January 23, 2018, 12:53:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: John Harbaugh explains Ravens' fake field goal in rout  (Read 1898 times)
Limb Reaper
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2012, 04:44:47 PM »

THIS POST ISN'T ABOUT LIMB REAPER

So please don't be like him and think every post is a vicious attack against you.

Hmmm...in my defense it's kind of hard to ignore a direct reply quoting one of my posts.

Perhaps if you weren't trying to type with one hand while holding a bong in the other, there'd be fewer of these "misunderstandings".
Raider 8
Global Moderator
HOF Member

Commitment to Excellence

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2012, 05:12:14 PM »

It was cheap, but i could care less. We have a lot bigger issues than worrying about getting the score ran up on us. if they scored 48 instead of 55 it wouldn't make a difference. Our execution as a team is horrific. Besides having the talent of a college team we continue to shoot ourselves in the foot with untimely penalties, turnovers and missed assignments.

We need to clean up our own mess before we worry about others.
CB
Franchise Member

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2012, 03:24:13 PM »

It was a cheap shot, but more than that it was foolish. If you've got a fake FG in your bag of tricks, why waste in in garbage time of a blow out? It would be like running a flea flicker with a 30 point lead. Why put it on film for your future opponents?

Plus, I've seen shit like this come around and bite guys in the ass later on. Karma's a bitch.

Raider fan in lamb land

I am not responsible for anyone that understands what VA says.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: