RaidersForum.net

Oakland Raiders Fan Community - RaiderForum.net

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Member Here - Hey Guys!  (Read 2337 times)

Tommy8Gun

New Member Here - Hey Guys!
« on: April 29, 2013, 08:39:43 PM »

Hey Raider Forum Members!

Just wanted to say hello and give a shout out to all you Raider fans on here!

I will put it out there that I'm a Steelers fan. But I am not here to talk garbage, post non-sense, and hate on your beloved Oakland Raiders. My goal is to engage in intelligent football and sports discussion. I hope you all will embrace that and not give me a hard time.  ;)

I am looking forward to being a part of this forum. There appears to be a lot of enthusiastic Raider fans on here, and I hope to interact with as many of you as possible, and learn as much as I can from you all. The Raiders are a proud organization in the NFL and have a rich and glorious history. I would like to broaden my horizons in all that it is.

Cheers!

RVinnyT

• Franchise Member
  • Raider Forum Sponsor
    • View Profile
Re: New Member Here - Hey Guys!
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 10:05:00 PM »

Welcome! Good to have you. :cheers
Raider Nation Lifer

Sonic

• Franchise Member
  • Welcome home, Chucky!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 09:28:21 PM »

!welcome :cheers2 :cheers
"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." -- Sir Edmund Burke

Tommy8Gun

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2013, 07:46:36 PM »

Thanks, guys. I am glad to be here. I feel honored to be amongst Raider Nation!  8)

Sonic

• Franchise Member
  • Welcome home, Chucky!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2013, 11:02:59 PM »

Thanks, guys. I am glad to be here. I feel honored to be amongst Raider Nation!  8)

I think you had yet another good draft.  Steelers just know how to do it every year
"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." -- Sir Edmund Burke

Tommy8Gun

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2013, 12:24:58 PM »

Thanks. I agree about the Steelers draft. They selected some talented guys who have the potential to come in and make an impact right away - Jarvis Jones, Le'Veon Bell, Shamarko Thomas - which is great considering the team has some glaring needs to fill. The defense is getting old too. We need some young guys to replace the aging vets. I'm really excited for camp and preseason to see this team in action!

One player that caught my eye the Raiders drafted is Tyler Wilson. IMO he could be a nice young talent. I watched him play at Arkansas and I believe he is a better player than what he showed last season. That year was a terrible mess for the Razorbacks. Even though the Raiders have Matt Flynn, Wilson could fight for the backup in my eyes. Would love to see him not turn into a bust.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 21 queries.