RaidersForum.net

Oakland Raiders Fan Community - RaiderForum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41]   Go Down

Author Topic: RAIDERFORUM GAMING & ELECTRONICS  (Read 98485 times)

gossamer138

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile
Re: RAIDERFORUM GAMING & ELECTRONICS
« Reply #600 on: October 28, 2015, 04:56:59 PM »

Can't wait for this. great original concept, fallout type open world, with the ability to take on animal forms. and you get to ride a bear. ps4 exclusive.

www.youtube.com/v/nWsSBWWdM-M?color2=FBE9EC&version=3

gossamer138

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: November 14, 2015, 02:28:23 PM »

www.youtube.com/v/WAMBwnpO_SI?color2=FBE9EC&version=3

Fallout 4 Pip-boy Edition.

Nearly 7 years in the making and waiting saw the much anticipated release of Fallout 4 smashing single day records with 12m copies sold. And it was worth every bit of waiting. Below i will review both the gameplay and pip-boy special edition release which i was fortunate to obtain.

Being a veteran of F03 and New Vegas, the first most noticeable difference and welcome is the nearly glitch free gameplay. Anyone who ever played New Vegas on a PS3 knew about saving the game every 5 minutes if you valued your progress. FO4 with a few minor glitches in game missions is a stress free experience. The second welcome relief is the use of color, F03 was such a dull monochrome wasteland out of the 1980s. F04 brings use a respectable use of color and environment much easier on the eyes.

I could write a entire book on all the new features and pros of this game but will try to keep it short. The facial modding and character customerization is like none i ever seen. With every facial attribute having 6-7 different catergories and then face sculpting with the twin joy sticks to strech out features the end results are limitless seeing people already creating characters from other video games, (the witcher and  a near perfect rendention of trevor  from GTAV), to hitler, to a david ortiz mod recently taken down complete with red sox uniform and a baseball bat filled with nails for a weapon. The customerization is extensive, from building furniture, water purifers, to defense structures (turrets, trigger wires with bombs) to building a settlement like alexandria from the walking dead complete with walls and lookout towers and moving gates. Everything in the wasteland what was once junk, is now salvagable to building armor, and gun crafting, which sees about over 180 different ways to modify weapons and armor. The perks system is just as extensive and sometimes mind numbing and stressful to commit to. With S.P.E.C.I.A.L. attributes (strength, perception, endurance, charisma, intelligence, agility and luck) how you build your character is up to you. each with 10 levels and 4-5 ranks for a total of 276 possible attributes. There are now 10 companions to join up with (with the possibility for romance, regardless of sex), moral judgements, some wont follow you if you play the sarcastic smartass roles in response. The enemies are that much quicker and smarter, fractions to join which may clash at somepoint, and perhaps the best of all, a great storyline, and game that you can continue to play after the finish, creating settlements and wandering the wasteland after you finish the missions. Lockpicking, safecracking, ghouls, collectables, exploding heads, radiate animal parts to eat and even a ghoul perk which lets you eat your victims so you wont have to carry food or water no more, save that vaulable weight for other objects. The crafting to make drugs which you can become addicted to and lose health, acid bombs, food combination to heal at camp sites, charisma to open up dialouge and extended experiences with companions, bartering power, two headed deer, super mutants, mole rats and a host of other nasty animals roaming the wasteland all waiting for you along with about 1000 other aspects i forgot to mention or havent run into as of yet will no doubt leave me with about over 200 hours of gameplay. Your either a wander, or you just dont get it.

Pip-boy edition:
  Comes complete with a  vault box and a pip-boy that you can put your phone into (well almost any phone) with a downloadable app to use as a second screen. The pipboy itself is a nice thought, but not fully functionable. It favors the samsung and iphones, with my HTC one being just a bit to big for the foam outlines, meaning i would have to cut down the foam insert and even then dont think it will happen. The HTC one is also a bit to thick and the case has trouble closing. The pipboy is suppose to be used as a second screen experience, so you dont have to open your pipboy on screen, unfortunately unless you set your phone never to time out, i cannot open the app without pressing the power button conviently hidden inside the structure. Also with my gaming marathons running sometimes 6-10 hours, dont think the phone battery is going to keep up with no way to have the charger pluged in. So there are some drawbacks, it works much better as a visual complete with a pedestal on my stand which i am completely happy with. A season pass included would of been nice, but seeing that the pipoby editions sold out within hours of its release and impossible to obtain since, its pretty fair to say alot of other people will be enjoying this as well, or selling them on ebay for 4-5x cost.

I knew there would be no way to do justice to this game with a review without extending it to unreadable lengths or boring people to death, it is a role playing game with an extensive amount of detail and followers. you will just have to emerse yourself into the wasteland world if you are a fan of rpgs that play with a lot of fps type of action and like to be overwhelmed with choices and a sandbox type open enviroment this is the game for you. This along with GTA series are the two heavyweights when it comes to pure numbers of copies sold.Once a niche game is suddenly becoming discovered.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 02:31:33 PM by gossamer138 »

Damage Inc.

• Franchise Member
  • I will cut you!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: December 10, 2015, 12:39:55 PM »

Anyone here play Witcher III?  I'm solidly into it right now and am enjoying it much more than the typical Dragon Age/Skyrim/Fantasy RPG.  I'm not sure what it is about this one, but I dig it...
I guess I should come up with a new sig now...

Rifle76

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: December 12, 2015, 08:44:00 PM »

Anyone here play Witcher III?  I'm solidly into it right now and am enjoying it much more than the typical Dragon Age/Skyrim/Fantasy RPG.  I'm not sure what it is about this one, but I dig it...
its probably my game of the year

Damage Inc.

• Franchise Member
  • I will cut you!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: December 14, 2015, 01:59:43 PM »

its probably my game of the year
Weird huh?  I can't place my finger on what I enjoy about it, but I haven't put it down yet...

Dr.Silver

• Team Physician
  • Franchise Member
  • OOOOH SHINY
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 01:23:34 PM by Dr.Silver »
Follow Me on Twitter Machine
https://twitter.com/Docsilver

gossamer138

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: August 04, 2016, 08:17:53 PM »

madden ratings out. K. Mack highest rated player on team (94), 15th overall.

84 Overall  89 off   85  Def.

players:   https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/player-ratings/?i=1&t=23&s=ovr_rating:DESC
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 08:23:43 PM by gossamer138 »

Gatekeeper

• HOF Member
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #607 on: August 07, 2016, 09:34:17 AM »

Im ready for Madden! Sure wish EA and NCAA could play nice and bring back college football.

My video game playing has taken a hit to playing games on my phone now.

As I walk through the valley of The Shadow of Death. I have NO fear because I am the meanest motherfucker in  the whole valley!!! HOORAH!

gossamer138

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: March 07, 2018, 11:27:50 AM »

L.O.U.2 @ paris game week. running on pro. can't wait.

also GTA6 rumored 2022 reset Vice city. also first female protaganist.

http://www.youtube.com/v/zdkmWigbq9Y&showsearch=0&rel=0&fs=1&autoplay=0&ap=%2526fmt%3D18"

« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 08:20:51 AM by gossamer138 »

gossamer138

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: October 03, 2018, 09:50:22 AM »

the gta of the old west. im in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7O1VHCx9g

az raider

• HOF Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: February 23, 2019, 12:04:11 PM »

the gta of the old west. im in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7O1VHCx9g
Love this game!

Online leaves something to be desired...
if you're looking for sympathy you'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis

Damage Inc.

• Franchise Member
  • I will cut you!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: February 23, 2019, 01:22:53 PM »

Haven't played online, but the story game is great.  Just last night my poor horse got shot to death by bounty hunters.  RIP.

az raider

• HOF Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: February 24, 2019, 09:55:53 AM »

Haven't played online, but the story game is great.  Just last night my poor horse got shot to death by bounty hunters.  RIP.
Lol...RIP! It’s funny how much I grew to love my horse.  I guess when you spend that many hours riding around, feeding and grooming it’s hard not to!

Great game!
if you're looking for sympathy you'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis

gossamer138

• Franchise Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: March 21, 2019, 11:17:22 AM »

A quiet time:   Lenny...Lenny..has anyone seen my friend...Lennnieeeeeeee   ;D  ;D  ;D
also enjoyed Hamish and Buell

Arthur's Last ride: Thats just the way it is.... :'(

yeah not to much a fan of the online, but the story and arthur's redemption...yes, a well written story and character progression.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41]   Go Up

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 22 queries.