December 18, 2014, 08:30:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2013 "Silver&Black Attack" FF Keepers League  (Read 5648 times)
Rolling_Raider
Franchise Member

Raider Forum Sponsor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: September 03, 2013, 09:34:16 PM »

And as Doc, copied and pasted his Draft results - again for posterity reasons - I will too - but like this instead - Well it does say "Paper Champions" which is cool - I guess - but I want my name on that dang Silver&Black Attack Season Finals Championship Trophy! --- So close - so many times! This is got to be the year! Or else I will just engrave it on and too bad for whomever legitimately wins it! LOL

Just Repeat, Baby!
Rolling_Raider
Franchise Member

Raider Forum Sponsor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: September 03, 2013, 09:40:09 PM »

The bottom half of the Report Card:

Sooo, I wonder to whom will I lose my projected one loss? That is of course in the Regualr Season - because in the Playoffs - I WILL NOT LOSE!  Grin

Just Repeat, Baby!
BC
HOF Member

Raider Forum Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 03, 2013, 09:41:42 PM »

Probably me.  I'm the spoiler.   Grin

Just don't get too comfortable when you see me on your schedule down the road.  My draft was just an Act of Gates, and I'm capable of instigating some improvement.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Rolling_Raider
Franchise Member

Raider Forum Sponsor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: September 04, 2013, 02:39:40 PM »

Just don't get too comfortable when you see me on your schedule down the road.  My draft was just an Act of Gates, and I'm capable of instigating some improvement.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

That is probably true! I remember you playing spoiler to others in the 2011 Season - especially at the end of the season in which you won the final spot in the "Reservoir Dogs" Playoff as Mr. Orange! As I wrote about in the summary: http://raiderforum.net/raiderforum/index.php?topic=14250.0

Proof that you should never give up!

Just Repeat, Baby!
BC
HOF Member

Raider Forum Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 05, 2013, 08:09:16 PM »

That is probably true! I remember you playing spoiler to others in the 2011 Season - especially at the end of the season in which you won the final spot in the "Reservoir Dogs" Playoff as Mr. Orange! As I wrote about in the summary: http://raiderforum.net/raiderforum/index.php?topic=14250.0

Proof that you should never give up!

Yup.  A cop career that ended badly.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Gatekeeper
HOF Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: September 05, 2013, 08:17:17 PM »

How was everyones grade that Yahoo gave? I know i can see it..just wondering what your thoughts on them were..

I don't want to say - until we talk about Reggie Bush. I really wanted him and youo gabbed him just before I was going to! I had him at the top of my queue to be picked next!

Last year I had Reggie along with Arian Foster, Jamaal Charles, and Trent Richardson. I so wanted to keep them all! But after careful consideration I decided to Keep Charles - and my second Keeper was hard decision and at the very last minute I changed it from Trent to Aaron Rodgers. I hoped I could pick up Reggie but you got him! Soooo, what kind of deal can we make?

Yeah the lack of RB points killed me last year in games. So i had to UPGRADE big time..And i looked over your roster  and I dont think i can Deal Bush at this time..Sorry lol

As I walk through the valley of The Shadow of Death. I have NO fear because I am the meanest motherfucker in  the whole valley!!! HOORAH!
Rolling_Raider
Franchise Member

Raider Forum Sponsor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: September 06, 2013, 04:36:11 PM »

How was everyones grade that Yahoo gave? I know i can see it..just wondering what your thoughts on them were..

I don't want to say - until we talk about Reggie Bush. I really wanted him and youo gabbed him just before I was going to! I had him at the top of my queue to be picked next!

Last year I had Reggie along with Arian Foster, Jamaal Charles, and Trent Richardson. I so wanted to keep them all! But after careful consideration I decided to Keep Charles - and my second Keeper was hard decision and at the very last minute I changed it from Trent to Aaron Rodgers. I hoped I could pick up Reggie but you got him! Soooo, what kind of deal can we make?

Yeah the lack of RB points killed me last year in games. So i had to UPGRADE big time..And i looked over your roster  and I dont think i can Deal Bush at this time..Sorry lol

That's alright! My 3rd Round pick I decided to go with a Wideout - and get Demaryius Thomas which I did have last year as well. And then in the 4th - I snagged Peyton Manning - which I also had last year as a backup to Aaron Rodgers whom I selected as a Keeper b/c I have had him as my starting QB for the last several years! So I at least got to keep 4 players from my last year roster!

But I have had a soft spot for Reggie Bush since his USC days. And I think he is an underused back that when ever he is used - he shines! And I thnk this year in Detroit - he found a good match for his skills! But if you decide to trade him later - look me up first!

Just Repeat, Baby!
Rolling_Raider
Franchise Member

Raider Forum Sponsor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: September 06, 2013, 05:40:55 PM »

Soooooo, is it too early to talk about Week 1?

Last night's Thursday Night Football kicked off the 2013 NFL Season with returning Super Bowl Champion Baltimore visiting Denver. I lost track of time yesterday and 10 minutes before the schedule start of the game, I realized I had not changed my starting QB. I quickly logged in and changed the QB from Rodgers who is going up against the Whiners D this week in San Fran. So although Yahoo had his projected FF points slightly higher than Peyton, I felt the depleted Ravens' D, he would have a good game - especially being in Denver. So I made the switch and then turned on the TV.

5 minutes left in the pre-game show and I see that the weather is not looking good. The commentators were talking about a weather delay to the start of the game. Rain and high winds - not a good combination for a Passing game! I still had time to switch my QB's back to Rodgers. But I decided I am sticking with this matchup Peyton vs. the Baltimore D.  And it looks like I made the right FF Manager's decision!

While the game kept getting delayed - for 38 minutes past the starting kickoff - and the 1st Quarter got off to a mediocre start - Peyton ended by throwing an NFL record tying 7 TD's! At the beginning I saw he throwing to a Thomas but it wasn't Demaryius - until later - and Demaryius did get a ball that he took 43 yards (love those 40+ yard FF Bonus points - for both WR and QB) He then got one of Peyton's 7 TD's! And even better later in the 4th Quarter Demaryius got a pass from Peyton that was just beyond the line of scrimmage (almost looked like a screen pass - but it was just a crowd of players that Peyton drilled in) and Demaryius took it for 78 yards and his 2nd TD! 

Only in FF can a Raider fan be happy that a Donkey does well!

Peyton Manning - 462 passing yards, 2 Completions for 40+ yards, 1 Completion for a 40+ yard TD = 78.03 FF Points
Demaryius Thomas - 5 Completions for 161 yards, 1 Completion for 40+ yards, 1 Completion for a 40+ yard TD = 37.10 FF Points
and oh yeah I also had
Baltimore Kicker, Justin Tucker - 3 PAT and 2 FG's = 9 FF Points

Total Thursday Night FF Points for Gannon's Gambit from 3 players = 119.13 

Just Repeat, Baby!
Rolling_Raider
Franchise Member

Raider Forum Sponsor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: September 06, 2013, 05:48:13 PM »

Since we are now in a sticky that will last - I will not have to summarize the seasons - as I did for the past several seasons! (Which none of you have commented on. What's up with that? Didn't you like them?) So I only posted the above to document the important  things that happens here in 2013 season!

Not tooting my own horn or anything. But just for the record, you know! Although, the Managerial decision to switch starting QB's under the weather conditions and at the last minute - that could be nominated for some kind of outstanding award! LOL

Just Repeat, Baby!
Dr.Silver
Team Physician
Franchise Member

OOOOH SHINY

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 08, 2013, 11:23:31 AM »

I just realized we can't get people off of wavier wires to fix your injured plays.

FUCK!

BC
HOF Member

Raider Forum Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 08, 2013, 10:07:56 PM »

Thank goodness I'm getting Gannon's Gambit out of the way early.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Rolling_Raider
Franchise Member

Raider Forum Sponsor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: September 14, 2013, 11:45:24 PM »

Thank goodness I'm getting Gannon's Gambit out of the way early.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Yep it is good thing!

And as a little smack to Doc, whom I have the pleasure to beatup - I mean matchup with this week - let's recap!

Just Repeat, Baby!
Dr.Silver
Team Physician
Franchise Member

OOOOH SHINY

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 15, 2013, 10:09:50 PM »

WOW THIS GAME IS SCARY

Rolling_Raider
Franchise Member

Raider Forum Sponsor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: September 16, 2013, 01:16:28 AM »

WOW THIS GAME IS SCARY

Dude - it was! The Sunday Night Game - San Fran at Seattle and we both had the DEF and an IDP - That was crazy. I had Vernon Davis and you had Frank Gore neither scored much. But the DEF's were! I was watching the Yahoo matchup but didn't get the game turned on until the second half. ANd our scores where go back and forth! And I was scared! But in the final I was relieved when the Seattle DEF got another INT and the ST got a Fumble on the Kickoff. Whew! Good but scarey game!

Just Repeat, Baby!
Dr.Silver
Team Physician
Franchise Member

OOOOH SHINY

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 16, 2013, 10:10:15 AM »

I  won by .08 unless they change something I won!

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: