Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/raiderf/public_html/raiderforum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
SO......NOT MANY AROUND 2NITE
May 22, 2018, 06:14:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SO......NOT MANY AROUND 2NITE  (Read 1008 times)
TIBERIUS
HOF Member

FUCK YOU

View Profile
« on: November 16, 2012, 10:42:44 PM »

How is everyone this friday?

What's up in your world?

"We were the only team in pro football whose team picture showed both a front and side view. " #12 -On the Oakland Raiders outlaw image.
TIBERIUS
HOF Member

FUCK YOU

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 10:49:15 PM »

going 2 sign off for an hour at 10 C to watch Bill Maher.

I'll be back at 11 C to kick it with anyone who's around.

"We were the only team in pro football whose team picture showed both a front and side view. " #12 -On the Oakland Raiders outlaw image.
TIBERIUS
HOF Member

FUCK YOU

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, 01:06:17 AM »

OK........

WOODS just showed up.

Everybody pretend you're not high.

backwoodsraider
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 01:29:47 AM »

Been trying to log on for 40 minutes and suddenly it let's me on now.....

First off: your thread about Reggie was out of line dude. That's just fucked up.

Second: I'm currently sitting in a trailer at my duck club up on the Sacramento valley listening to the rain awaiting a duck slaughter tomorrow morning in about 7 hours. Smiley

I'm here with my 12 year old boy on his first hunt. It's good to be alive my friends.

Tomorrow I roll back home and pack my truck with tailgating supplies for the RAIDERS game!!!!!

I'm on Coors Lite #6 and about to hit the rack!!!
backwoodsraider
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2012, 01:50:49 AM »

OK........

WOODS just showed up.

Where the heck does that come from?
I don't partake in the green for 2 simple reasons. 1) I carry a state cert in something that opens me up for random drug tests. 2) the 2 times in my early life where I partook I got the headspins and threw up. It just ain't for me.

Many friends of mine partake and I enjoy the second hand aroma, don't get me wrong Wink
Sonic
Franchise Member

Welcome home, Chucky!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2012, 09:38:37 AM »

Was getting ready for tomorrow's Notre Dame vs. Wake Forest matchup.  #3 in the BCS standings Grin

"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." -- Sir Edmund Burke
TIBERIUS
HOF Member

FUCK YOU

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2012, 11:00:04 AM »

OK........

WOODS just showed up.

Where the heck does that come from?
I don't partake in the green for 2 simple reasons. 1) I carry a state cert in something that opens me up for random drug tests. 2) the 2 times in my early life where I partook I got the headspins and threw up. It just ain't for me.

Many friends of mine partake and I enjoy the second hand aroma, don't get me wrong Wink

Not you charlie, us. Guess it wasn't that funny.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: