starting lean over the edge.

I am arm chair Mojo. But what I'm seeing makes no sense from a business standpoint? I guess 12 years of HELL makes me numb Huh?

Raidersmojo
Franchise Member

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2014, 05:49:57 PM »

Oh, I am.

I am arm chair Mojo. But what I'm seeing makes no sense from a business standpoint? I guess 12 years of HELL makes me numb Huh?

You would think one would pay the players that performed (Jennings, Veldy, etc) and let injury prone players walk (like McFadden and not paying Saffold).

I just don't know...

I'm done following the offseason with 100% commitment. I have my own football team to prepare, as I just got promoted to offensive coordinator for the JV team at our high school.

Bigger fish to fry.
RaiderInDenver
Franchise Member

"BUTTHEAD I Am"

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2014, 05:51:10 PM »

Oh, I am.

You would think one would pay the players that performed (Jennings, Veldy, etc) and let injury prone players walk (like McFadden and not paying Saffold).

I just don't know...

I'm done following the offseason with 100% commitment. I have my own football team to prepare, as I just got promoted to offensive coordinator for the JV team at our high school.

Bigger fish to fry.

Congrats!!!

Raidersmojo
Franchise Member

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2014, 05:52:06 PM »

Oh, I am.

I just don't know...

Bigger fish to fry.

Congrats!!!

Thanks! It makes the drudgery of a Raiders offseason less painful...Season too.

Rifle76
Franchise Member

Raider Forum Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2014, 05:52:59 PM »

Fucking laughing stock of the NFL

ElevatorRaidersfanPA
HOF Member

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2014, 06:18:41 PM »

I'm Sooo disappointed.  (A mild understatement).  If the "pillars of the franchise" show no faith in your organization how the fuck will you ever get anyone decent to come here?  Am I right in understanding that our replacement for our top tier LT is a gaurd playing out of fucking position?  Fuck this!

"Fuck The Tuck Rule"  Still bitter and proud!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: