RaidersForum.net

Oakland Raiders Fan Community - RaiderForum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 41   Go Down

Author Topic: RAIDERFORUM GAMING & ELECTRONICS  (Read 97669 times)

Gatekeeper

• HOF Member
    • View Profile
    • facebook
Re: RAIDERFORUM GAMING & ELECTRONICS
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2008, 12:05:08 PM »

Madden 09 TOMORROW!!!!

I will be getting mine after work. Then playing for a while!

I am not one of those who get it at midnight...i have to work!

As I walk through the valley of The Shadow of Death. I have NO fear because I am the meanest motherfucker in  the whole valley!!! HOORAH!

Damage Inc.

• Franchise Member
  • I will cut you!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2008, 12:13:53 PM »

I'm going to go pick up Madden during lunch today...

Quick question - will I be able to get a roster update w/o XBOX live gold membership?  I'm connected to live right now, but haven't updated my account for gold.  I guess I'll try the starting an online session and downloading new rosters thing and see if it works...
I guess I should come up with a new sig now...

Gatekeeper

• HOF Member
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2008, 12:25:26 PM »

Well i can tell you this. the PS3 version doesnt allow you to put DMC at QB!!!! this SUCKS! lol. Iwas hoping to have him play QB a couple of plays a game. Now it can't happen. This game is great!

As I walk through the valley of The Shadow of Death. I have NO fear because I am the meanest motherfucker in  the whole valley!!! HOORAH!

Damage Inc.

• Franchise Member
  • I will cut you!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2008, 12:28:56 PM »

Well i can tell you this. the PS3 version doesnt allow you to put DMC at QB!!!! this SUCKS! lol. Iwas hoping to have him play QB a couple of plays a game. Now it can't happen. This game is great!

lol!  I will have to try that out and see if I can do it for 360!

Limb Reaper

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2008, 12:34:23 PM »

Played it.

First impression is that it's MUCH better than last year. Animation is very fluid on the PS3. The Adaptive Difficulty Engine is very cool. It only takes a few minutes to compile your IQ and then it automatically tailors the settings to your level.

My first run IQ was 568 - higher than I thought it would be. It has dropped a little since I've been playing which is also cool. I like the fact that it fluctuates based on how well (or poorly) you play.

The Raiders initial roster is pretty good as is. No third QB though, so some tweaking is needed. McFadden starts at 85 overall, with 97 speed, but there haven't been many long gains so far. The defenses seem more alert than ever.

The passing has been better than I expected. Russell can get out of some jams because he's so damn huge. I've been able to shrug off sacks a few times and then find a man downfield. Carter has been great as has Curry. Walker is dropping passes though.

That's all for now - gotta go play some more.

Gatekeeper

• HOF Member
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2008, 12:45:10 PM »

Played it.

First impression is that it's MUCH better than last year. Animation is very fluid on the PS3. The Adaptive Difficulty Engine is very cool. It only takes a few minutes to compile your IQ and then it automatically tailors the settings to your level.

My first run IQ was 568 - higher than I thought it would be. It has dropped a little since I've been playing which is also cool. I like the fact that it fluctuates based on how well (or poorly) you play.

The Raiders initial roster is pretty good as is. No third QB though, so some tweaking is needed. McFadden starts at 85 overall, with 97 speed, but there haven't been many long gains so far. The defenses seem more alert than ever.

The passing has been better than I expected. Russell can get out of some jams because he's so damn huge. I've been able to shrug off sacks a few times and then find a man downfield. Carter has been great as has Curry. Walker is dropping passes though.

your game IQ is higher than mine. I struggled against the run and pass on the test. so it made it lower. I havent broke anything big yet either. DMC is fast! i was able to get the corner on a sweep for a TD..

I played the Donkeys the first game and won 17-0 !  Huff had 2 INTs.. DBURG had a sack and Ricky Brown came on a blitz and knocked Cutty out of the game.

Damage Inc.

• Franchise Member
  • I will cut you!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2008, 12:46:45 PM »

Played it.

your game IQ is higher than mine. I struggled against the run and pass on the test. so it made it lower. I havent broke anything big yet either. DMC is fast! i was able to get the corner on a sweep for a TD..

I played the Donkeys the first game and won 17-0 !  Huff had 2 INTs.. DBURG had a sack and Ricky Brown came on a blitz and knocked Cutty out of the game.

BTW - they raised Brown's overall skill like 7 points with the roster update...

Gatekeeper

• HOF Member
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2008, 12:47:46 PM »

I also added Archeleta to the game..he is no worse than Thomas or Williams. And he is faster! lol

Gatekeeper

• HOF Member
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2008, 12:56:43 PM »

Just retook the test. I forgot to save my stuff when i ate lunch. whoops...Anywya my game IQ is 528, I still struggled against the pass.

Limb Reaper

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2008, 01:03:53 PM »

Played it.

Yeah, the run defense test was a bitch. User tackling seems to be tougher.

Weird, I beat the Donks 16-0. No one could do shit on offense. Two turnovers in their end led to two TD passes and then we added a safety late in the fourth after Lechler pinned them at the 4 yard line. I hope Kelly plays IRL like he does in this game.

Damage Inc.

• Franchise Member
  • I will cut you!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2008, 01:17:43 PM »

My buddy just told me that the Raiders are tied for 3rd w/ the Chiefs for 3rd worst team, just better than the dolphins and falcons... is that true?

I JUST bought the game, but it's sitting out in my truck waiting for me to get off work... Stupid work!

Gatekeeper

• HOF Member
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2008, 01:18:38 PM »

Played it.

Yeah, the run defense test was a bitch. User tackling seems to be tougher.

Weird, I beat the Donks 16-0. No one could do shit on offense. Two turnovers in their end led to two TD passes and then we added a safety late in the fourth after Lechler pinned them at the 4 yard line. I hope Kelly plays IRL like he does in this game.

You aint lying about Kelly he is a best...Warren isnt too bad either.  I do wish I could do my own subbing though.

Gatekeeper

• HOF Member
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2008, 01:22:01 PM »

I love the action camera. its really cool. 

I got an INT for touchdown with ASO and on the breakaway the camera came in a little and shook. it was really cool.

As far as the Ratings. I think they start off as a 77 but i did a roster up date and then added Archy and now its like a 84 or 85.

Limb Reaper

« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2008, 01:24:33 PM »

My buddy just told me that the Raiders are tied for 3rd w/ the Chiefs for 3rd worst team, just better than the dolphins and falcons... is that true?

I JUST bought the game, but it's sitting out in my truck waiting for me to get off work... Stupid work!

Yeah, but 85 overall is still way ahead of where we were last year. The spread between the highest and lowest team ratings is much tighter - as it should be.

Gatekeeper

• HOF Member
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2008, 01:28:05 PM »

Russell being mobile is nice too. He is actually pretty nimble. And like Limb said above. he can get out of sacks cause he is so BIG

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 41   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.