December 20, 2014, 02:26:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Man Sentenced to Jail After Mocking Disabled Girl  (Read 682 times)
Sonic
Franchise Member

Here Comes The Mack Attack!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2012, 09:19:05 PM »

I really think you are making this shit up about seeing a teacher and comparing my behavior to that of a serial killer because again, you aim to guilt-trip me like you do after every post I make.  You are nothign but a troll whose aim is to control through fear of you labeling them with all your psychoanalytical labels that you throw in their faces.  You are the real bully of this forum, I really don't care if you like me or not and that is fine because you know I really do not like you at all, not even one bit.  There are some on this thread that have agreed with me in wanting to break the guys legs because he bullied and tormented a child.  You heard what The One said if he ever saw someone doing that to his child.  Yet you only CHOOSE to label me and guilt-trip me because you somehow chose me to be your target for psychoanalytical labeling.  You are a serial sociopathic hypocritical fucktwit and I have not one ounce of respect of you.  Someone disagreeing with you is NOT irrational, you think you are the only one on this forum who is always right and those who disagree with you are always wrong.  Not everything is as black and white as you think.  Not every post one makes here has to be your way.  Mr. wannabe post-poooooolice. 

It's plain easy to see why many others here, including mojo, The One, Earl, varayder, and others do not like you.  Quite frankly I am fed up of your controlling, keyboard cop, attitude who sits high atop mount Olympus looking down your nose at everyone who doesn't live up to your high standards of posting. 

Win, Lose, or Tie: Raiders 'Til We Die WE DESERVE BETTER!
kick em in the head
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2012, 09:32:00 PM »

I really think you are making this shit up about seeing a teacher and comparing my behavior to that of a serial killer because again, you aim to guilt-trip me like you do after every post I make.  You are nothign but a troll whose aim is to control through fear of you labeling them with all your psychoanalytical labels that you throw in their faces.  You are the real bully of this forum, I really don't care if you like me or not and that is fine because you know I really do not like you at all, not even one bit.  There are some on this thread that have agreed with me in wanting to break the guys legs because he bullied and tormented a child.  You heard what The One said if he ever saw someone doing that to his child.  Yet you only CHOOSE to label me and guilt-trip me because you somehow chose me to be your target for psychoanalytical labeling.  You are a serial sociopathic hypocritical fucktwit and I have not one ounce of respect of you.  Someone disagreeing with you is NOT irrational, you think you are the only one on this forum who is always right and those who disagree with you are always wrong.  Not everything is as black and white as you think.  Not every post one makes here has to be your way.  Mr. wannabe post-poooooolice. 

It's plain easy to see why many others here, including mojo, The One, Earl, varayder, and others do not like you.  Quite frankly I am fed up of your controlling, keyboard cop, attitude who sits high atop mount Olympus looking down your nose at everyone who doesn't live up to your high standards of posting. 

I care what you think.  We had a good laugh at your expense.  If I had followed your "advice," I would be arrested, not have a job and would never be permitted to work with children.  Why do you think that is? 
kick em in the head
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2012, 09:33:10 PM »

I also don't care who likes/hates me.  I am not here to make friends.  I am here to discuss issues related to the Raiders and I will join in on other threads as I wish.  If you don't like it, don't read my posts. 
TIBERIUS
Administrator
HOF Member

FUCK YOU

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2012, 07:32:08 PM »

I am asking both of you now to stop.

Should you care to continue, please go to the Arena.

FIRE DENNIS ALLEN/ (thank you)/ FIRE REGGIE MCKENZIE/GET NEW OWNERSHIP
The one
HOF Member

"The only easy day was yesterday"

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2012, 08:33:27 PM »

Wait a minute, just for the record, I never stated I didn't "like" anyone on this forum. I might not agree with the opinions and/or viewpoints of everything everyone posts, not do I expect everyone to agree with all view points I post. We are all humans and have our own takes. As far as liking/not liking someone, I am a man and wear big boy pants. I will determine if/when the time ever arises were I don't "like" someone, I can speak for myself. Thanks.  cheers

"The Marines are looking for a few good men, unfortunately you ain't it". Clint Eastwood, Heart break ridge.
Sonic
Franchise Member

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2012, 09:12:41 PM »

I am asking both of you now to stop.

Should you care to continue, please go to the Arena.

Will do, this thread was originally made to show the bully who terrorized the girl with cerebral palsy the scumbag that he is andmy post to break the guy's legs was merely what I suggested to do to him if I ever saw him. 

Sonic
Franchise Member

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2012, 09:13:46 PM »

Wait a minute, just for the record, I never stated I didn't "like" anyone on this forum. I might not agree with the opinions and/or viewpoints of everything everyone posts, not do I expect everyone to agree with all view points I post. We are all humans and have our own takes. As far as liking/not liking someone, I am a man and wear big boy pants. I will determine if/when the time ever arises were I don't "like" someone, I can speak for myself. Thanks.  cheers

My apologies brotha. 

The one
HOF Member

"The only easy day was yesterday"

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2012, 11:10:53 PM »

My apologies brotha. 
No problems... cheers

"The Marines are looking for a few good men, unfortunately you ain't it". Clint Eastwood, Heart break ridge.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: