July 23, 2014, 03:42:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Game of Thrones  (Read 492 times)
BC
HOF Member

Raider Forum Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2014, 12:27:36 PM »

BC
HOF Member

Raider Forum Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2014, 07:25:31 PM »

BC
HOF Member

Raider Forum Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2014, 07:27:36 PM »

BC
HOF Member

Raider Forum Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2014, 09:59:08 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SkeuZSH8zZ4&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/SkeuZSH8zZ4&rel=0</a>

Earl
Franchise Member

Raider Forum Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2014, 02:04:26 PM »

The Prince and the Mountain was just plain brutal. WOW!

I'm sorta torn on the death of the hound. He was a dick at first but he and Aria seemed to be a good team. And while his original goal was to sell her to her aunt, he was good to her and protective of her. He was coming around. It's too bad that Aria and Sansa didn't hook up when the hound and aria got to the castle.

Good riddance to Tywin! Cercei can go next! (BITCH!) Still gotta love the imp! Dude rocks!

Love Daenerys. I am afraid that chaining her dragons is going to be a bad thing.

Wonder whats going to happen with Bran Stark and Jon Black.?

Can't wait until next season!

BC
HOF Member

Raider Forum Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2014, 11:34:00 PM »

The fandom call the people who have read the books the Sullied and people who haven't read them the Unsullied.  I'm Sullied, but at this point there are a lot of things that the Sullied don't know any better than the Unsullied.   Grin

One thing I've been thinking about (not a Sullied thing) is that each of The Children have a specific type of mentor or mentors who teach them a specific type of thing.  Arya learns from The Hound how to survive by whatever means.  Little Finger has brought Sansa into adulthood and the dark side.  Jon Snow is busy learning Honor.  Dany is learning about the good intentions of rulers and how that is not enough.  (Not a spoiler, but I think they did a lot more in the books about what happened to people after Dany freed or led them that wasn't what she wanted.)  Jamie has learned something beyond being a Lannister.  Tyrion has a big bunch of change coming, as does Arya.  Tyrion had to learn to free himself from the Lannisters.  And so on.  It seems like they each have a piece of the puzzle needed to save the world from what's coming from the North.  And we still have Bran and Rickon and Gendry!

And you should hear some of the rumors about what's REALLY happening, who real parents were, who is or isn't really dead, and on and on.

Some of our characters still have lessons to learn, but I have my own theories about what will happen in the end.  And remember, the series is A Song of Ice and Fire.  Dragons make fire, and the North has a lot of ice.   Grin

« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 11:36:21 PM by BC » Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: