July 28, 2014, 10:22:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fantasy Football 2012 -13!  (Read 2835 times)
Dr.Silver
Team Physician
Franchise Member

OOOOH SHINY

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: January 04, 2013, 10:48:19 AM »

Thanks! Interesting how how this season changed in a Jiffy. Also interesting how I won and I kill the Fantasy Football thread in one blow. Leave it to Deathstrikers to kill the thread.

I have the right now to Brag! Yes Sir! I am the Winner the Grand Champion this year!  Yes I had my melt down in the middle of the year but I nutted my troops Rallied and kicked some ass. As for my Rivals there is always next year.

Like RG3 told Romo "Your a Good QB dont let people tell you differently" and pat you on the shoulder.  Shed your tears guys and start manning up because next year. No holding back with Drew as my keeper the championship is in good hands.

Your Friend and Commish,
Doctor Silver

BC
HOF Member

Raider Forum Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 04, 2013, 10:58:35 AM »

Talk talk talk.   Grin

If you're so tough, why aren't you playing the Postseason fantasy game in the NFL Teams forum??   Cheesy Cheesy

2 QB, 3 RB, 4 WR/TE, 2 PK.  Touchdown league only, except for PK, which is 3 pts per FG and 1 pt for point after.  One roster for the whole postseason.  Players who are eliminated are not replaced.

You still have time to get in a roster before the first Wild Card Weekend game.   Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: