Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/raiderf/public_html/raiderforum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/raiderf/public_html/raiderforum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Raider Forum Pick em league
July 23, 2018, 12:01:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Raider Forum Pick em league  (Read 939 times)
Earl
Franchise Member

Raider Forum Sponsor

View Profile
« on: September 04, 2013, 02:16:34 PM »

Hey Guys, I have been a part of the pick em league for the last bunch of years. I could have swore that I had already received the invite and signed up. But now I cannot find it in my yahoo fantasy games list. And I have long since purged the emails. Does anyone know what is going on with this game? Can I still get in?
TIBERIUS
HOF Member

FUCK YOU

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 04:47:33 PM »

If you can't find your league, if it even exists anymore, contact yahoo. If not join a league.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem

"We were the only team in pro football whose team picture showed both a front and side view. " #12 -On the Oakland Raiders outlaw image.
Earl
Franchise Member

Raider Forum Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2013, 05:29:21 AM »

If you can't find your league, if it even exists anymore, contact yahoo. If not join a league.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem

It wasn't my league. It was the Raider Forum League. And I really thought RR was the Manager, But he said he wasn't. (Thanks for the reply RR) So I'm not sure who it was now. Oh well.   Huh?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: